Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Waah ji waah! Kya khoob baat kahi inhone 👏👏👏 🤷

https://twitter.com/MEMRIReports/status/1718973338486260097?t=U0Oxl8il31fhsBnDy_ZZPQ&s=19

1275042 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

@Funtuss: India's population is more than 1.4 billion. So when anyone be it an Indian or non-Indian generalizes Indians they cannot and will not speak for 1.4 billion people.

Can you pinpoint to me where in the Bhagavad Gita is it cited that we should hate on muslims? It does not mention that anywhere. As per my understanding Bhagavad Gita tells us to be accepting of other forms of devotion as God is one.

I am watching India vs England, so bye bye.

what is this randomness?

Who is generalizing india and who is speakikg on behalf of entire population here?

And why would bhagwad geeta mention muslims when they didnt even exist at the time it was written? Yeh koi mazak masti chal rahi hai kya bhai yaha ya phir logic ki sach mein kami ki wajah se aise utpatang response de rahe ho?smiley36

Bhagwad geeta mein arjun ko kaha gaya tha paap bahot badh gaya hai dharti ja ke yuddh kar aur khatam kar saare dushto ko.

Israel ne bhi shayad bhagwad geeta padh li hai isi liye aur dharmyuddh lad rahe hai aur hamara farz banta hai ki hum sahi ka saath de.smiley1

Now that you have brought religion let me also ask what your quran says about non mulslims? What do you think is the situation of non muslims in islamic countires like? How are they treated? What did muhammad say about those who refuse to believe in allah or disrespect him?

I would like you to answer as honestly as i was about whats wrotten in bhagwad geeta. And stick to the specifics instead of writing jibberish like you did here innthis poat of yours?

Tumne bhagwad geeta ko leke sawal kiya aur meine uska jawab bhi diya ab tumhari baari.

Waiting to see your response...

I hope you dont escape saying "i am HINDU" and know nothing about quran smiley36

K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

In the past, partial blockades were imposed (and later lifted) by Israel and Egypt on the movement of goods and people in and out of the Gaza Strip; these were aimed to isolate Hamas and prevent the smuggling of weapons into Gaza.

United States too imposes sanctions against countries that violate the interests of the United States; sanctions are aimed at damaging another country's economy in response to unfavorable policy or decisions. Collective punishment? Yes, (Innocent) Russians, Cubans, Iranians, North Koreans do suffer. Ethnic cleansing and genocide? No!

If hostages are returned, Hamas terrorists surrender and dozens of rockets/missiles are not fired at Israel pretty much on a daily basis, the blockade of the Gaza strip that's currently in place will be lifted.

BTW, how does it make sense to attack the very land that you rely on for your imports?!

791198 thumbnail

That oil supply from Turkey to Israel is getting cut off. In 1.2.3. Incredibly stupid move. Nobody can survive by being hostile to all their neighbors.

https://twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/1719058947209105851?s=46&t=tZzRor5dLvRasXaXfa6jBw

1274961 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funtuss

what is this randomness?

Who is generalizing india and who is speakikg on behalf of entire population here?

And why would bhagwad geeta mention muslims when they didnt even exist at the time it was written? Yeh koi mazak masti chal rahi hai kya bhai yaha ya phir logic ki sach mein kami ki wajah se aise utpatang response de rahe ho?smiley36

Bhagwad geeta mein arjun ko kaha gaya tha paap bahot badh gaya hai dharti ja ke yuddh kar aur khatam kar saare dushto ko.

Israel ne bhi shayad bhagwad geeta padh li hai isi liye aur dharmyuddh lad rahe hai aur hamara farz banta hai ki hum sahi ka saath de.smiley1

Now that you have brought religion let me also ask what your quran says about non mulslims? What do you think is the situation of non muslims in islamic countires like? How are they treated? What did muhammad say about those who refuse to believe in allah or disrespect him?

I would like you to answer as honestly as i was about whats wrotten in bhagwad geeta. And stick to the specifics instead of writing jibberish like you did here innthis poat of yours?

Tumne bhagwad geeta ko leke sawal kiya aur meine uska jawab bhi diya ab tumhari baari.

Waiting to see your response...

I hope you dont escape saying "i am HINDU" and know nothing about quran smiley36

Weren't you complaining about people talking about India and Modi?

Good to see you acknowledge that Bhagwad Geeta does not say hate on other religions. As a Hindu I believe it is my duty to follow Bhagwad Geeta, which tells me to accept other forms of devotion. I do not believe in worshipping politicians that promote religious hate.

791198 thumbnail

Love Bostonians. Truly pioneers in every rebellion. Boston tea party anyone? First step toward USA-Israel symbiosis breakdown.

https://twitter.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1719047195876270416?s=46&t=tZzRor5dLvRasXaXfa6jBw

791198 thumbnail

Geriatric Israelis on video reliving their memories of how they maimed and killed Palestinians in their youth. They are gleefully retelling their sordid crimes without any remorse. And These are the people my tax dollars fund? Of course I am mad. Every American with a conscience has a right to be mad at the US for being complicit in this genocide.

https://twitter.com/trickyjabs/status/1718887609211011208?s=46&t=tZzRor5dLvRasXaXfa6jBw

kuchbhinakaho thumbnail

You just love talking to yourself don't you? Keep on dear, keep on

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Yawn. Another paragraph of verbal diarrhea with incoherent balderdash.

Where’s your data? Where is the research to back your unhinged rant? This is a current affairs forum nor a rant your heart out forum. Cite your sources instead of copy pasting whatever you read on some faux lib Cliniton shill’s website.