Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Part 66

Geet stayed by Maan's side as he introduced her to several more people and they reminisced about their college days.

Geet also slightly avoided being stranded with the two ladies from the race.

Although they said they are telling her facts and they mean no harm, they didn't spare her feelings at all.

Geet strongly suspected that the stuff they said was clearly meant to incite her.

They probably wanted her and Ayesha to get into messy catfight and enjoy the show from side lines.

Maybe they had their own personal grudges against Ayesha and wanted to use her to vent out their grievances.

Geet had attended a lot of events, and she was pro at looking interested, smiling and nodding and engaging people.

She continued to accompany Maan through dinner.

During the dinner, the conversation inevitably drifted towards work and latest news in business world and then to Geet making tough decisions when Maan was absent.

Some of the people present praised her, but even their praises had hidden barbs.

They would say things like she was really courageous and daring to make such bold decision on the fly. It's good that Maan is always around to clean up any mess she makes.

They said that they were all so curious who this lady boss is creating so much upheaval out of the Blue. But now it all makes sense after finding out that Maan's hidden wife is actually Geet and as she is an entertainment celebrity, of course drama follows wherever she goes.

While some people were more open and said without mincing their words

P1- It was a really great solution. I was shocked .. got goosebumps.

P2- Yeah!! To be thrown into the deep end all of a sudden and be told to save not only yourself but also this sinking ship. You did and admirable job.

And then not so good words were also said.

Another person - I don't know why everyone is praising so blindly. It clearly was a bad decision. She could have Blah Blah Blah

The person told a bunch of different strategies that could have been opted and would have caused less loss.

Many people agreed and discussed these alternate strategies and how they were much better than what Geet did.

Ayesha also spoke up and said in her usual green tea bitch attitude.

A-let's not berate Geet too much ... after all she made best of... of... well... Whatever she could think of with her pretty little head. It's not her fault she hasn't studied or knows how to run a big business. She was just out of her depth and did (ha-ha) whatever.

After that people started dancing and jumping into the pool playing all sorts of silly dice games, spin the bottle, Jenga... etc.

Maan had long been pulled into playing one of the games by Ayesha.

When Geet followed to join in, Ayesha told her that max players were filled. Geet will have to sit out in this round.

Geet smiled and shrugged her shoulder nonchalantly and wandered around.

She could feel the pull and bond these people had with each other. And it really didn't feel like there was any space for her here.

She also heard few people whispering how perfect Maan and Ayesha look together. How Geet may not be a mistress but still she was a third party between Maan and Ayesha.

Geet silently felt that she was indeed the third party between this couple.

She quietly left poolside and went to her room.

Changed into her cozy pajamas and curled up under the blanket.

5-10 minutes after Geet left the pool party Maan noticed that she was missing.

He kept feeling that she was not being her usual happy self. He was worried that she was unwell.

As soon he noticed she is not there he got up to go after her.

Many people stopped him in the way to talk about this and that. Invite him for one more round of game, etc.

It took him nearly 30-40 mins to get away from everyone and reach his room.

Walking in, he saw, that Geet was curled up into a small insecure fetal posture, her whole body and head tucked inside the blanket.

Worried that she may feel suffocated sleeping this way, Maan slowly lifted the Blanket away from her head so she can breathe easier.

Geet hadn't expected that Maan would silently come over and uncover her head, she tried to grab the blanket back, but her tearful face and reddened eyes still got exposed.

She covered her head in the blanket again and turned her back to Maan.

Maan was left frozen in a half bending posture.

Realizing that Geet wasn't sleeping but secretly crying, Maan was alarmed.

M - Hey!! What's going on? Why are you crying? What's wrong? What happened??

He tried to tug away the Blanket. Make her turn and look at him. But Geet stubbornly hid away from him.

From inside the blanket her nasal muffled voice could be heard

G - it's nothing. I am fine.

M - What fine? Why are you crying then? Still feeling unwell? Does anything hurt? Hold on I'll call the doctor.

Maan picked up the phone and started dialing.

Geet crawled out of the Blanket finally and held his hand.

G - No need. I am not sick or anything. No need to call anyone.

She wiped away her tears while talking to him.

Maan looked at her with an unbelieving expression. How is she fine from any angle?

He stopped her from rubbing her eyes raw and brought a warm damp towel to gently wipe her face clean.

M - What's going on? Why are you so sad then? Hmm? From the moment we got here you haven't been... I don't know how to put it... you haven't been yourself... your usual self.

Geet took away the towel from him and finished wiping her face. She felt stupid and silly and loathed herself for crying like a pitiful wronged person...

Whatever she is suffering is what she fully deserves.

G - I said it's nothing. So, it's nothing. I am tired. I am going to sleep.

He held her hand stopping her from turning away. He felt awkward man-handling her like this... but he doesn't know how else to hold her attention except to act this way.

M - No. Not until you tell me the truth. This...

As he observed her unreasonable behavior, a terrifying thought sprang to his mind...the root cause of everything...

M - Don't tell... this... all this is ...it's because

He lowers his voice suddenly.

M - It’s... that monthly PMS?

Geet felt Blood rushing up to her head. All herself Blame, sadness, pitiful, self-loathing, anxiety, depression... all negative things in flash converted into anger.

G-Why.do.men.ALWAYS. think it's PMS??!!!!

Pitiful rabbit she turned into a roaring lioness. Picked up the pillow and started bashing Maan with it without holding back.

Using pillow instead of her hands or any other object is already her showing mercy.

She bashes him up while yelling at him.

G- NOT EVERYTHING IS PMS!! How many times do I tell you??!! You think this is a joke?! Women are a joke?! Our feelings and emotions are just Hormones acting out?! You never understand anything! I want to go back! I don't want to stay. I don't want to stay with you. You go and be with your ex-girlfriend! I hate this place! I hate you! I hate myself! Why did you marry me when you liked someone else?! I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. You scum heartless man! You are hateful!

Geet ranted and eventually stopped hitting Maan.

She burried her face in the same pillow and wallowed in self misery.

G- I am even more hateful! Everyone is right! I am a mistress, a house breaker, gold digger. I am greedy and hateful! No one will ever like me. No one should ever like me. I deserve to be scorned. To be looked down on. To be mocked. I deserve it all...

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sad update no one is understanding geet and everyone says bad about her but maan is not able to find it out waiting for next

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Maan brought here here but is he totally unaware of how the other people are treating geet or even talking to her now he that clueless for being a businessman that is not acceptable

or are people behaving behind his back with her

maybe he is not seeing what she is seeing or feeling ?

glad she poured out her frustrations

But sweet of Maan to come looking for her missing her

Does he not see how she does not fit in with his so called friends

is there no one genuine person among his friends at all ??

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 66

Why is everyone trying to make Geet feel low of herself

hopefully Maan clears Geet's misunderstanding about Ayesha

as he too can see Geet has not been herself since they arrived

deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Nice update, everyone trying to Make Geet feel low about herself hopefully Maan will take a Good Class of his So called Friends

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear Neelu ☺️

Awesome update 😃

Well I really appreciate that Geet didn't let anything affect her like this but the continuous dissection of her personality & showing her down in high class society took a toll on her

Good she left to vent out her irritation & anger but Maan senses something different in her mood & finally he followed her to check on her

Geet reaction was really shocking for Maan as he failed to notice that everyone in his group was showing her down so this was bound to happen ... Hopefully Maan clears everything & pacify her

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

every one in their jealousy insult geet directly or indirectly

geet try to ignore it but they are going over limit

crazymaneetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i cried towards the end. Geet hasn't cried over huge things and today her emotions are all over the place. glad that her insecurities are out. it would be nice to see how maan clears the air now. waiting for next

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8

Hi there

appreciate the update

Part 66

hate Maan's friends attitude and behavior

of cos Ayesha taunted Geet

dismayed that she made Geet feel inferior

as expected Ayesha keeps Geet away from Maan

upset that some of the friends say that Maan and Ayesha look perfect together

Geet was indeed upset

well Geet left the party and went to the room

not surprised that Maan noticed that Geet was missing

at least he noticed that she was not her usual self

great that he went to their room

Maan was clearly concerned seeing Geet's teary face

his question was justified

Gosh Maan and his assumptions

Geet's outburst was understandable

hope Maan gets to know about his so called friends

update soon

janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Great part

Feeling sad for Geet but hope Maan changes the situation and makes the most of this with Geet

Cont soon

Thanks for pm