Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: khushi.khurana

I think the director needs to tone it down, Appu in TR also screamed all the time, initially it was hilarious but later it became monotonous. I don't like Kala, find her super irritating, always defensive. Advait is more kind, more human , cant deny his reaction to all this based on the fact he is scammed.

I agree completely....... she is damn irritating and too preachy.... and the way she struts around Advait, anyone will think she is trying to get close to him...... while its her right as a wife, their relation is not that good to begin with........ I also dislike Saroj continuously poking her nose in their discussions. What is she so afraid of ?? Doesnt she trust her own son ??

khushi.khurana thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjs

I agree completely....... she is damn irritating and too preachy.... and the way she struts around Advait, anyone will think she is trying to get close to him...... while its her right as a wife, their relation is not that good to begin with........ I also dislike Saroj continuously poking her nose in their discussions. What is she so afraid of ?? Doesnt she trust her own son ??

I would blame Aba apart from Sangeeta for all the turmoil ,

Aba since he the eldest in the family , but he should understand that he shouldn't push his opinions on others. He cannot be right all the time, he has to certain extent caused the misery of his grand son atleast for now. He did know how it impacted Rohini, Like Rohini mentions we never know how it would be if she had married the person she loved. Maybe all of them would have been happy.

Saroj is shown to be villanous MIL, I cant understand why rich people are shown to be with low standards like lock the DIL, But again Aba is to be blamed, if he had not intervened she would not have continued with marriage of her son.

I understand respect for elders but Advait , Saroj should have understood that means all of them will be unhappy.

Kala is the most opportunistic,

1. She hid she went to meet her parents in front of saroj. Not wrong but have the courage to say I will meet my parents and no one can stop from doing that.

2. She hides the jewelry designs assignment. Again not wrong , I will help my parents monetarily and no can stop me from that.

3. She does not come with complete truth about Saurabh, she does not mention a word about the fact that he was guy that Naina was supposed to get engaged to.

4. She know that Naina has got forms for Beauty contest but she has not revealed to anyone.

5. She justified her parents action (Aba) to lie about financial situation by saying her that parents wanted best for them. Sangeeta action can never be justified.

6. She loves and respects Aba but often uses him to her advantage. Specially if she wants to get things done in her favor.

In Bengali version, Kala doesnt want Naina to get married to Rahul because of his character, but here Kala is the one who gets the proposal. Let us see how she defends when fake preganancy episode is out.

Funnily, I will never understand anyones logic and justification in this serial, but somehow land up watching it 5 days a week.

anjs thumbnail

I would blame Aba apart from Sangeeta for all the turmoil ,

Aba since he the eldest in the family , but he should understand that he shouldn't push his opinions on others. He cannot be right all the time, he has to certain extent caused the misery of his grand son atleast for now. He did know how it impacted Rohini, Like Rohini mentions we never know how it would be if she had married the person she loved. Maybe all of them would have been happy.

Saroj is shown to be villanous MIL, I cant understand why rich people are shown to be with low standards like lock the DIL, But again Aba is to be blamed, if he had not intervened she would not have continued with marriage of her son.

I dont think they want to show Saroj as villainous. They are showing her as angry with Khare's as she thinks they are liars and cheaters and she hates that, other then it seems she is very compassionate and sweet lady judging from how Aaba speaks about her and how she talks with the employees.

Problem is her behavior with Kala comes across as that of a jealous wife, who is jealous to see her husband's girlfriend and wants to keep husband away from his gf as much as she can. smiley36

khushi.khurana thumbnail

I dont think they want to show Saroj as villainous. They are showing her as angry with Khare's as she thinks they are liars and cheaters and she hates that, other then it seems she is very compassionate and sweet lady judging from how Aaba speaks about her and how she talks with the employees.

Problem is her behavior with Kala comes across as that of a jealous wife, who is jealous to see her husband's girlfriend and wants to keep husband away from his gf as much as she can. smiley36

IMHO, I understand your stmts about jealous wife. But locking your DIL from outside, or ensuring she does not get food is not jealous it is pure evil.

Getting irritated when she sees Kala with Advait, or snatching coffee all the other things I would agree are jealousy act.

Saroj is nice to Abba, but she definitely has problems with her DIL, SIL and husband as of now. We dont what problem with husband but we see her weird behavior at Holi.

anjs thumbnail

IMHO, I understand your stmts about jealous wife. But locking your DIL from outside, or ensuring she does not get food is not jealous it is pure evil.

Getting irritated when she sees Kala with Advait, or snatching coffee all the other things I would agree are jealousy act.

Saroj is nice to Abba, but she definitely has problems with her DIL, SIL and husband as of now. We dont what problem with husband but we see her weird behavior at Holi.

I didn't see the locking episode so wasn't aware but that is pure evil.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I didn't see the locking episode so wasn't aware but that is pure evil.

she indeed is. The way she was threatening Kala and screaming at Advait for basically talking nicely to kalaa in todays episode was horrible.If one is too rich that does not give them a licence for being inhuman and indecent. her parents specially mom and sister lied and Kala did not bring it out that is correct but now Naina is there and it is clear she was never in love with advait and Kala als did not want to marry him. but that does not mean advait and his mom has right to mistreat kala. two wrong can not make one right. If kala and her parents cheated, saroj and her son mistreating or abusing to be précised kala in the name of big chandekar. saroj and Avait both are hypocrite as well as do not have basic traits of humanity

khushi.khurana thumbnail

Does Kala who always taunts Advait for being self centered(I me and mine) know that the Advait had signed the property papers so that Rohini would accept Naina?

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Does Kala who always taunts Advait for being self centered(I me and mine) know that the Advait had signed the property papers so that Rohini would accept Naina?

I do not know that, my guess is not, else she would have said it.
kala’s mom lied to get Naina married to Advait. Rohini blackmailed Advait to agree for rahul’s wedding with Naina. How on earth does it make Kala’s mom wrong and Rohini right. Saroj should not belittle all the time. She behaves irrationally and illogically. I am not siding and saying what sangeeta did is correct. Obviously it was not. But same time Rohini is wrong as well. She also let her son married against his wish for money. If I were Kala, first I would be out of that zoo and before leaving would tell this to chandekar. Kala herself has double standard and has not come cleaned.

khushi.khurana thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

I do not know that, my guess is not, else she would have said it.
kala’s mom lied to get Naina married to Advait. Rohini blackmailed Advait to agree for rahul’s wedding with Naina. How on earth does it make Kala’s mom wrong and Rohini right. Saroj should not belittle all the time. She behaves irrationally and illogically. I am not siding and saying what sangeeta did is correct. Obviously it was not. But same time Rohini is wrong as well. She also let her son married against his wish for money. If I were Kala, first I would be out of that zoo and before leaving would tell this to chandekar. Kala herself has double standard and has not come cleaned.

I agree with everything, except that I dont like Kala calling Advait self centered if she understands why he gave the property.

Edited by khushi.khurana - 2 months ago
jiyadeshmukh thumbnail
i k kala is not right but she is one who is suffering the most first her sister and mother showed her like they dont know her after marriage without any reason she ia to be blamed and saroj she is irritating i mean its ur son who comes close too not just her why scolding her and top of everything they are husband wife why is she interfaring so much and why is adwait shown to be mumma's boy and they should make kala character more stronger i think after what saroj did now she should leave the house