Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 6 months ago

I can't wait for his Ram era to begin

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

They need to drop the girl. OMG CAN THEY CAST TRIPTI PLEASE

control yaar, it's a religious epic. smiley36

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

It can become an issue if the situation gets out of hand like all the attacks on SLB and the whole Padmavat issue.  I understand double standards and misogyny will keep it from reaching that level, but then again, this is Ramayana.  Completely different spiritual and emotional connection with the large majority of Indians.  

What are you saying.......the controversy about Padmavat was because those protesting were believing that there might be romantic scenes between Khilji and Padmavati....it had nothing to do with what kind of roles any of the actors had portrayed before....smiley36

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

What are you saying.......the controversy about Padmavat was because those protesting were believing that there might be romantic scenes between Khilji and Padmavati....it had nothing to do with what kind of roles any of the actors had portrayed before....smiley36

Okay then

See Shri Ram is known as Maryada Purushottam Ram.....means purusho mein jo sabse uttam ho.......woh Shri Ram hain.......if we go by his virtues being present in any man....that is impossible.......so that way ....NO ONE is qualified to play Shri Ram...or Devi Sita for that matter.....We just want a good actor who can onscreen be Shri Ram......and I believe Bira can do that.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Purple5

Matlab pehle paap phir punya phir paap

Aage kaunsi movie hogi Mahabharat 

jhelna  seekh lohsmiley36

NoraSM thumbnail

Prabhas was everyone's choice for role of Lord Rama or practically every other mythological character after Bahubali but he ruined everything by not putting enough efforts into it. 

Arun Govil couldn't shed off the image and therefore couldn't do other roles as people started worshipping him 

Ranbir has a chance to deliver a good Ramayana unlike Prabhas then be a successful actor and do other roles unlike Arun Govil 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Purple5

Matlab pehle paap phir punya phir paap

Aage kaunsi movie hogi Mahabharat 

I want him to do Mahabharata with Rajamouli. And play Krishna. 

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

I want him to do Mahabharata with Rajamouli. And play Krishna. 

Lord Krishna....smiley27