Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Chandu Champions result could be the old Karthik sucks and whines when he fails 😂. But the next one 1️⃣ 

Zilan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

Just because we point out why nepotism is bad doesn't mean that we should support anything that is thrown at us. And this rather proves the theory why Nepotism has harmed Bollywood industry. Because now it's plagued with nepo kids & barely any outsider. This is making the ratio bad & thus the quality of outsiders are equally if not worse than nepokids. When there is freedom of choice there would be a lot of talent, to growth, to make better craft which is thanks to nepotism is lost. And audience is left with mediocre crap. 

Also, just cause it's outsider doesn't mean it has to be good or anyone is obligated to like it. 

Kyun ki nepo kids ke parents bhi kabhi used to be outsider, remember! ☺️

Edited by Zilan - 22 days ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

People visit cinemas for entertainment..

Not for social work.

-----------------

Edited by sharaban - 22 days ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Whether it is an outsider or a nepo, they have to earn their audience. No one likes or hates someone just bcoz they are a nepo or an outsider. It is their attitude that makes people judge them. And no one has the time to go and watch movies they don't like, just coz isme outsider hai. 

2 saal baad wo Gucci me ghumenge and will look down upon the same audience who has made them what they are. Charity karna hai toh better options hai mere pas.

I would rather watch Kdramas on Netflixsmiley36. Mere saare hotties in one placesmiley27

Just coz I hate Alia, it doesn't mean I have to cheer for Urvashi Rautela. The horror.

Edited by Daebak - 22 days ago
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

We hate nepotism because of more talentless hacks getting repeated chances. What makes you think we will like the talentless hacks if they were outsiders? 

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Outsiders are just future Nepo Baby making machines.

Kartik too will in the future do the same as Amitabh did for Abhishek, Jeetendre did for Tushhar, SRK is doing for Suhana. So what exactly is the point? 

Only fools have time to sit and hate on a universal truth of "Baap helping beta/beti".

Originally posted by: sharaban

People visit cinemas for entertainment..

Not for social work.

-----------------

The perfect summation of this thread by Tanya...smiley27smiley32

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Daebak

Whether it is an outsider or a nepo, they have to earn their audience. No one likes or hates someone just bcoz they are a nepo or an outsider. It is their attitude that makes people judge them. And no one has the time to go and watch movies they don't like, just coz isme outsider hai. 

2 saal baad wo Gucci me ghumenge and will look down upon the same audience who has made them what they are. Charity karna hai toh better options hai mere pas.

I would rather watch Kdramas on Netflixsmiley36. Mere saare hotties in one placesmiley27

Just coz I hate Alia, it doesn't mean I have to cheer for Urvashi Rautela. The horror.

Hahaha.. You ended the whole debate with this...smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: e1t53e

We hate nepotism because of more talentless hacks getting repeated chances. What makes you think we will like the talentless hacks if they were outsiders? 

T h a t  is a point I can understand in the debate as the crux has been shown through many movies where the little-talented star-kid is paired with a very talented so-called outsider/less prominent filmindustry-kid: .

Just the last movie of Dharma again: Janhvi paired with Rajkummar...although I still have to wait to watch this movie, I'm quite convinced that Janhvi's performance won't match Rajkummar's one while latter got 'used as fodder'. (I still can't get peace with the fact that Ranveer got paired to a 'showing-off' Alia in a Karan-directed movie...did this man (Karan) had no eyes for the difference in acting prowess...or did he even encourage Alia to such a performance???)

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Farhad

You criticize nepotism vehemently, yet fail to support outsider films that deserve success. If you truly oppose nepotism, go watch "Chandu Champion." Even if you dislike it, buy a ticket to show that you stand against nepotism. Don't let the crew, lightmen, stuntmen, cameramen, artists suffer. Support outsider films to succeed, but you, the audience, often fail to do so. Instead, you make films like "Animal" and "Gadar" blockbusters despite their nepotistic origins. Indian audiences talk big about stopping nepotism and boycotting Bollywood, but in reality, they do nothing.

Its not that I am a fan of Kartik but I am looking for a logic behind such debate of boycott nepotism. 

Not sure about others but we want equal opportunity for talented actors . These nepokids who look like xerox copy of their mom or dads ( we have already watched them for several decades) with no talent take away all the opportunities without leaving room for real talents . The reason they are here is parents didn’t provide them any other career and they just think with their cute stammering and looking good in one angle out of 180 angles is great . We wanted to enjoy watching good scripts with talented actors . we are forced to watch one film without any nepokids and make it successful because we have to support non-nepo films is incorrect logic . If you see 80/90s except few most of the talents came from people who had natural acting talent . We enjoyed watching movies . But no it is like horror fest . Stammering, poor pronunciation and plastic beauties we need to watch because these kids have no self awareness they have no screen presence.we deserve to watch quality films