Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago

Part 1

He looked at her. She was just like herself but today she was not her beaming and ever positive self. She was dressed in a vibrant wine color dress. Her feet were having the silver heels that he had gifted her when she was too uptight to buy anything for her which was too expensive. She was the general manager in a reputed firm and he knew that if it goes like this, she will be offered CEO position soon.

He was sitting on the kitchen counter of his apartment and she was having her head down, kind of laying on the kitchen counter. He wanted to grab her tight and scoop her in his arms to make her sleep but he knew that his gesture wouldn't be appreciated.

He thought of making a warm cup of hot chocolate, her favourite when she was feeling low. But, the moment of her wallowing would not appreciate a cup hot chocolate she needed something strong to let go of the burden on her chest.

He stood up and her eyes followed his steps.

Would you like something to drink? Anything? He asked politely. She nodded in silence, as he was going to move to get her some hot chocolate that he knew would be the best. She stopped him.

Some beer please or anything more stronger.. the plea in her voice made him melt. Only she had the power to do that to him.

I will get it for you. He said without any further expression.

She was the one who was full of life and he was the one who couldn't have what he wanted.

He couldn't help himself but to feel deep for her, fall for her when he even tried to distance himself but she was the force to be reckoned with.

He brought the expensive sherry that he had stored for the rare occasions and today was the day.

It was her day, her birthday and she was sulking in his kitchen. He glanced at her as he stood for some second to have a look at her.

She is a right mess at that moment. He could make out the tired expressions from her face. Her slumped shoulders were a reminder that she needs a shoulder to put her head. He took a deep breathe as he moved towards her.

Only he know how much he wanted to be that shoulder where she could pour her feelings out.

Sighing, He placed the crystal clear glasses infront of them and poured her the sherry. She lifted her eyes and looked at him accepting the glass from him.

Without waiting for him, she gulped the entire content in one go.

He forget that it's my birthday Maan..

finally Maan thought.

He sat opposite her and took his glass. The fine glass of sherry was enough to make him tipsy and Maan was careful enough till now not to make anything obvious to her.

Is that why you are here geet? He asked as he sipped a little amount. She looked up and eyed at her empty glass. Her look of longing was enough for him to pour her one more.

I shouldn't be drinking like this on my birthday..she said with a small sultry voice.

I should be.. she stopped but he completed her words.

You should be with him..with dev.. where is he geet? Maan questioned her. It wasn't like he minded her company but he wanted to leave the illusions to himself that she could be his someday not when she was already engaged to be married.

He is with some of his colleagues.. it's important meeting for him. Apparently going to out of the city on weekend with his staff was more important than even wishing his fiance birthday Maan.. her tiredness was evident from her words.

The tiredness wasn't for waiting for dev but it was of waiting for him always. It was like this a month back when dev had apologized to her for not going to visit her family. He had forgotten to attend her promotion party six months back. Maan could recollect similar events now. It was always a similar situation where he was right now.

That is Consoling the woman whom he loved and cannot confess. Not when he knew that he would be rejected downright on his face.

He wasn't always like this. He and geet had a history. A history which is due to his familial connections and his poor choices. She was subjected to humiliation when she didn't even knew him. And when he got to know her actually she was out of his reach.

After years Maan had apologized for what happened in the past. His then girlfriend had posted some objectionable pictures of hers with him in her sheer jealousy.

Sometimes I think I should call it quits.. her words made him shocked. He noticed that his glass was empty and the bottle of the sherry was half gone. She was a little tipsy now and this was when she would cry. The reason of her crying was always same.

Negligence..known ignorance. The relationship that was now more of a convenient arrangement which was lacking the warmth.

You should if you want... He said as he immediately came as she was dropping now. Maan immediately came by her side as she leaned on him.

He made her stand but she stumbled.

These heels hurt a lot.. but dev likes them.

I know.. maan replied with her words.

He forgets everything.. everytime it hurts me.. she slurred as he was successful in making her sit on the couch. She was getting sleepy. It was five in the evening and she was already heavily drunk.

You need to sleep now geet.. Maan removed her heels and put her legs on the couch.

I don't Maan.. I want to leave him.. it hurts me everytime but.. who will have me.. who will deal with my schedules, my late night work. Every single men out there is jealous of a woman who is more successful than him. Only it doesn't affects dev. He doesn't mind me.. but he doesn't mind anything about me.. she had silent tears flowing by now. She wasn't that much drunk that maan had made out.

Maan was now having having her in his arms as she was comfortably snuggling into his wanting arms. He was feeling the warmth of her and he immediately cursed his choice of letting her drink.

Who will have me Maan who will understand me? Sometimes I feel like I don't want to marry him. I don't to wait for him forever.. her words made him hate dev now. She was never this self depreciating. He had always the fighter that she was, not the woman she was right now. He held her tight and whispered in a slow voice.

I will have you only if you want me too. I would have you forever only if you want me too. I would have, had you years ago if I had a chance but I couldn't afford the chance of ruining friendship we have.. his words made her loosen herself and she looked at him and she passed out on him.

Next: last part

Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations baby for new OS

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

geet is sad n maan wants gice her support but restricting to protect his hear n soul

suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dragon-Heart

Congratulations baby for new OS

Arre yr

Yeh purana hi hai.

Iska ek Parr tab likha nai tha socha nibta liya jaye 🤣🤣

suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparna3011

geet is sad n maan wants gice her support but restricting to protect his hear n soul

Hi di, how are you?

Yeah it's kind of unrequited love.

taahir004 thumbnail

Suhana , thank you so much for writing again

Part 1

Fabulous with hints of Emotional Baggage

Geet and Dev is Engaged , yet it seems like Dev does not have much time

for Geet , he does not truly appreciate her

while Maan who loves Geet has to stand by her as a friend

wonder if she will remember Maan's confession when she awakes

Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: suhaaana

Arre yr

Yeh purana hi hai.

Iska ek Parr tab likha nai tha socha nibta liya jaye 🤣🤣

Ye bhi sahi hai 😃😉

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Congrats for new os..

Nice update..

Continue soon..

suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Suhana , thank you so much for writing again

Part 1

Fabulous with hints of Emotional Baggage

Geet and Dev is Engaged , yet it seems like Dev does not have much time

for Geet , he does not truly appreciate her

while Maan who loves Geet has to stand by her as a friend

wonder if she will remember Maan's confession when she awakes

Hi taahir.

How are you?

Let's see if she will remember his confession or not.