Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: joycee19

She is successful no doubt, she made it big in bollywood and in her business too but I don't think she is most humble.

There were posts about her being mean to fans and also much less media friendly in her peak years when she was dating Ranbeer,

She has changed for good in last few years but that might be bcoz she learnt the lesson.

post chhodo. Here's the video. https://youtu.be/amYJxXhvIcE?si=C_Bp7Cl41_4ZJ5BX i don't think its a very big thing but still its not humble either.
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Deepika is more successful if you count paid media reviews and awards.

Sridevi and Madhuri totally made it on their own, they had a huge fan following.

They were much bigger names than their male costars. No over the top paid media hype and unnecessary pseudo feminist drama or gaining sympathy with depression/anxiety .

during the year 2013, deepika became favourite of me n all my friends because of her work n we hadn't heard anything about her depression. We already liked her but the intensity of liking increased strictly becoz of her work. Deepika has offline fans becoz of her work
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

She does seem to have become a better person overtime and I’m happy for her

It her diva behaviour can’t be ignored …

There were stories when she worked in the south of how she would have a signed agreement for a specific amount, and yet still demand higher pay than that and refuse to come to shoot otherwise …rana daggubatis dad (suresh babu) was the producer and even said the Katrina incident made him cut down on the films he produced and curate who he worked with; coz he didn’t want to deal with such headaches …

She’s also been rude to her fans and has a lot of demands for producers generally , despite coming from a nothing background

I don’t think her true calling is acting …it’s something in the glam space (modelling, dancing, owning a makeup brand) coz she does these well ….but not acting

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

post chhodo. Here's the video. https://youtu.be/amYJxXhvIcE?si=C_Bp7Cl41_4ZJ5BX i don't think its a very big thing but still its not humble either.

bhai log, Humble bole toh fans ya media ko mana karna nahi hai. Aisa koi actor ya actress nahi hai jiska mood har waqt thik rehta hai

Maine humble isliye bola kyunki Katrina ko kabhi khud ka muh meetha karte hue nahi dekha hai jaise kangana aur kabhi kabhi deepika karti rehti hai

Edited by PardesiBabu - 11 months ago
Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Don't know about anything else,but one thing is for sure she is very great ful towards an industry and country which gave her so much..i got that feeling just by looking at her wedding.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Deepika is more successful if you count paid media reviews and awards.

Sridevi and Madhuri totally made it on their own, they had a huge fan following.

They were much bigger names than their male costars. No over the top paid media hype and unnecessary pseudo feminist drama or gaining sympathy with depression/anxiety .

Think twice before you mock someone with depression and that too someone who has the guts to speak about it on a public platform. Your mentality really needs to improve.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

bhai log, Humble bole toh fans ya media ko mana karna nahi hai. Aisa koi actor ya actress nahi hai jiska mood har waqt thik rehta hai

Maine humble isliye bola kyunki Katrina ko kabhi khud ka muh meetha karte hue nahi dekha hai jaise kangana aur kabhi kabhi deepika karti rehti hai

what do u mean by 'khudka muh meetha karte'? N Kangana ka toh maanti hu that she is not humble at all but i have never seen deepika doing something like this. Har actor ki tarah mood toh uska b kharab hota hoga.
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I beg to differ

Katrina used salman to climb up Bollywood ladder she has no acting chops at all

She would be back ground dancer foreigner if no salman to recommend

Like that madhubala, helen, madhuri dixit, juhi chawla, sridevi, meenakshi sheshadri, hema malini all were outsiders without influence only who came up hard way by working as side heroines or in south industry till they became successful in hindi after 5 to 6 years of struggle in bollywood

Who recommended madhubala? Dilip kumar became her BF later when she was successful heroine actually not before. Sh had already worked 10-12 years in industry when she first acted with dilip kumar or even more years before they fell in love. Neither she had any family in film industry

Who recommended juhi chawla? None she worked in south industry as heroine for 5 years apart from hindi till she became successful and got opportunities. In chandini she did 15 mins role and in many movies she did smaller role like sultanat as other heroine was main lead even after super success Qayamat se Qayamat tak

Who recommended madhuri? She was small heroine till ek do teen tezaab and beta etc for 5 years

There are many successful heroine of past who had no real god fathers like katrina had salman and yet much more success than Katrina will ever get. Plus they worked hard to act well and improve themselves. Katrina is zero actor even today

In recent times on vidya balan came up hard way, deepika herself was outsider.

More than heros many heroines were outsiders till 2000s like manisha koirala, shilpa shetty, madhuri, juhi, bipasha, priyanka, amrita roa, tamanna bhatia, even bahubhali fame ankusha shetty, srnidhi of kgf fame etc are outsiders with no one in industry

Edited by myviewprem - 11 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am not too sure about the humble part though.

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I beg to differ

Katrina used salman to climb up Bollywood ladder she has no acting chops at all

She would be back ground dancer foreigner if no salman to recommend

Like that madhubala, helen, madhuri dixit, juhi chawla, sridevi, meenakshi sheshadri, hema malini all were outsiders without influence only who came up hard way by working as side heroines or in south industry till they became successful in hindi after 5 to 6 years of struggle in bollywood

Who recommended madhubala? Dilip kumar became her BF later when she was successful heroine actually not before. Sh had already worked 10-12 years in industry when she first acted with dilip kumar or even more years before they fell in love. Neither she had any family in film industry

Who recommended juhi chawla? None she worked in south industry as heroine for 5 years apart from hindi till she became successful and got opportunities. In chandini she did 15 mins role and in many movies she did smaller role like sultanat as other heroine was main lead even after super success Qayamat se Qayamat tak

Who recommended madhuri? She was small heroine till ek do teen tezaab and beta etc for 5 years

There are many successful heroine of past who had no real god fathers like katrina had salman and yet much more success than Katrina will ever get. Plus they worked hard to act well and improve themselves. Katrina is zero actor even today

In recent times on vidya balan came up hard way, deepika herself was outsider.

More than heros many heroines were outsiders till 2000s like manisha koirala, shilpa shetty, madhuri, juhi, bipasha, priyanka, amrita roa, tamanna bhatia, even bahubhali fame ankusha shetty, srnidhi of kgf fame etc are outsiders with no one in industry

bhai, Salman kisi ko Star bana sakta hai toh Arbaaz, Sohail, Ayush itne bade flops nahi hote

Baaki mein toh apne generation ka bol raha hun, ab mujhe kya pata madhuri, waheeda rehman aur asha parekh ka kya kya chakkar the smiley24

Edited by PardesiBabu - 11 months ago