Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mouser1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Ok what to comment i don't understand what type of marriage contract there are no feelings no chemistry just being formal both of them the concept of the story is different but yet catching and interesting see what happens next in their life

Mouser1 thumbnail

Why the maan number got blocked anyone trying to create misunderstanding geet is hurt maan know anything about it?

Mouser1 thumbnail

I am happy to see maan worried for geet he can't control his emotions because of her injury 🙂

Mouser1 thumbnail

Dreamy just like pari says in the serial but Both their hearts respond to each other unknowingly? don't know but i love how maan take care of geet

Mouser1 thumbnail

Maan did not go leaving injured geet and geet become emotional that somebody care of her after a long time

Mouser1 thumbnail

Why maan is like that first he takes care of geet and now he is thinking she is taking advantage of her illness i thinks it must be he didn't want any emotional attachment from anybody

Mouser1 thumbnail

Why did maan accepted he is married what is in the mind of him why geet is uncomfortable by the news that he declared his marriage publicly

Mouser1 thumbnail

First time i am reading story like this ❤️i enjoy thoroughly but i miss the warmth and passion between them for just a little bit i am laughing reading this part poor geet what what ideas she has to make maan happy🙂

Mouser1 thumbnail

Woh i love the way they argue with each other on cookies and maan accepts that he doesn't tease her and he is under probation for one month hahaha ❤️❤️

Mouser1 thumbnail

Maan is falling for geet and her simplicity and first time geet got nervous when he is so close of her