Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

982283 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

No pro rally isn't happening bcoz they don't like doing drama and causing problems for citizens.

The people doing rallies won't even go to support the people for who they are doing rallies but will definitely cause problems for ordinary citizens.

Also don't bring Jains in all these they aren't like anyof these.

This has to be the lamest thing I have ever read. Causing problems for citizens. smiley37

Meanwhile, Israel kills 8000 Palestinian citizens.

791198 thumbnail

Time for one more history lesson of the night.

I present to you the Deir Yassin massacre of 1948 where the Zionists killed everyone including Palestinian children and babies.

Israel’s atrocities against the Palestinians didn’t start after October 7th 2023, you see. It started 75 years ago. This is why the world is furious. This is why the world is calling this a genocide not a war.

As always, I bring receipts in easy to read format and never talk out of my ass. 🤷🏽‍♀️

https://twitter.com/dunian98/status/1719070261494808611?s=46&t=tZzRor5dLvRasXaXfa6jBw

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

This has to be the lamest thing I have ever read. Causing problems for citizens. smiley37

Acting as if Israel started this war and their people weren't killed and shittiest things didn't happened to them.

Also blaming everything on Israel but not a single word on Hamas the terrorist group which was elected by Palestinians and so called Palestinian supporters not talking against it.

Yes it makes no sense to kill and do bomb blast, causing problems in another country.

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Acting as if Israel started this war and their people weren't killed and shittiest things didn't happened to them.

Also blaming everything on Israel but not a single word on Hamas the terrorist group which was elected by Palestinians and so called Palestinian supporters not talking against it.

Yes it makes no sense to kill and do bomb blast, causing problems in another country.

I never acted like any of this didn’t happen. I condemned Hamas enough (which Israel created). One should have to start off with condemning Hamas in every sentence to make it clear.

But as Khala points out this did not start on October the 7th. This has been happening since the Nakba. In terms of innocent Palestinian civilians getting killed.

K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hamas was founded in 1987 during the First Intifada, a Palestinian uprising against Israeli rule. Its establishment was largely a response to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and aimed at “resisting” Israeli occupation. We all know resistance is nothing but an euphemism for terrorism when it comes to Hamas.

Hamas grew out of various Palestinian grassroots movements and was influenced by the Muslim Brotherhood, an Islamist organization with a presence in the region. It’s charter explicitly calls for the destruction of Israel.

To say Israel created Hamas with a straight face shows the confidence some of you have in your ability to bulldoze your way through these forums with post after post of fabricated “facts” ”supported” by verified/unverified X accounts.

1275042 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

Weren't you complaining about people talking about India and Modi?

Good to see you acknowledge that Bhagwad Geeta does not say hate on other religions. As a Hindu I believe it is my duty to follow Bhagwad Geeta, which tells me to accept other forms of devotion. I do not believe in worshipping politicians that promote religious hate.

No, i dont have issues with people like you and your friends abusing modi and hindu nationalists whatsoever. You have been doing quite a lot. But you objected when i brought up nepalis behaviour And diverted discussion to bhagwad geeta and muslim hate.

Who is hating muslims btw? Hating hamas is hating muslims? Supporting israel is hating muslims? There has been around 1200-1500 comments posted and mostly by pro palestine and abti israel. Lage haath "hindu nationalists" ko bhi lapete mein le rahe ho and then you have the gall to accuse others of hate? Kamal hai.

And what acknowlegment r u talking about here. Mujhe lagta hai meine hindi mein jo likha terko samaz hi nahi aaya..hai na?smiley36 There is no mentions of muslims and how to treat them in bhagwad geeta. Each n every practicing n non practicing hindu know that. You are the first one i have come across who has asked a question about muslim mention in bhagwad geeta.smiley36

Aur kis adhyay mein likha hai ki you shouldnt believe in worshipping politicians who promote hate? Konsi bhadwad geeta ko follow kar rahi ho?smiley36

Want to drag bhagwad geeta here but keeping absolute mum on whats written in quran. I knew you werent going to answer on it n I can understand why

You know what taqiya is, right?

As per wiki taqiya is the action of committing a sinful act (such as feigning unbelief) for a pious goal.

Hiding one's beliefs has been a feature of islam since its earliest days.

I hope you understand we are all aware about taqiya people practice in real and on online portals. smiley1

I understand your sentiments towards palestine which seems to be too close to your heart seeing you give "smiley27" under each and every pro palestine comment. You have heavily invested your emotions in this cause. And i appreciate your humanity for palestine.

Talking of humanity, i miss clochette here. Once i asked what religuon she belongs to and she replied "humanity". Havent seen her arohnd tgis place even once. I wonder why.

Although we have you here. Tum ho ya clochette ek hi toh baat haismiley1

Edited by Funtuss - 11 months ago
1275042 thumbnail

Dont be so sad dearie

I see so much pain in your post for those 8000 palestanians who were killed.

1275042 thumbnail

Originally posted by: K.Universe.

Hamas was founded in 1987 during the First Intifada, a Palestinian uprising against Israeli rule. Its establishment was largely a response to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and aimed at “resisting” Israeli occupation. We all know resistance is nothing but an euphemism for terrorism when it comes to Hamas.

Hamas grew out of various Palestinian grassroots movements and was influenced by the Muslim Brotherhood, an Islamist organization with a presence in the region. It’s charter explicitly calls for the destruction of Israel.

To say Israel created Hamas with a straight face shows the confidence some of you have in your ability to bulldoze your way through these forums with post after post of fabricated “facts” ”supported” by verified/unverified X accounts.

@bold

If true, Why were muslims calling it a resistance movement and suppprting them all these years and How come they came to know about it only now?

And why have they been justifying the hamas attacks on israelis saying it was in response to the 75 years of opression if they knew hamas was on israeli side?smiley36

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funtuss

Dont be so sad dearie

I see so much pain in your post for those 8000 palestanians who were killed.

Yup judging my pain from one post. Sometimes there is nothing else left to do besides laugh at the level of people's inhumanity.

1275042 thumbnail

Yup judging my pain from one post. Sometimes there is nothing else left to do besides laugh at the level of people's inhumanity.

Logic toh hai. When we know people are being killed and we cant do anything about it...laugh away. Party bhi kar hi sakte hai. Will certainly help ease the pain