Srimad Ramayan : Capture the Canon ~ A Writing Contest - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

So-So thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Reminder; Today is the last day to submit the entries for round 2

Kindly ignore if you've already submitted the entries

Submitted 

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Just last few hours left to submit your entries. I haven't got much time to open your PMs since I am having a very busy time with some important professional assignments, but don't worry, I will open then on time & they will be accepted if they follow the rules and guidelines of the contest & the round. 

Tagging you all anyways for submitting your entries for Round 2. If you've already submitted, you can ignore it or free to submit more. Extending the deadline till tomorrow 10 AM IST. If you haven't submitted yet, do it before the deadline. 

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

Just last few hours left to submit your entries. I haven't got much time to open your PMs since I am having a very busy time with some important professional assignments, but don't worry, I will open then on time & they will be accepted if they follow the rules and guidelines of the contest & the round. 

Tagging you all anyways for submitting your entries for Round 2. If you've already submitted, you can ignore it or free to submit more. Extending the deadline till tomorrow 10 AM IST. If you haven't submitted yet, do it before the deadline. 

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

The deadline for submission in Round 2 : Microtales is now over. The public voting thread for Round 2 will be opened soon. However, you can neither discuss nor publish your entries until the contest results are announced. Your patience will be highly appreciated. 

Regards,

Srimad Ramayan DT

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Dear participants,

Thanks for your patience. The voting thread for Round 2 is live now. Do let me know immediately if any of your entries are missing. Do read the rules before voting, but you're not allowed to vote or promote your entries.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5351396

Edited by Quantum-Dot - 1 months ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Is the judging for R1 complete? An we post those stories?

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 1 months ago
BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

Any plans to announce Round Two voting in the Creative Contests topic?

That topic is still advertising Round One voting, which ended a week ago.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/162697528

Whatever you request to announce in that topic, you are expected to request removal of the announcement when it's finished.

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Is the judging for R1 complete? An we post those stories?

You can post stories after results are announced. 

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Dear all,

Thanks everyone for your active participation. Voting is officially closed now. Results of this contest based on public voting and judges' scores will be announced soon. Just wait a few more days, after that you're free to publish your entries and discuss them. Your patience will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Simantini / Quantum-Dot (Srimad Ramayan DT)

So-So thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Deleted

Edited by So-So - 1 months ago