Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: R.G.C

Nah, just because she is a woman does not make her right for sure, but making WD sound all so casual as if an everyday occurrence is not right either. And Akshara ne shadi ki thi with Abhinav parr she only started an actual romantic relationship with him upon finding a closure with Abhimanyu in the mandir scene. Uss se pehle she had closed off her heart for a long time, and Abhinav gave her that space, because both were aware of the situations they married in. Their relationship grew organically and in a healthy way. Baki haan aap free ho ki aap Akshara ko support karna chahte ho ya nahi, thats your call, all I am saying though is WD was not as casual as it is made to be here, so that’s my point about this thread.

in the end her romance does not matter to me anymore as she ruined one happy family to set up her new family which is totally wrong. Jo dusron ke kushiyan ke upar ghar bastha that house can never be happy. Abhimanyu ka pura ghar barbad kardiya toh uski haay toh lagegi usko. I will definitely feel bad that abhinav will face the consequences of her deeds. But abhinav also had his share of mistakes so it does not matter to me anymore.

She calls manjari as maa but has she ever thought she could have given some happiness to manjari if she would have announced about abhir long back. Manjari would have thought neil is coming back as abhir. 

But she ensured to close all the doors for her maa to enter her life again. Why call her maa then aise fake relationships sabse kyun rakhna when you don't even believe them. 

She humiliates birlas and then goes to manjari and calls her maa.

She humiliatss abhi and throws dialogue like uske dukhi rehne se main kush nahi reh sakthi. 

Definitely not an ideal fl for me.

Edited by firewings_diya - 9 months ago
R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Can you plz explain to me how AbhiM was saving the family? I know he was taking care of his Mom. But his Mom could have been cared even without throwing AK out of his life and giving divorce. The “saving the family” phrase seems as if AK was armed and dangerous and was a threat to his family and thats why AbhiM saved the family by throwing her out.And secondly about AK enjoying her family, she had to enjoy because she had a young child and the initial years are usually very happy days for the family. Can we not say that Birlas were also enjoying those years as they had their bundle pf joy Ruhi that time growing up? How is that different?

Mujhe nahi pata, ye to TM ka nazariya hai😆, meri nazro mein to he destroyed the family that day😆

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Can you plz explain to me how AbhiM was saving the family? I know he was taking care of his Mom. But his Mom could have been cared even without throwing AK out of his life and giving divorce. The “saving the family” phrase seems as if AK was armed and dangerous and was a threat to his family and thats why AbhiM saved the family by throwing her out.And secondly about AK enjoying her family, she had to enjoy because she had a young child and the initial years are usually very happy days for the family. Can we not say that Birlas were also enjoying those years as they had their bundle pf joy Ruhi that time growing up? How is that different?

he is saving his family as after seeing akshu manjari got stroke attack and akshu has no remorse and was unapologetic. Usne calmly ek baar kaha kambre main baitho. 

She came down and he lost all hopes she will listen to him again  he can not loose rest of his family members because of her impulive and foolish behaviour. 

So he divorced her as he can not have a happy family on the grave of his family members. 

Birlas are enjoying but not abhimanyu. He was always taking anxiety pills and even there were scenes shown where he was depressed. 

Manjari after seeing her son even she was not happy. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: R.G.C

Mujhe nahi pata, ye to TM ka nazariya hai😆, meri nazro mein to he destroyed the family that day😆

Sabka nazariya fl based nahi hotha. Everyone has different opinion . For me akshu was wrong and i hope she soon get to know the pain of arohi.

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Ok got it so he feared he might lose his Mom as well as other fam because AK came down to talk to them and participate in the prayer. And that continued for 7 more months he was afraid of loosing his fam.   

R.G.C thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

in the end her romance does not matter to me anymore as she ruined one happy family to set up her new family which is totally wrong. Jo dusron ke kushiyan ke upar ghar bastha that house can never be happy. Abhimanyu ka pura ghar barbad kardiya toh uski haay toh lagegi usko. I will definitely feel bad that abhinav will face the consequences of her deeds. But abhinav also had his share of mistakes so it does not matter to me anymore.

She calls manjari as maa but has she ever thought she could have given some happiness to manjari if she would have announced about abhir long back. Manjari would have thought neil is coming back as abhir. 

But she ensured to close all the doors for her maa to enter her life again. Why call her maa then aise fake relationships sabse kyun rakhna when you don't even believe them. 

She humiliates birlas and then goes to manjari and calls her maa.

She humiliatss abhi and throws dialogue like uske dukhi rehne se main kush nahi reh sakthi. 

Definitely not an ideal fl for me.

Lol kounsi ideal happy family? Lets be real agar Birlas happy family hote to waha ke aadhe bachho ko itni mental health issues hoti hi nahi😆. Anger issues, abusive nature, suicidal thoughts are not at all an indication of happy family. Humiliate to Abhim aur Birlas bhi karte rehte hain Akshara ko to wo to goes both ways. Abhimanyu making scene at Akshara’s workplace when she joined that govt affiliated hospital, Mahima flipping every now and then whether to disrespect Akshara or side with her, Harsh disrespecting her throughout her initial days with Birlas, Manjari disrespecting her flipping from Akshu to Akshara and then back to Akshu every now and then and then WD also being a big disrespect overall. Aap iss baat pe selectively Akshara ko kyun dislike karte ho ye aap hi jao😆, mujhe nahi jaan na.

R.G.C thumbnail

Sabka nazariya fl based nahi hotha. Everyone has different opinion . For me akshu was wrong and i hope she soon get to know how pain of arohi.

Haan issilye I am directing whosoever that question was from to you. Main nhi hun unke questions answer karne layak kyunki mera nazariya kuch aur hai😆

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Ok got it so he feared he might lose his Mom as well as other fam because AK came down to talk to them and participate in the prayer. And that continued for 7 more months he was afraid of loosing his fam.   

I am not sure if you have really seen episodes. 

White day happend 

Manju got admitted to hospital

Abhi went to goenka house where manish told him that akshu is happy in her friends house and she does not want to come back to him. 

Manish even said they don't belong with each other. 

Abhimanyu still called akshara but abhinav started talking about mr india. Which is clearly irritating when the entire family is mourning on a death body. Do we entertain loan calls if we are tensed. No so obviously he got irritated and cut the call. 

Now in the all the scenario 2 ppl are majorly responsible for abhira seperation.

1. Manish - for lying.

2. Abhinav - he could tried calling back 

But abhimanyu is bashed. Why because he was mourning on death of his brother where as akshara was celebrating that her one child is alive.

pakh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aren't you judging both the characters and events on different scales. Either judge both of them on "fictional scale" or judge them both on "real life scenarios". But here we are judging Abhi according to real life standards, yet Akshara's actions get a pass because it's a fictional show??!! How many of us will risk our family, our children, our own life and that of our loved ones like Akshu did in real life?? Yes, nobody in real life divorce a woman on same day, who had a miscarriage like Abhi did, but what pregnant woman risk her life like Akshu did, will you encourage your brother or family member to jump in danger like she did with Neel or you would try to keep your family as far away from danger as you can!! They had called police, that's what a normal human being would do and then go their own way, think of their family's safety first.....if we are talking about real life scenarios here. Would you leave home on a whim in critical condition, would you out of nowhere marry a stranger? How many of you would do what Akshu did in real life if faced with situations similar to her?? If Akshara's idiotic actions were a way for story to move forward, so were Abhi's. Judge both their actions on same scale.....either looking at real life scenarios or just look at it for what it is....fictional. For me, Abhi's pain will come out much more than what Akshara has gone through if I judge them both on same scale....real or fictional. Rest, to each their own, whatever you wish to believe!!

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I am not sure if you have really seen episodes. 

White day happend 

Manju got admitted to hospital

Abhi went to goenka house where manish told him that akshu is happy in her friends house and she does not want to come back to him. 

Manish even said they don't belong with each other. 

Abhimanyu still called akshara but abhinav started talking about mr india. Which is clearly irritating when the entire family is mourning on a death body. Do we entertain loan calls if we are tensed. No so obviously he got irritated and cut the call. 

Now in the all the scenario 2 ppl are majorly responsible for abhira seperation.

1. Manish - for lying.

2. Abhinav - he could tried calling back 

But abhimanyu is bashed. Why because he was mourning on death of his brother where as akshara was celebrating that her one child is alive.

I am sorry you had to write so much unnecessarily. I watched all episodes very attentively but was not understanding how he was saving the fam.