Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

[Post Removed]

joycee19 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Think twice before you mock someone with depression and that too someone who has the guts to speak about it on a public platform. Your mentality really needs to improve.

I have been  diagnosed with Dysthymia and Social anxiety way before all this was in social media. Also have been in therapy, on and off,  for last 20 years way before it was "normal" to go for therapy, so don't tell me about "being woke"  or having empathy towards people suffering from mental illness.  

As for Deepika, all know how she has used social issues to gain attention. From her rant about infidelity and then crawling back to him, digging years back cleavage remark and then laughing to tears at cheap sleazy jokes, to just a few years ago JNU issue.  All know she doesn't really have any strong opinion about any of the issues, you can see it in her interviews.  

If she ,so shamelessly, uses these issues for her benefit,  don't blame me if I don't see her as the savior for the depression/anxiety sufferers. It was just another issue she used when she didn't have anything better to dig out. She might be suffering from depression, but hers is more of a sad fishing than a genuine attempt to raise awareness to mental illness. 

Edited by joycee19 - 7 months ago

[Post Removed]

joycee19 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mukthaa

Don't know about anything else,but one thing is for sure she is very great ful towards an industry and country which gave her so much..i got that feeling just by looking at her wedding.

I agree on this one. I remember her award receiving speech (I think it was her first one ) and she was extremely grateful. She also kept her words so well in that speech. I was very much impressed by her speech.

[Post Removed]

[Post Removed]