Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Kissne sue kiya??? Valmiki ji or TulsiDas ji??

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Hmmm whose PR is behind these negative articles about ranbir's movie????🧐

Ye kiska PR hai??smiley37

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Bollywood hungama now wrote about the copy right issue. Is ranbir paying for that also smiley36

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This isn't some negative pr, it's a fact that madhu mantena is accusing the makers of copyright infringement and he is asking for compensation.

Anyway I'm sure they'll pay him and the filming will just continue

Edited by zara321 - 1 months ago
Winterberry08 thumbnail

Ramayana was written in form of screenplay by Madhu Mantena who was producer of this movie before Yash, Ranbir were on board, ab wo to chala gaya movie se 

Madhu Mantena is asking money because they are still using his screenplay to make movie 

Edited by Winterberry08 - 1 months ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: you2

Himesh has ruined RK's stardom.

Must be working for rival actors. Unka PR hai you2ji ? 

Prabhas Garu ne di thi warning, Lander Saale sunte nahi

Ab bhukto smiley36

Ok You Win Ok You Got Me GIF - Ok You Win Ok You Got Me Ok You Got It GIFs

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Must be working for rival actors. Unka PR hai you2ji ? 

I will tell you how..All stars use their PR to post stuff about them. Many of them may not be all true.Names of many films are dropped.

Where Himesh went wrong was posting on the same film over months and months,with regular updates. He is doing the same thing for Alia's spy universe. The regular updates have been making less and less sense to people.Both Alia and Sharvari started prepping more than a year back,according to him. No announcement..not even a title of the film..and there is news about designing 7 set piecessmiley3 People started imagining Alia beating up Bobby,with or without Sharvari smiley37. There seems to be desperation in the need to post random stuff about the same film.

That is where Himesh messed up with RK. he is an influencerlike the others-he takes money from all stars and films. Taran does too. He gets so much for each tweet-perhaps in lakhs,that he is careful about the news he posts. No point in getting angry with Influencers,it is their job description..Shobha De has gone on record  saying that they didnt lift their pen for STARDUST,till they got paid. It has been happening since...for ever.. in the entertainment industry.

Edited by you2 - 1 months ago
Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Its geting better and bettersmiley9

1000038562.jpg

1000038561.jpg