Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Happy Birthday to my forever favorite!

What a lovely thread Samera… loving all the videos and tweets shared here

smiley27

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am a little bit late though but this thread is awesome and love all the write ups.

A.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Ajay from pathan days,started wishing himsmiley36

Okay??? But wasn't Ajay someone of those who thought that the collection numbers had been faked???

Anyways, I wished him more financial success with his own movie...it had potential for more acceptation. Although being a remake of Lokesh's Kaithi, Tabu gave the movie an interesting touch (and the action is good).

Edited by Clochette - 11 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

a journalist (one of my favourites) talking about ShahRukh and the press (for his birthday):

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzHROvdsRSn/

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Okay??? But wasn't Ajay someone of those who thought that the collection numbers had been faked???

Anyways, I wished him more financial success with his own movie...it had potential for more acceptation. Although being a remake of Lokesh's Kaithi, Tabu gave the movie an interesting touch (and the action is good).

He had now no option.

He, kangu etc, are some fake people who are now bound to praise SRK. Shahrukh infact made them bound" bhai praise karna padega coz i deserve this"smiley42

JayaBachan thumbnail

Thank you so much my sweet girl. I definitely noticed and if I could love react to it 100 times I would. You made my thread and first page extra extra extra special. You’re the absolute best, I cannot appreciate, adore and love you enough.

🥺😘❤️

JayaBachan thumbnail

Thank you everyone for contributing and ensuring my birthday thread wasn’t a flop. I have serious posting-thread-but-it-turns-into-flop-and-everyone-ignores-it-anxiety.

🥲🫠

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Thank you so much my sweet girl. I definitely noticed and if I could love react to it 100 times I would. You made my thread and first page extra extra extra special. You’re the absolute best, I cannot appreciate, adore and love you enough.

🥺😘❤️

Word Count: 1

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Thank you everyone for contributing and ensuring my birthday thread wasn’t a flop. I have serious posting-thread-but-it-turns-into-flop-and-everyone-ignores-it-anxiety.

🥲🫠

SRK to Finger fetish...smiley9smiley36