Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Dragon-Heart

Wow baby what a cute update. I just love the details you wrote in such a sweet manner. Uska sona jagna Maan se puchhna. Omg I can't believe the details you chose. This looks small but have a great impact on Maan babu. He is totally fida on his inocent seductress πŸ˜‰

To be very frank I enjoyed his cute bantar to himself. Maan is controlling himself but not sure why? Is any specific reason or he wants her to get comfortable with him and her new surroundings. His wife trying to do everything which her mother told her. She was trying to be a nice wife. Her behaviour is cute. Hope to see more scenes of them

Loved it baby waiting for next part and thanks for the Pm and PW πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜Š

Maan is married for a few days and he is shy 🀣🀣🀣

That's all I can say. His wife on the other hand is more open. Maan will have a hard time with her.

Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: suhaaana

Maan is married for a few days and he is shy 🀣🀣🀣

That's all I can say. His wife on the other hand is more open. Maan will have a hard time with her.

True and that's a perfect combination πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 2

Commented on blog

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8

Hi Suhaana

hope you are well.

thanks for the pm and update

Part 2

oh Maan is married

well his innocent wifey does test his control

so Maan admires his sleeping wife

sad that Maan has to immediately work

at least Maan admitted that his he affected by his wife's presence

wow Maan is shy and his wife is cheerful

she is trying to be a good wife

update soon

PazzoFMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update. Loved it

priyankadwivedi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing part... So maan is married to akshaya.. he is still getting to know her n her looks is attracting him... Loved the feel of typical arrange marriage.. girl who is habitual of waking up late gets up early after marriage πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚... The response dhe gave was awesome... To jaldi soya kijiye.. πŸ«’πŸ˜‚

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hmm so Maan is married to Akshaya

Hmm wondering if this was in the past or present I guess things will make sense with more updates

but sweet Maan loving his open wify he being the shy one !!!

suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyankadwivedi

Amazing part... So maan is married to akshaya.. he is still getting to know her n her looks is attracting him... Loved the feel of typical arrange marriage.. girl who is habitual of waking up late gets up early after marriage πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚... The response dhe gave was awesome... To jaldi soya kijiye.. πŸ«’πŸ˜‚

Yeah maan is married. This fiction will have typical arrange marriage vibes.

What do you think maan does if he doesn't sleep 🀣🀣🀣

suhaaana thumbnail

Sneak Peak

"Pull these hair down", Maan requested but it didn't even had any affect on his wife. She was busy pulling her hair in a messy bun. It was a party and she was all dressed in a black shimmery saree and her ignorance was just because of he had denied to come along with her.

"Aap jayen apna kaam Karen.." she taunted her husband as he saw her putting a Ruby red lipstick on her lips.

"Yeh kuch jyada hi tayar nahi ho rahi.." he thought but shrugged knowing that he will not get any answer from her.

"Geet dekh wo rohan tujhe hi ghoor raha hai.." one of her friends commented and Geet looked at the person who was staring at her.

"Waise Aaj tu kuch jyada hi achi lag rahi hai specially this pink lipstick.." Ruhaan commented only to get a stink eye from her best friend.

"Best friends don't eye their female best friends and this dress suits me.. waise yeh Rohan ka bacha mere se maar khake rahega.." she told him knowing how difficult for her to get permission for this party.

"Arre yaar.. dekh toh kinda handsome hai.. aur.." Ruhaan stopped seeing his friend was making a face that was equivalent to "do you want to die.."

------

Enjoy this till I update. This will come for sure..

taahir004 thumbnail

Sneak Peak

Maan wants his wife to leave her down

but seems like this time she really wants to annoy him

while Geet at the party waiting for her boyfriend to come