Posted: 5 months ago
Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I won't body shame....but there is nothing to say hottier

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I don’t understand the hatred for this girl honestly she’s not as bad as people make her out to be and she’s doing well for herself so more power to her.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

I don’t understand the hatred for this girl honestly she’s not as bad as people make her out to be and she’s doing well for herself so more power to her.

Oh this thread is just vanilla compared to the tea, coffee and snacks that are being served in her name on the Reddit and other SM. Her non existent classmates from some parallel universe are showing up too to deliver all these goodies.🤣

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

The girl in you signature is a hottie.

982283 thumbnail

As for Kriti in the acting department she is certainly better then Ananya, Kriti, and Jahnvi. I know those are all nepos. I am prepared for backlash. smiley36

Originally posted by: loginidran

Oh this thread is just vanilla compared to the tea, coffee and snacks that are being served in her name on the Reddit and other SM. Her non existent classmates from some parallel universe are showing up too to deliver all these goodies.🤣

OMG really?? Its sad how much hatred comes with success..smiley24

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Purple5

I saw tbmauj recently and she acted very well. She was convincing as a robot. She never overdid it.

I have watched other movies of her and while she may not be the best she isn’t the worst either. Her acting is usually balanced and not over the top.

Compare that to Sara who can’t close her mouth for 2 dialogues and speaks horrendously yup kriti is miles ahead

Also she’s very pretty

That's what I said...compare kriti sanon with nepos who are categorised as bad here in IF...compare kriti with deepika and alia na...Sara debut was 2018 whereas kriti 2014 . For u kriti is pretty and for me sara is gorgeous 😍 as simple as it is