Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Hot potato? Then she’ll be dropped

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: akniti

Kriti has to be compared with deepika alia etc..coz they all have less debut year difference.. Sara jhanvi ananya debut in 2018 and 2020 to 2022 corona happened

DP? 2014 minus 2007 .. 7 yr difference

2018-2014.. 4 yrs

1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Hot potato? Then she’ll be dropped

smiley37 trash ( alia) vs garbage (Sanon)

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

DP? 2014 minus 2007 .. 7 yr difference

2018-2014.. 4 yrs

Dps 2012

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

u mean Deepika ya? OSO doesn’t count or I missed a joke ?😀

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://ibb.co/ZKkQCxW

Word Count: 1

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Kriti has to be compared with deepika alia etc..coz they all have less debut year difference.. Sara jhanvi ananya debut in 2018 and 2020 to 2022 corona happened

Oh okay. Yeah sure. Deepika doesn't fit in though. Its 7+ years of difference

If TM wants to really be fair (I know they dont), they should instead add the following to the peer list for Kriti (2010-2015 debuts)

• Shraddha (nepo)
  • Yami
  • Parineeti (nepo)
  • Aditi Rao
  • Diana Penty
  • Vaani Kapoor
  • Kiara
  • Bhumi
  • Nussratt
  • Nargis Fakri
  • Hume Qureshi
  • Ileana
  • Taapsee
  • Rakul Preet

Only Kiara arguably beats Kriti at this point when it comes to being relevant with non-nepo products in mainstream Bollywood. Rest Kriti is on par or above

Nepofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Oh okay. Yeah sure. Deepika doesn't fit in though. Its 7+ years of difference

If TM wants to really be fair (I know they dont), they should instead add the following to the peer list for Kriti (2010-2015 debuts)

• Shraddha (nepo)
  • Yami
  • Parineeti (nepo)
  • Aditi Rao
  • Diana Penty
  • Vaani Kapoor
  • Kiara
  • Bhumi
  • Nussratt
  • Nargis Fakri
  • Hume Qureshi
  • Ileana
  • Taapsee
  • Rakul Preet

Only Kiara arguably beats Kriti at this point when it comes to being relevant with non-nepo products in mainstream Bollywood. Rest Kriti is on par or above

Instead of making these lists, let me tell u onething, lukka chuppi, mimi are only films that can be categorised as sanon good film...rest are all failure ..and I applaud her pr for making her relevant all the time and she should be thankful to nepo for always comparison... .

Her film with shahid didn't have competition that month and her film crew is selling buy one get one ticket free..but her pr saying all are hit...as simple as it

Nepo girls kindly adopt kritis pr.....not alias deepikas amd kartiks....kritis pr is top notch

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Instead of making these lists, let me tell u onething, lukka chuppi, mimi are only films that can be categorised as sanon good film...rest are all failure ..and I applaud her pr for making her relevant all the time and she should be thankful to nepo for always comparison... .

Her film with shahid didn't have competition that month and her film crew is selling buy one get one ticket free..but her pr saying all are hit...as simple as it

Nepo girls kindly adopt kritis pr.....not alias deepikas amd kartiks....kritis pr is top notch

In today's time an average earner is almost a HIT .. considering most of the movies keep bombing

And the list is relevant because you brought up the whole "Kriti should be compared to her peers" smiley37

Now back to the lowest of excuses "PR is inflating the success of the movie" argument because you got nothing - well except for hate for Sanon

Nepofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

In today's time an average earner is almost a HIT .. considering most of the movies keep bombing

And the list is relevant because you brought up the whole "Kriti should be compared to her peers" smiley37

Now back to the lowest of excuses "PR is inflating the success of the movie" argument because you got nothing - well except for hate for Sanon

Kriti is worst actress outsider period