Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: jiyadeshmukh

i k kala is not right but she is one who is suffering the most first her sister and mother showed her like they dont know her after marriage without any reason she ia to be blamed and saroj she is irritating i mean its ur son who comes close too not just her why scolding her and top of everything they are husband wife why is she interfaring so much and why is adwait shown to be mumma's boy and they should make kala character more stronger i think after what saroj did now she should leave the house

That was what I said. Kala is wrong but Chandekar are worse. Saroj behaves as if he is not her son but a slave. Advait also has no spine or guts to tell the truth. There should not be case constantly where everyone shown to be against Kala without any reason or logic. Even the another son of house, Ada it’s kaka and raj I’m husband has no reason to be opinionated about kala, he himself does not treat his wife decently and with humanity. No one is aware of it in the family. This is too much. There is no point opposing someone for the sake of opposing.

Kala should sure leave the house.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

saw a clip on insta 2 days back, where Kala is crying and tell Advait how she saw her aged father pulling a haat gaadi on road.... and Advait responds by saying so what, since the man is such a cheater and liar, he is sowing what he reaped.

That saying is natural for anyone doing wrong, but Advait saying it without any sensitivity shows how cruel he is....that girl saved your life, for god's sake, you still have such harsh words for her... I dont know how can kala still talk normally to him and care for him...... both Saroj and Advait are very cruel and they deserve back stabbers like Rohini and Rahul and not good people in their lives.....

I wish Kala takes a stand somewhere and tells Ajoba that she cannot continue with this one sided relation when the husband himself doesnt consider her his wife and the MIL doesnt even consider her as a human...... Unfortunately I think kala has Stockholm syndrome. nothing else explains her behavior to these two disgusting people.....

Only good thing is in today's episode she tells Saroj to back off, tell her she has no right to abuse her parents like this....

She should sign the divorce papers and leave the house. Better to live with dignity in her poor house, rather then listening to such taunts on a daily basis in the bungalow.

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

saw a clip on insta 2 days back, where Kala is crying and tell Advait how she saw her aged father pulling a haat gaadi on road.... and Advait responds by saying so what, since the man is such a cheater and liar, he is sowing what he reaped.

That saying is natural for anyone doing wrong, but Advait saying it without any sensitivity shows how cruel he is....that girl saved your life, for god's sake, you still have such harsh words for her... I dont know how can kala still talk normally to him and care for him...... both Saroj and Advait are very cruel and they deserve back stabbers like Rohini and Rahul and not good people in their lives.....

I wish Kala takes a stand somewhere and tells Ajoba that she cannot continue with this one sided relation when the husband himself doesnt consider her his wife and the MIL doesnt even consider her as a human...... Unfortunately I think kala has Stockholm syndrome. nothing else explains her behavior to these two disgusting people.....

Only good thing is in today's episode she tells Saroj to back off, tell her she has no right to abuse her parents like this....

She should sign the divorce papers and leave the house. Better to live with dignity in her poor house, rather then listening to such taunts on a daily basis in the bungalow.

If i were kala, would have left long back. If I have so much caliber and stamina in myself, I can earn money and make my livin in peace and happiness, there is no need to stay in fake marriage where no one respects and spouse abuses right and left. Naina is married the truth was out so Kala can easily walk out of that mad house. seems kala has no self respect or very flexible spine. Chandekar guys in general are abusive. Start from rajani's husband.

yes Advait and Saroj are the most evil and cruel characters. How are they successful in business. I do not see any softness in them.

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

yes Advait and Saroj are the most evil and cruel characters. How are they successful in business. I do not see any softness in them.

I don't think Advait is cruel... it's just the attitude he is grown up with which can be seen in his mother as well

Because considering what happened after the hospital thing... I think he ain't that bad like he is changing

Edited by WolfieCandy5 - 1 months ago
anjs thumbnail

If i were kala, would have left long back. If I have so much caliber and stamina in myself, I can earn money and make my livin in peace and happiness, there is no need to stay in fake marriage where no one respects and spouse abuses right and left. Naina is married the truth was out so Kala can easily walk out of that mad house. seems kala has no self respect or very flexible spine. Chandekar guys in general are abusive. Start from rajani's husband.

today's episode made me feel glad that I dont watch regularly. Earlier also I used to find Kala and Advait's argument tooooo stretched out......but today was heights..... the way Advait behaves is not childish or onset of love, its torturous......period......

I wish today instead of saying apla business etc.....she should've just said, my parents need money for paying off their debts, so I am gonna pursue my talent to make money...... if you want you can take the designs and pay me, otherwise I will sell it to other jewelers who are ready to pay....

md410 thumbnail

today's episode made me feel glad that I dont watch regularly. Earlier also I used to find Kala and Advait's argument tooooo stretched out......but today was heights..... the way Advait behaves is not childish or onset of love, its torturous......period......

I wish today instead of saying apla business etc.....she should've just said, my parents need money for paying off their debts, so I am gonna pursue my talent to make money...... if you want you can take the designs and pay me, otherwise I will sell it to other jewelers who are ready to pay....

I also do not watch regularly. I agree, she should have just said, fine, you can have another designer, I will make my own living. Advait is just worried about how she did not tell him rather looking for other prospective and the reason behind it. he really was behaving like a 5 yrs old an irrational matured kid. They are just opposing for just to go against her. No logic or rhyme or reason behind it.

In the OG, after knowing her talent, ML started falling for her and going against his own mom. In OG girl did not move in to ML room and had given him hard time to earn her love and respect. Here they are just making show abusive and regressive for no reason

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5

I don't think Advait is cruel... it's just the attitude he is grown up with which can be seen in his mother as well

Because considering what happened after the hospital thing... I think he ain't that bad like he is changing

He is too much of momma's boy. Yes Saroj and him are egoistic, cruel, incentive, indecent and evil. He is indirectly due to too much trust in family and his mom

His mother is too proud and I know all and does not want to see any other possibility. Him supporting his mom is equally bad, more than bad, as this proves he has no mind of his own and even if he has it he is easily manipulated or gullible.

Sorry but can not defend or side Advait.

anjs thumbnail

He is too much of momma's boy. Yes Saroj and him are egoistic, cruel, incentive, indecent and evil. He is indirectly due to too much trust in family and his mom

His mother is too proud and I know all and does not want to see any other possibility. Him supporting his mom is equally bad, more than bad, as this proves he has no mind of his own and even if he has it he is easily manipulated or gullible.

Sorry but can not defend or side Advait.

Oh, he is easily manipulated. The way he signed papers given by Rohini. He could've just said, I won't sign any paper, you tell Ajoba Rahul won't marry Naina. But no, he gave in easily.

He is not even a good business man as he doesn't realize the importance of her timely intervention to save that deal.

And if the cvs think their argument is cute, they are wrong. It gets exasperating for the audience.

khushi.khurana thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh, he is easily manipulated. The way he signed papers given by Rohini. He could've just said, I won't sign any paper, you tell Ajoba Rahul won't marry Naina. But no, he gave in easily.

He is not even a good business man as he doesn't realize the importance of her timely intervention to save that deal.

And if the cvs think their argument is cute, they are wrong. It gets exasperating for the audience.

I have quit watching , will return when I see a promo for fake pregnancy reveal. I want to see Abba reaction.

Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

All characters are illogical.... except Soham and Kajal!!🤷🤷

Leads keep on quarrelling without any logic !! 😬😬

I'm surprised with it's TRP rank...and the fact that the writer is same as TTM!!

Edited by Vanni03 - 1 months ago