Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

Hey,

I am unable to tag anyone in a particular forum. Can someone look into this? 

smiley13

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

Hey,

I am unable to tag anyone in a particular forum. Can someone look into this? 

Hi,

Can you please tell us which forum and who are you trying to tag. Except for Private forums where you can only tag the members of that Private Forum.

All forums have the same tagging mechanism. And in your post I do see you were able to tag me so tagging does not seems to be an issue.

Regards,

Edited by vijay - 13 days ago
BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

I made a post using a template that included bold formatting, and near the end, the words "attention to geographical and atmospheric details is admirable" are showing up in extra bold even though I didn't change the formatting while typing. What kind of glitch is this?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165199632

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pareshif

Issue has been resolved.. please try to edit topic and add tags you want

This is sorted. Dhanyavaad! 

We've improved our notification system to enhance clarity during account lockouts. Instead of a general vague message, we will now inform users of the exact time remaining until their account is unlocked. Same we are doing in Hibernation.

Additionally, we're implementing more changes to simplify the platform for new users. Stay tuned for these updates!

We’re excited to announce the return of a familiar feature! You can now again see which members are currently online, thanks to a green circle around their user avatars. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Wow. Looking forward to these new updates. 

Great news! If you haven't set a custom avatar yet, your profile won’t be left plain anymore. We’re rolling out a new feature that automatically generates a unique avatar for you, featuring the initial of your username against a backdrop of your chosen accent color from your profile settings.

Here’s How It Works:

• Accent Color: If you haven’t already, select an accent color in your profile settings.
  • Avatar Generation: If no custom avatar is uploaded, your default avatar will now show your initial on your chosen color background.

This update brings more vibrancy to our forum and makes every profile visually distinct and colorful. Customize your profile’s accent color and let your initial shine if you’re not using a custom avatar!

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

In the IPL game, there is no confirmation message that your answers have been registered. smiley39

The only way to find out is after the time is expired. smiley44

If for some reason like an error in IF site or an error on your side, the team doesn't get accepted, then after time is over you will be denied the answers and corresponding points it may fetch. Happened 3/4 times to me already.

All i asked was to add a confirmation dialogue box like in the current team selection thing. smiley39smiley36

I think happened last time as well with me.

Hi Vijay Sir. Can this be done. I dont think it will take much time. Everything has a confirmation dialogue box. Please add this here too. smiley20

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

I made a post using a template that included bold formatting, and near the end, the words "attention to geographical and atmospheric details is admirable" are showing up in extra bold even though I didn't change the formatting while typing. What kind of glitch is this?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165199632

In another post, bold formatting appears extra bold for the phrases "Chef Imlie, newly hired by Gattu" and "I wrote the first chapter, and I invite other writers to continue the story."

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165204765

Why is this happening?