Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

great update

enjoyed reading

maan take promise from geet that she will give him whatever he wants n can not say no

knowing the reason why geet's brother calling her change his mind n ask geet that he will meet her family n solve the problem by disclosing their marriage to her family

geet say that it will be his reponsibility if they go over board in favor for which maan is ready as he knows how to deal with such people

geet's family flying high knowing maan n geet are married last year only

Mouser1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ok geet is also missing maan she is very sorry about her behaviour she didn't wish maan her birthday and bake a cake for him invited to her house

Mouser1 thumbnail

Maan is asking geet is he handsome?geet says very much she is in her own lalaland thinking about him in front of him so cute

Mouser1 thumbnail

Maan is busy for three four months and geet also i think they have good rapport now thinking about their feelings towards each other they don't feel uncomfortable now in presence of each other

Mouser1 thumbnail

How she is teasing maan for not sending cookies and maan hahaha also manofying his wife to send some goodies as he is starting as if his life depends on her baked cookies and his assistant give new ideas to her assistant and geei is warning maan to give warning to give his assistant not give stupid ideas to het assistant

Mouser1 thumbnail

Half truth is very dangerous if u point out on someone here Geeta colleague is doing it without knowing truth she blames geet for ruining the family of married man she doesn't know she is dancing with her husband and geet is fuming in irritation and maan try to helping to be geet calm

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very interesting update Neelu read 2 in a go

Part 61

Well I really loved how Maan & Geet are sharing their heart without a hitch & it's really needed as Maan has been the one who is not open to share his heart easily due to his strong aura

I am happy that Geet & Maan simultaneously took responsibility of the mess & finally everything was moving back smoothly

I just adore this jealous & possessive Maan that to about cookies backed by his wife cute πŸ₯° well I really hope that things doesn't turn out to be serious

Part 62

So it was Geets brother but good Maan found it on time such people are really pain in neck & are to be dealt with power 😞

Maan really turned around & asked Geet to let him handle her family which made her but unsure but she somewhere trusted him as he to have same type of family

So now Maan enters the house & spill the beans that Geet is married to him which shocked everyone in the house

Though they reacted postive but it won't be easy now for them

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

Mouser1 thumbnail

Kitna chedta hai bacchi ko maan oh sharam se pani pani hogayi hahahaπŸ˜‚ i like the easiness they developed between them ah his wify staring her handsome husband and maan is maan teasing geet

Mouser1 thumbnail

Geets colleague wants the number of maan she asks if he is interested in investing money she is not sure of gaining the profits and she doesn't want maans money go in loss

Mouser1 thumbnail

Geet is gone now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€οΈ