ShanUlas thumbnail

So story moving forward.

They made FL sister grab her finance as ITV aunty r behen bani sautan fetish! This will bring trp . Why coz that's what all itv shows to grab initial trp.

Edited by ShanUlas - 1 years ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Yaha koi aata Nahi ?

Cause nobody finds this trash show, which is made by a disgusting PH interesting at all hence there’s nothing to discuss.

This crap needs to offair asap one of the most boring, depressing shows I’ve ever seen! It’ll serve this dhongi PH right too for being so ghamandi!

ShanUlas thumbnail

Have never watched anything from this ph. So am a fresh viewer.

I am liking BKAS as per now. Right now it is slow but I like ML and FL. Will watch to see how they come together.

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I have seen yeh rishta on and off from this Ph.. nothing else.

I am not liking the current tracks.. sister eyeing own sisters hone wala pati.. I stopped watching tmd coz of it.. so until this ends I am going to skip..

Also the other track of kunal removing them from thier house .. felt it was overboard.. read only the updates but felt like I can skip that track too..

Hoping to see some good story with both leads before channel decises to cut them loose coz of trp issue... let's see now it goes..

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anons4

I have seen yeh rishta on and off from this Ph.. nothing else.

I am not liking the current tracks.. sister eyeing own sisters hone wala pati.. I stopped watching tmd coz of it.. so until this ends I am going to skip..

Also the other track of kunal removing them from thier house .. felt it was overboard.. read only the updates but felt like I can skip that track too..

Hoping to see some good story with both leads before channel decises to cut them loose coz of trp issue... let's see now it goes..

They r trying all trp tropes to get hold ,so that they can survive. Obviously even I did not like that family on the road track n now sister eying sister fiance.

But these track r for trp. TMD is fighting Udariyan which has been ruling that slot with sister Bani sautan track for three years. So they r serving same shit to fight it and strangely it's working . Which proves aunties r fetish to such shity track.

Am just ignoring that sister thing n waiting to see how ML FL come together. Regarding that evil sister ,she will be served well once that Vaibhav's other fling comes out claiming she is already pregnant with his child ! Well how I know it ? Simple that's how they do it in ITVsmiley36

Anons4 thumbnail

They r trying all trp tropes to get hold ,so that they can survive. Obviously even I did not like that family on the road track n now sister eying sister fiance.

But these track r for trp. TMD is fighting Udariyan which has been ruling that slot with sister Bani sautan track for three years. So they r serving same shit to fight it and strangely it's working . Which proves aunties r fetish to such shity track.

Am just ignoring that sister thing n waiting to see how ML FL come together. Regarding that evil sister ,she will be served well once that Vaibhav's other fling comes out claiming she is already pregnant with his child ! Well how I know it ? Simple that's how they do it in ITVsmiley36

Han hope mrunal ka shaadi vaibhav se hi ho, yes I am interested to see how they realise feelings for each other.. the leads I mean.

Mrunal ko to ho gaya lob coz of American dream.

It will be fun if he does not go only...

But yeah srsly what is this love of trp audience for such bad story line..

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anons4

Han hope mrunal ka shaadi vaibhav se hi ho, yes I am interested to see how they realise feelings for each other.. the leads I mean.

Mrunal ko to ho gaya lob coz of American dream.

It will be fun if he does not go only...

But yeah srsly what is this love of trp audience for such bad story line..

Me too looking forward to Mrunal getting her due. It will be fun once she ends up in chawl with no America n has to travel in auto as car will be gone toosmiley37

I will be glued till I see leads realising their love for EO.

Today both were dreaming of EO. Specially Kunal saying in dream... without specs BHI Achi lagti Hai...that Vaibhav is not good for her... subconsciously Kunal is already in love with Vandu n is physically attracted to her too while Vandana is just scared of him as for now. Jaane Kab banda gussa ho jaye...aur uski family sadak pe aajaye !

Anons4 thumbnail

Me too looking forward to Mrunal getting her due. It will be fun once she ends up in chawl with no America n has to travel in auto as car will be gone toosmiley37

I will be glued till I see leads realising their love for EO.

Today both were dreaming of EO. Specially Kunal saying in dream... without specs BHI Achi lagti Hai...that Vaibhav is not good for her... subconsciously Kunal is already in love with Vandu n is physically attracted to her too while Vandana is just scared of him as for now. Jaane Kab banda gussa ho jaye...aur uski family sadak pe aajaye !

Did not catch up with episodes yet, I am waiting for reveal to happen to Vandana then I'll FF the past episodes and complete the watch.

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey all...just started watching this show a few days back and caught up already! I'm not sure why there's a lot of negative comments - i'm quite liking this show!!! I like the chemistry between Kunal and Vandana and I kind of like how the story is progressing. I'm a sucker for slow burn love stories so this has me interested so far and i'll watching until it gets ruined beyond repair!

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vandana21

Hey all...just started watching this show a few days back and caught up already! I'm not sure why there's a lot of negative comments - i'm quite liking this show!!! I like the chemistry between Kunal and Vandana and I kind of like how the story is progressing. I'm a sucker for slow burn love stories so this has me interested so far and i'll watching until it gets ruined beyond repair!

it's a good show im loving Kunal