BKAS Episode Discussion Thread #1 [DT NOTE PG 37] new ETD link pg 150 - Page 148

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Kunal wasn’t too upset with Vandana today and I’m glad because I assumed he would revert to his old ways and start yelling at the top of his lungs with every vein showing in his neck. But instead, they hugged it out. Vandu is definitely scared that Evil Dad will separate her from Kunal.

Evil Dad will not be happy until he kills Vani. It’s a miracle that she’s alive after he’s drugged her so many years. Also, Evil Dad is lying about Vani having an affair. Vani and Vijay were only friends. She cleared that up when she escaped the hospital the first time and Kuldeep tried to kill her in the car. Kuldeep used that lie to get Kunal to hate his mom.

Vani, Vedika and Vandu need a plan to take down Kuldeep. He won’t go down without a fight. They must have proof and set him up. But I think that will take time. I think Vandu may threaten Kuldeep with evidence of overdosing Vani and that will send him back to London for the next 5 months. And Vijay needs to stay away from the situation because he is definitely impulsive and will ruin everything.

I want Kunal to find out Indro is his step-brother and that will definitely make him hate Kuldeep. Also since Kunal is against domestic violence, he needs to witness his dad abusing one of these women.

Edited by Aishwarrior - 8 months ago
Aishwarrior thumbnail

Watch epi 119 or the epi where Vani escaped the hospital the first time. Vani clarified that her and Vijay were only friends. She sung his songs. Kuldeep stole the music and got rich. Kuldeep then lied to Little Kunal to make him hate his mother. Kuldeep has drugged Vani for years to keep her quiet.

Once Kunal find out the truth about his dad, he will be crushed but I think it will be a while before he finds out. I think Kunal will believe his dad and Vandu will stand by her dad and that will cause the big separation or the big “D”😖😖.

I am hoping Kuldeep will return to London soon. It just seems too early for this exposure. But then again, maybe writers are trying to lead up to a separation by epi 200. 😖😭

Originally posted by: heyjude07

I feel Vandana is going to get into trouble with Kunal for this investigation against his dad. Like I said, she tends to be foolhardy in her enthusiasm. And Kunal 's controlled rage at the person who cheated his dad is quite scary. I don't want him to become the man who ousted Vandana and her family. smiley11

I think Vijay is the man Kuldeep is going to blame for Baani leaving her family. We ourselves do not know the relationship Vijay and Baani shared, probably teacher and disciple?

The dots are beginning to connect. Because I happened to watch the earlier episodes and in one scene Vijay got quite emotional about Baani. He had a picture of hers in his book!! Acc to the flashback, Baani did walk out with Vijay!! but the backstory must be different. Even Pammi had said in the earlier episodes that Baani did a lot for Kuldeep but still he treated her badly!

Both of them knowing about their fathers will be the gamechanger for their relationship. And not in a pleasant manner.

For now, they really need to build on Kuvan scenes to keep the momentum going before the big bang. Their TRPs need to risesmiley7

heyjude07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The way Kuldeep poured that hot water on Vandana was quite scarysmiley22

Aishwarrior thumbnail

Kuldeep is a supervillain. His character reminds me of Gru from Despicable Me. 😂🤭

The way Kuldeep poured that hot water on Vandana was quite scarysmiley22

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes I liked that too that Kunal was rather calm and expressed his feelings. It was a very nice scene the way they hugged and expressed that they feel safe in each others arm. The thing is K’s dad is way too evil. I just couldn’t believe that he was abusive towards vandana so soon. It was uncomfortable to watch.. I hope V3 place hidden cameras in all rooms and there will be evidence against him physically harming vani/ vandana/ vedika. And yup I too have no trust in Vijay- he is very impulsive in his ways. It’s better he goes to help his friend again the way he missed kuvan’s wedding . Btw kuldeep wanted to play the Vijay card after kuvan’s wedding immediately, he may be planning the same for Bobby mrunal wedding to separate kuvan. But looks like he wants vani to be completely disabled / not functional before that.

Aishwarrior thumbnail

😂😂😂The knees! 😂😂😂 That’s a big request. Kunal pushed Vandu’s saree up exactly 3 inches above her ankle. I think that’s the highest it will go. 😂

Originally posted by: vdna

smiley32that scene was sooooo nice - i would say next time Kunal push the sari above the knee ..we all want to see you see Vandu's knees too :)) ..

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

BKAS going off air 😔😔😔😔

heyjude07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vish86

BKAS going off air 😔😔😔😔

That's really sadsmiley13. I was worried about his since last week's TRP.

They should have started the Kuvan story much earlier. Buzz is created by the couple and then family drama adds to the story. Yahan pe, for the longest time, noone knew about the show at all. Kuvan is just about entering the charts.

So now, I guess everything, all secrets will open up together....Vjay - Baani - Kuldeep, Mrunal Vaibhav.

Anyway, I hope for the sake of the team, they end on a high note. I really like all of them.

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That's really sadsmiley13. I was worried about his since last week's TRP.

They should have started the Kuvan story much earlier. Buzz is created by the couple and then family drama adds to the story. Yahan pe, for the longest time, noone knew about the show at all. Kuvan is just about entering the charts.

So now, I guess everything, all secrets will open up together....Vjay - Baani - Kuldeep, Mrunal Vaibhav.

Anyway, I hope for the sake of the team, they end on a high note. I really like all of them.

Yes this worst part when we watch ITV show

I am back to ITV after so many years unfortunately same story repeating I am so helpless

I am going to miss Kuvan and BKAS team

Best team I had on ITV ever.

Aishwarrior thumbnail

How can BKAS go off air before YHC? YHC has consistently pulled low TRP. That should be pulled first. There was news that YHC would go off air in January but it’s still on air. It’s almost March. Also TMD had very low TRP in the beginning of last year. It wasn’t even a slot leader for months. BKAS is at least a slot leader but we would have to take this chat to the TRP thread to continue. 😇 Following rules😉😬

Originally posted by: vish86

BKAS going off air 😔😔😔😔