Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Hira is really funny btw she should do a comedy drama 

Lol anika, I doubt its hira, but the fault of the director to make her look this funny..smiley37 But you are right she will do great in comic roles as seen from her offscreen reels...smiley36

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Lol anika, I doubt its hira, but the fault of the director to make her look this funny..smiley37 But you are right she will do great in comic roles as seen from her offscreen reels...smiley36

Yes smiley27

Posted: 19 days ago

am really confused about juni's financial status ?  does he fall in the category of middle class /upper middle class or upper class ? He has enough money to give anyone. He gave desired money to her sister,  got car within a day, now built his own office, bought  expensive cloths and jewelry  for  his wife and Paid hospital bill also 

And still people say call him  poor in the drama smiley36 

Originally posted by: Virgo27

am really confused about juni's financial status ?  does he fall in the category of middle class /upper middle class or upper class ? He has enough money to give anyone. He gave desired money to her sister,  got car within a day, now built his own office, bought  expensive cloths and jewelry  for  his wife and Paid hospital bill also 

And still people say call him  poor in the drama smiley36 

I think heā€™s one of those people who keeps his cards close and doesnā€™t want it known keh how much heā€™s making. Also he drives a bike and lives in that apartment because of kanjoosi smiley36 His sister cleared that up in the initial few episodes that even though heā€™s loaded he lives the simple boring life lol. I would say heā€™s definitely upper middle class for sure.

That office reveal scene was nice. Heā€™s invested here but doesnā€™t want his family to know. I think he wants to share with Mina magar Mina is just on her own agenda. Nida is right in the promo that everyone is kind of using him for their own benefit. I think he senses that which is why he doesnā€™t overshare about his financial assets. 

Mamya shared this analysis today which I think wraps up Juni and Mina really well. Theyā€™re both kind of flawed in this dynamic. Mamya wrote ā€œintelligent audience is rareā€ on this so I think Mina also might get a redemption arc. Letā€™s see. Maybe then Juni and her can find some middle ground and communicate better. 

IMG_5479.jpeg

Edited by tgota92 - 19 days ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Hira is really funny btw she should do a comedy drama 

Hira did Pagli which was a social comedy show. And she did comedy telefilms too.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I know Mina is Juni's wife. But I can only see Juni with Husn Ara. Their jodi is magical. I am sorry to say this , plz Mamya fans don't be angry.. but I find Hira a better actress.smiley27

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: awida

I know Mina is Juni's wife. But I can only see Juni with Husn Ara. Their jodi is magical. I am sorry to say this , plz Mamya fans don't be angry.. but I find Hira a better actress.smiley27

I love both so please don't shade anyone Mamya is way better than Aena

Originally posted by: awida

Hira did Pagli which was a social comedy show. And she did comedy telefilms too.

Sheā€™s pretty versatile but has admitted to doing a lot of fazool roles for $ smiley36 She was pretty good in Teri Meri Kahaaniyaan as well and even though I watched it for Wahaj and loved his story with Mehwish, I liked Jinn Mahal the most out of those 3 stories. It had comedy and a lot of heart as well smiley27 Everyoneā€™s performance was pretty great in it, including the child actors. 

As for JSPJ, idk Iā€™m confused right now but Husn Ara did manage to melt my cold heart towards her in that scene with her mom šŸ˜¢ But at the same time Iā€™m also understanding Minaā€™s insecurities because Juni is hell at communication smiley36 They both seem to have made up their mind about this marriage which I find a bit forced and premature. I hope we get more depth to Mina. I like Mamya but yes of course Hira is the more mature and seasoned actor. Thatā€™s why she has the most complex role in the show 

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: tgota92

Sheā€™s pretty versatile but has admitted to doing a lot of fazool roles for $ smiley36 She was pretty good in Teri Meri Kahaaniyaan as well and even though I watched it for Wahaj and loved his story with Mehwish, I liked Jinn Mahal the most out of those 3 stories. It had comedy and a lot of heart as well smiley27 Everyoneā€™s performance was pretty great in it, including the child actors. 

As for JSPJ, idk Iā€™m confused right now but Husn Ara did manage to melt my cold heart towards her in that scene with her mom šŸ˜¢ But at the same time Iā€™m also understanding Minaā€™s insecurities because Juni is hell at communication smiley36 They both seem to have made up their mind about this marriage which I find a bit forced and premature. I hope we get more depth to Mina. I like Mamya but yes of course Hira is the more mature and seasoned actor. Thatā€™s why she has the most complex role in the show 

Finally you liked Mamya she's really the best 

Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

I think heā€™s one of those people who keeps his cards close and doesnā€™t want it known keh how much heā€™s making. Also he drives a bike and lives in that apartment because of kanjoosi smiley36 His sister cleared that up in the initial few episodes that even though heā€™s loaded he lives the simple boring life lol. I would say heā€™s definitely upper middle class for sure.

That office reveal scene was nice. Heā€™s invested here but doesnā€™t want his family to know. I think he wants to share with Mina magar Mina is just on her own agenda. Nida is right in the promo that everyone is kind of using him for their own benefit. I think he senses that which is why he doesnā€™t overshare about his financial assets. 

Mamya shared this analysis today which I think wraps up Juni and Mina really well. Theyā€™re both kind of flawed in this dynamic. Mamya wrote ā€œintelligent audience is rareā€ on this so I think Mina also might get a redemption arc. Letā€™s see. Maybe then Juni and her can find some middle ground and communicate better. 

IMG_5479.jpeg

Yes this post summarized their relationship in a best way.  Thangod they didn't declare Juni a masoom sy male lead ..

If Mina is doing bad with Juni then juni is also doing wrong with Mina at some level.