Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Ak had a miscarriage and was in pain she put her kid's life in danger multiple times but Abhir was a fighter and survived his mother's carelessness. The pain of miscarriage healed the moment she found out that her baby is alive and well, her pain of losing husband was taken care of by getting another husband within months, what pain are we talking about? On the other hand, Abhi had a mental illness because of all that he had lost, his brother, his kids and his wife. He couldn't and didn't replace anyone. Either An gave Ak a happy life or Ak was living in trauma for last 6 years these two things are contradictory, one can't say to defend An that he gave her a best life then bring up Ak's pain to bash Abhi. 

abhi was already taking anxiety pills as akshu left him in a state where he was not even in a position to answer his family as well as goenkas in leap 1. As a husband if some one comes and asks him where is your what he was supposed to answer. 

Akshu was living with the dream of abhi will accept her post 1 year and abhi was dying every day thinking why akshu left him. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: lagjagale

I agree; past seven months, Ak has been horrible, and I have no way to justify or even understand what she is doing except that she built up anger and hate inside herself over the six years, and it's all coming out on Abhi whenever she gets the chance. 

And yeah, Abhi is suffering cause of her, and I really, really hope they address it. Even today, Manjari said something, but Ak just shrugged it off cause she doesn't want to deal with it. She wants to be goody two shoes and show people she is mahaan by helping the guy who apparently stole her kid. 

I just need her to accept her actions i will not prevent abhi from apologizing to her if needed where as i genuinely feel he need not apologize but akshu should accept that others were in pain. She gave them more pain. 

I hope PR gets better role to play. She herself was abhira shipper. Now she was shown as a character who broke abhira into pieces. 

Edited by firewings_diya - 9 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Amru4krish

Brilliant post Diya 🤗

Yeh Akshara vs Abhimanyu pain ratio ko dhekke hi patha chal jatha hai who is always at the receiving end....

In the list mentioned Akshara ka first point chodke sab asho aaram only.... Count keliye bhi these are not  points to be considered as problems..... 

I really dont want Abhi to again run behind her after achcha admi disappears ..... 

A new lady love without the baggage of family like toxic goenkas will be an awesome one for Abhimanyu.... 

No methi dhana no music no jam no lawyer no trip and fall no natak of sacrifice no taking others for granted wali girl chahiye.....

I want abhimanyu to have career oriented girl. Abhimanyu is a character who supports his wife's career without any conditions. He deserves a wife who is ambitious.😆

He deserves a wife who stands by his side against all these ppl who use him. Who does not let him to do anymore sacrifices in the name of love.😆

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ambajee

All valid points. Agreed. She had every right to question everyone who she felt was incapable of understanding her and supporting her on white day that lead to seek comfort from stranger. But conveniently everyone was forgiven except Abhi and manjari. AK was not scared of the Abhir custody, she was scared of the honesty Abhi held which would show her the mirror of that stupid decision of making a random stranger Abhir’s father. She knew of Abhi’s pain, witnessed it, decided to not give a damn abt it in the name of revenge but disguised it cleverly as mamta mahantha!! I supported her until Abhir found the truth abt rwp and she decided to prioritize Nav’s feelings over Abhir’s. Until Nav brought up the baggage he was getting into if he got involved with AK after first UD visit, they virtually were roommates but she brandished happy family image to Abhi and let him drown in it knowing how much he craved for one. How much he cared for their unborn children and the life with her. 

All points above aside, Akshu should not walk-in birla house brandishing her pain when clearly everyone present there was upset about Abhi. That just goes to prove how shallow of a person she is to put herself in every discussion and conversation and talk abt only her mahaan nonexistent overcoming of pain.

I am more irritated with akshu's fake goenka's. Mushkil ke waqt they are not family. Celebration ke waqt "hum saath saath hai " 😂

R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

it's not an abuse. It was a event where husband decided to let go of his wife who can harm his family due to her careless ness. As i said she is moved on very next day as she got a good news and she got married within 3 months. So her pain just ended their as she has mentioned she was in  a happy life for past 6 years . So there is no trauma or nothing 

You might not see it is as that, but for many of us whatever happened is not as casual as ‘saving his family’. Your comparison only talks about one side’s pain while just portrays the other side as if they were having a gala or something post the WD. Abhim’s decisions of WD cannot just be called ‘saving his family’ as it impacted all their lives and cannot be justified with this casual portrayal. Just because Akshara was living a happier more peaceful life in Kasauli does not mean Abhimanyu did not give her any trauma. Trauma does not necessarily mean you are forever sitting gloomy, aloof and depressed in the corner. Every human has a different coping mechanism and different way to deal with trauma, so comparison of pain is anyways not an ideal comparison to make. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: R.G.C

You might not see it is as that, but for many of us whatever happened is not as casual as ‘saving his family’. Your comparison only talks about one side’s pain while just portrays the other side as if they were having a gala or something post the WD. Abhim’s decisions of WD cannot just be called ‘saving his family’ as it impacted all their lives and cannot be justified with this casual portrayal. Just because Akshara was living a happier more peaceful life in Kasauli does not mean Abhimanyu did not give her any trauma. Trauma does not necessarily mean you are forever sitting gloomy, aloof and depressed in the corner. Every human has a different coping mechanism and different way to deal with trauma, so comparison of pain is anyways not an ideal comparison to make. 

first thing abhi was just trying to make her understand her one decision ruined so many life. Which is not abuse. 

https://twitter.com/AanShii3/status/1682022473909567489?s=20

He divorced her as even after he constantly asking her before white day not to sacrifice or put your life into risk she constantly breaking her promise. If akshara has a choice abhimanyu also has to choose between his mother who is sick and his unapologetic wife. So he chose his mother. Which is not abuse. 

Throwing things are definitely itv norm even akshu and kairav has done so it's not abuse. 

Only thing which he did was accusing her of 9 death.if a person looses trust on some one all past incident where a person has defended the other person starts looking like a lie. So he defended akshu against arohi and birlas but akshu herself proved that by being careless. Which definitely can make anyone doubt akshu and his stand in the past. 

Akshu leaving bh is her choice he never asked her to leave. She left she roamed on road. Abhi was not in a state to go behind her as his world does not only revolve around her. Akshu can run away from her responsibilities but he can not. Neil's final rights has to be performed by him for akshu her pain is more important and goenka's failed as parents but for abhi saving manjari was more important as he can not loose one more member as akshu literally gave her trauma by coming down even after abhi requested her not to come down.without understanding sensitivity of situation she wanted to give trauma to her mom.

But everything is thrown at abhimanyu as abuse is hilairous. 😂

R.G.C thumbnail

Yeah he had the divorce papers just ready like that to throw at Akshara whenever she makes a mistake in future and did the same when he got the first opportunity😆. 

He chose his mother okay, but he blamed everything on Akshara when whatever happened with Neil was a situation generated by a consensus decision. As Akshara mentioned asked in the show too, had the situation reversed and had Akshara died that day instead, would Abhimanyu divorce Neil too, and him not having an answer to that says a lot already.

He in anger mistreated a woman who just had a miscarriage and that cannot be justified, not as a husband, or as a doctor, or even as a normal human being. Problem isn’t just throwing things, again making it sound so casual😆. Usko divorce lena tha thik hai, wo bhi le leta parr not in a whim like how he did. His doings on WD are made to look so casual and everyday thing that it astounds me and also intrigues me to know if such behaviour is accepted in real world too in day to day life? Mere idhar to nahi chalta aisa, so I cannot relate personally but maybe I have not seen the world enough.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Yeah he had the divorce papers just ready like that to throw at Akshara whenever she makes a mistake in future and did the same when he got the first opportunity😆. 

He chose his mother okay, but he blamed everything on Akshara when whatever happened with Neil was a situation generated by a consensus decision. As Akshara mentioned asked in the show too, had the situation reversed and had Akshara died that day instead, would Abhimanyu divorce Neil too, and him not having an answer to that says a lot already.

He in anger mistreated a woman who just had a miscarriage and that cannot be justified, not as a husband, or as a doctor, or even as a normal human being. Problem isn’t just throwing things, again making it sound so casual😆. Usko divorce lena tha thik hai, wo bhi le leta parr not in a whim like how he did. His doings on WD are made to look so casual and everyday thing that it astounds me and also intrigues me to know if such behaviour is accepted in real world too in day to day life? Mere idhar to nahi chalta aisa, so I cannot relate personally but maybe I have not seen the world enough.

That's  the only way to justify why akshu had to choose cameo to marry. Agar abhi ke pass magically divorce paper ready nahi rehtha akshu automatically 3 months main shadi kaise kar sakthi thi. Just before that scene abhimanyu was speaking about his future with akshu. So those divorce papers are just planted to glorify cameo. 

If you look at the video i sent he is just asking why she could not wait why she had to go their. Which is a valid ask isn't it. If we know there is a tiger whicj is sleeping and even after knowing forest department may come soon we want to help ppl around even though the tigher is not harming anyone though forest dept will arrive in 10 minutes risking their life was total foolishness. 

Those gunde can take them as hostage to take those girls safely. 

A women who got miscarried on her own will as she was very well aware her kids might die. I have read many posts which says it's women's choice to decide fate of her kids.  Toh why should abhimanyu go behind her where as his mom was almost in the verge of getting stroke and his brother's dead body is lying in the hall which is waiting for his brother to do last rights.

Akshara ka self inflicted pain hi sab kuch nahi hai. Just because she is a women character i can't support her. 

In the end we are free to disagree.

R.G.C thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

That's  the only way to justify why akshu had to choose cameo to marry. Agar abhi ke pass magically divorce paper ready nahi rehtha akshu automatically 3 months main shadi kaise kar sakthi thi. Just before that scene abhimanyu was speaking about his future with akshu. So those divorce papers are just planted to glorify cameo. 

If you look at the video he sent he is just asking why she could not wait why she had to go their. Which is a valid ask isn't it. If we know there is a tiger whicj is sleeping and even after knowing forest department may come soon we want to help ppl around even though the tigher is not harming anyone though forest dept will arrive in 10 minutes risking their life was total foolishness. 

Those gunde can take them as hostage to take those girls safely. 

A women who got miscarried on her own will as she was very well aware her kids might die. I have read many posts which says it's women's choice to decide fate of her kids.  Toh why should abhimanyu go behind her where as his mom was almost in the verge of getting stroke and his brother's dead body is lying in the hall which is waiting for his brother to do last rights.

Akshara ka self inflicted pain hi sab kuch nahi hai. Just because she is a women character i can't support her. 

In the end we are free to disagree.

Nah, just because she is a woman does not make her right for sure, but making WD sound all so casual as if an everyday occurrence is not right either. And Akshara ne shadi ki thi with Abhinav parr she only started an actual romantic relationship with him upon finding a closure with Abhimanyu in the mandir scene. Uss se pehle she had closed off her heart for a long time, and Abhinav gave her that space, because both were aware of the situations they married in. Their relationship grew organically and in a healthy way. Baki haan aap free ho ki aap Akshara ko support karna chahte ho ya nahi, thats your call, all I am saying though is WD was not as casual as it is made to be here, so that’s my point about this thread.

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Can you plz explain to me how AbhiM was saving the family? I know he was taking care of his Mom. But his Mom could have been cared even without throwing AK out of his life and giving divorce. The “saving the family” phrase seems as if AK was armed and dangerous and was a threat to his family and thats why AbhiM saved the family by throwing her out.And secondly about AK enjoying her family, she had to enjoy because she had a young child and the initial years are usually very happy days for the family. Can we not say that Birlas were also enjoying those years as they had their bundle pf joy Ruhi that time growing up? How is that different?