Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mouser1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Maan met geet again after that incident happened now she is supplying tifins and why his family burnt her hair

coderlady thumbnail

part 59

Maan is so proud of Geet and she is happy that he liked the decision he made. A big vote of confidence.

coderlady thumbnail

Every thing she did, warmed his heart. But he did not vocalize what he was feeling so she did not know.

coderlady thumbnail

Is he leaning in for a kiss? She is seeing it coming. Will she go for it and let it happen?

coderlady thumbnail

part 60

If she thinks about it deep enough, she will see the parallels between him and her when it comes to their families. Both still have regards for them and want to do the right thing by them even if they have been treated unfairly by them.

coderlady thumbnail

A little makeout was in the scope for now. It is too early for them to go any further for now.

Mouser1 thumbnail

What actually maan wants from geet he likes geet and he wants to spend time with her or he wants to help geet ?

PazzoFMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Waiting for the next update.

Mouser1 thumbnail

What a marriage contract she doesn't want to know the world she is married and he doesn't want to be single because of his personal issues how will thet end up loving together we will see 😂

NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Part 61

G- What incidents?

M - Nothing much. Those are long past. I don't even remember. But she needed professional medical help. But how can a daughter in law of such a prestigious family have mental illness? Because everyone wanted to live in denial, she had to suffer for years rather than months. My father ... he is a ... he couldn't defy the family to help my mother. And between her and me ... he chose to take care of her more. I grew up with a mother who would hate me and curse at me for no reason and a father who would only tell me to leave as he takes care of my mum. I can't blame them much now... how much can you blame a person's weak nature…that's why I don't want you to take their harsh words too seriously.

G-No. I hate them now.

Geet secretly tries to wipe away her tears.

M - Don't waste your emotions on them. They are happy and content with each other. They can't spare feelings for others, and they don't need others affection either.

G - So what If they are so happy together then they should go live on an isolated island. If they are going to dance around saying mean things, then I will also be unreasonable and hate them!

Geet’s anger and tears were enough for Maan to really not care about his parents anymore.

He smiles and pats her hair to soothe her.

M - Okay. Let's send them on a private island to live out the rest of their lives.

Maan hasn't had anyone calling him nick names or he calling anyone else that way... Now that he has someone... whatever he had missed out on... its all materializing now.

Geet giggles at his quick acceptance.

Once again, she relaxes in his arms and unknowingly falls asleep.

+++++

Maan and Geet wake up with stiff bodies because they fell asleep on a small couch in cramped posture.

They felt a bit awkward after waking up, without saying much they get ready and settle down for breakfast.

M - Yesterday's dinner was very nice.

G - Thanks

She smiles with a little blush.

M - Can you come to office with me today? If you are free?

G - You want me to go there again?!!!

Geet frankly thought she would never step into that building again. The employees must be scared of her or hating her.

M- Hmm I could use your help to tie up the loose ends.

G - Really... well okay... if you feel it's necessary...

M - It would be a great help!

He patiently waits for her to dress up more formally and then they both leave for the office together.

Once they reach the office

They walk in side by side

They turn everyone's head.

He smiles at her and keeps talking to her as they walk close together.

He even slowes down his pace so she could walk casually.

If anyone had doubts that Mr Khurana will be disappointed in his wife. those speculation were immediately crushed.

They looked like a happy couple strolling in park.

Inside Maan's office the assistant quickly summarizes who had done what... who neglected their duties…who rose to the occasion

Maan also asks Geet her thought process and her opinions on certain individuals work and decisions.

The three of them talk and discuss for a while.

Maan insists that a certain relative who had cursed at Geet, stay at the mental hospital for at least 6 months.

They have lunch and Maan happily opens the cookie box for his after-lunch dessert treat and suffers a great upset.

He stares at the open box wordlessly…moving the cookies across... searching counting again and again.

The assistant feels the incoming danger and quickly sneaks out of the office.

He tries to signal and warn Madam... but she was just curiously looking at Sir's obsessive actions.

As a basic safety rule. Save yourself first and then help others.

The assistant slips out the office quietly and informed lady A that backup maybe required.

Geet couldn't look at his repeating actions anymore and asks.

G- What are you doing?

M - This... T...

He sounds absolutely frustrated; his brows furrowed up.

Was his memory failing him? Are there rats in the office? Or ghost like entities are interested in his private stash of cookies?!!

What the hell is going on?!!

G - What?

M - A fish shape and a star shape and two heart shape cookies are missing!!! Who... Where did they go?!

He frantically counts then again.

Geet steps back soundlessly and realizes that the assistant had already escaped.

Traitor!!

She curses in her mind.

G -... ahem... I... ate...

M - You ate them!

While Maan was ready to forgive her if she ate them, Geet felt she couldn't share the blame alone.

G - And shared it with the assistant and lawyer and friend who came to help.

M - You... they ate it??! How can you give them away? These are clearly mine!

She didn't know what to make of this childish outburst.

Treat it as disciplining a child?

G - So? Don't you know how to share?

M - But some things can't be shared!!

He saves up the shapes he likes more for the last. So, they basically ate more of his favorite ones.

He looks at her as if she had greatly wronged him and let him down.

Geet turns her face to a side and bites her lips.

She absolutely. Cannot. Laugh

She coughes to cover up her lips and speaks stoically.

G - They are just cookies. I'll make them for you all the time. So, what if others got a few. They helped me out a lot in return.

M - They can't be shared because it’s you making them personally for me. Whatever help can be repaid with money or gifts or favors.

He sighs.

M- You just don't understand....

He closes the box without eating and puts it inside his desk drawer, locking it up.

Seeing his childish behavior, Geet should have been amused or irritated but she also felt a little touched.

What she thinks is value less food... she makes casually on whim... Is something he had been treasuring deeply. Even remembering the counts.

G - I won't share them again.

M - Don't even think about getting your philanthropic hands on them again

G - How about i make a new batch for you tonight?

M - You think this compensation is enough? What was given away cannot be replaced just like this. Each batch tastes different. The flavors and ratios are different.

G - What do you want then?! I am not apologizing.

Geet crosses her arms giving tough looks. All the whole suppressing inner mirth.

She never in wildest dreams could have thought 2 days ago that out of all the things... this is what Maan will be upset about.

Maan suddenly emerges from his doomed state his eyes gleaming.

M - I can demand anything?

Uh oh...she spoke too hastily, did she?

G - umm... within reason...

Maan gives a devilish grin.