Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

So sai pallavi finalised? RK-sai pallavi pairing looking good here. 

RK- tripti would look amazing too as Ram-Sita! 

BTW who is the director? What are his previous movies? Is he good at making mythology related stuff? . 

I would have quite excited by now about this venture if it is by Rajmouli! Now I don't even know who is the director and how he makes such movies. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

So sai pallavi finalised? RK-sai pallavi pairing looking good here. 

RK- tripti would look amazing too as Ram-Sita! 

BTW who is the director? What are his previous movies? Is he good at making mythology related stuff? . 

I would have quite excited by now about this venture if it is by Rajmouli! Now I don't even know who is the director and how he makes such movies. 

Nitesh Tiwari

His most famous movie is Aamirs Dangal

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Nitesh Tiwari

His most famous movie is Aamirs Dangal

I heard great reviews about Dangal! If you have some more patience pls tell me his other one or two good movies. 

I think Ranbir can actually pull this off.

I'm beginning to have a certain faith in his capabilities...

Edited by NathuPaapi - 6 months ago

Jai Shri Ram....smiley27

I hope the director keeps in mind the virtues/principles that Maryada Purushottam Ram stood for.....although it is humanly impossible for anyone to have those virtues .......but onscreen I have full faith in my Bira....that he is going to pull it off....

smiley10

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

I heard great reviews about Dangal! If you have some more patience pls tell me his other one or two good movies. 

Chillar Party

Bhootnath Returns

Chichore

Bawaal

Are his other movies

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Jai Shri Ram....smiley27

I hope the director keeps in mind the virtues/principles that Maryada Purushottam Ram stood for.....although it is humanly impossible for anyone to have those virtues .......but onscreen I have full faith in my Bira....that he is going to pull it off....

smiley10

If that pic is the actual look of Ranbir, pallavi and Yash then I'm totally digging it smiley10 all look so perfect for their roles.

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Chillar Party

Bhootnath Returns

Chichore

Bawaal

Are his other movies

I looved Chichore movie, one of best hindi movies I have ever watched, such an inspiring message at the end of the movie! 

Rest of the movies mentioned here I have not watched, will google their reviews. 

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

If that pic is the actual look of Ranbir, pallavi and Yash then I'm totally digging it smiley10 all look so perfect for their roles.

I don't like Yash at all....and he is playing Ravan so ....that is just perfect...smiley36

I am sure I will warm up to Sai.....because of the role she is playing....it is impossible for me to dislike Sita ji....so liking for Sai will happen.....I am actually liking her in the pic...because I am looking not at her but Sita ji..smiley27

and Bira will be just perfect..smiley27