Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: R.G.C

Lol kounsi ideal happy family? Lets be real agar Birlas happy family hote to waha ke aadhe bachho ko itni mental health issues hoti hi nahi😆. Anger issues, abusive nature, suicidal thoughts are not at all an indication of happy family. Humiliate to Abhim aur Birlas bhi karte rehte hain Akshara ko to wo to goes both ways. Abhimanyu making scene at Akshara’s workplace when she joined that govt affiliated hospital, Mahima flipping every now and then whether to disrespect Akshara or side with her, Harsh disrespecting her throughout her initial days with Birlas, Manjari disrespecting her flipping from Akshu to Akshara and then back to Akshu every now and then and then WD also being a big disrespect overall. Aap iss baat pe selectively Akshara ko kyun dislike karte ho ye aap hi jao😆, mujhe nahi jaan na.

Aade bacchon ko mental issue cameo golrification and akshu's stand to not to ask help ke liye kiya gaya. 

Show me one clip where parth was abusive before  leap.parth was Akshara's brother. He turned abuser as to justify why akshu did not reached out to him. 

Parth 

https://twitter.com/AanShii3/status/1680943429486878724?t=g4uA1zxZEOfYY_3H4kRLxw&s=19

Kairav was turned into rude brat. Show me one clip pre leap where kairav misbehaved with akshu. 

Cameo glorification aisa hua sare characters ko barbad kardiya. 

All those issues you have mentioned are only because of akshu mentally harrassing abhi in the name of wd trauma. Where as she herself happily calling her son as abhir sharma.. 

https://twitter.com/Abhira_love11/status/1676962521675341825?t=ELlc5B2kKjvQt5wC8XR5fA&s=19

Edited by firewings_diya - 9 months ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Sabka nazariya fl based nahi hotha. Everyone has different opinion . For me akshu was wrong and i hope she soon get to know how pain of arohi.

She’ll soon face widowhood.. dunno if she has even 0.1 % brain to even think or consider Arohi or Ruhi who’s lives she destroyed 6 years back. 

She will never realise her mistake.. perhaps the day, she tries saving strangers again and loses her son Abhir forever.. all due to her mistake, she may realise all her mistakes.

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 9 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

She’s soon face widowhood.. dunno if she has even 0.1 % brain to even think or consider Arohi or Ruhi who’s lives she destroyed 6 years back. 

She will never realise her mistake.. perhaps the day, she tries saving strangers and loses her son Abhir forever due to her mistake, she may realise all her mistakes.

arohi hi woh deed karegi toh samajh ayega. I hope arohi kills abhinav.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pakh

Aren't you judging both the characters and events on different scales. Either judge both of them on "fictional scale" or judge them both on "real life scenarios". But here we are judging Abhi according to real life standards, yet Akshara's actions get a pass because it's a fictional show??!! How many of us will risk our family, our children, our own life and that of our loved ones like Akshu did in real life?? Yes, nobody in real life divorce a woman on same day, who had a miscarriage like Abhi did, but what pregnant woman risk her life like Akshu did, will you encourage your brother or family member to jump in danger like she did with Neel or you would try to keep your family as far away from danger as you can!! They had called police, that's what a normal human being would do and then go their own way, think of their family's safety first.....if we are talking about real life scenarios here. Would you leave home on a whim in critical condition, would you out of nowhere marry a stranger? How many of you would do what Akshu did in real life if faced with situations similar to her?? If Akshara's idiotic actions were a way for story to move forward, so were Abhi's. Judge both their actions on same scale.....either looking at real life scenarios or just look at it for what it is....fictional. For me, Abhi's pain will come out much more than what Akshara has gone through if I judge them both on same scale....real or fictional. Rest, to each their own, whatever you wish to believe!!

I agree.👍🏼

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I am sorry you had to write so much unnecessarily. I watched all episodes very attentively but was not understanding how he was saving the fam.

then was your post was go mock others opinion. If you do not agree you are free to disagree. 

Thanks. 

Edited by firewings_diya - 9 months ago
R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pakh

Aren't you judging both the characters and events on different scales. Either judge both of them on "fictional scale" or judge them both on "real life scenarios". But here we are judging Abhi according to real life standards, yet Akshara's actions get a pass because it's a fictional show??!! How many of us will risk our family, our children, our own life and that of our loved ones like Akshu did in real life?? Yes, nobody in real life divorce a woman on same day, who had a miscarriage like Abhi did, but what pregnant woman risk her life like Akshu did, will you encourage your brother or family member to jump in danger like she did with Neel or you would try to keep your family as far away from danger as you can!! They had called police, that's what a normal human being would do and then go their own way, think of their family's safety first.....if we are talking about real life scenarios here. Would you leave home on a whim in critical condition, would you out of nowhere marry a stranger? How many of you would do what Akshu did in real life if faced with situations similar to her?? If Akshara's idiotic actions were a way for story to move forward, so were Abhi's. Judge both their actions on same scale.....either looking at real life scenarios or just look at it for what it is....fictional. For me, Abhi's pain will come out much more than what Akshara has gone through if I judge them both on same scale....real or fictional. Rest, to each their own, whatever you wish to believe!!

Uhh how are you assuming how I am judging these characters in the first place😅 ?

I have never once said that Akshara’s decisions were wise or practical, all I have ever said was it was mutual with Neil’s and thus her being held responsible for his death does not quite fit well, as Neil was an adult too who was responsible for his own actions, as simple as that. Abhinav was not a stranger when Akshara married him, he had helped her enough and I have seen people marrying after knowing each other for 7-8 months so that argument is not valid to me. And there are people running away from homes too, maybe not the more logically sane ones😆, but it does happen, so again I don’t wanna debate on that. About pain we all see pain, can be subjective too so there is no point in arguing on that either. I am not denying Abhimanyu’s pain but that does not mean I can make his deeds look all so casual to justify Akshara’s pain.

R.G.C thumbnail

Aade bacchon ko mental issue cameo golrification and akshu's stand to not to ask help ke liye kiya gaya. 

Show me one clip where parth was abusive before  leap.parth was Akshara's brother. He turned abuser as to justify why akshu did not reached out to him. 

Parth 

Kairav was turned into rude brat. Show me one clip pre leap where kairav misbehaved with akshu. 

Cameo glorification aisa hua sare characters ko barbad kardiya. 

All those issues you have mentioned are only because of akshu mentally harrassing abhi in the name of wd trauma. Where as she herself happily calling her son as abhir sharma.. 

Kairav to Birla hai bhi nhi😅…maine to sirf Birla kids mention kiya…point was that Birlas were already a broken family way before Akshara and they already had issues, Abhimanyu had anger issues, Neil had confidence issues, Anisha ke to alag hi problems the, Parth was always undermined because of career choices; only Birla kid who normally lived maybe was Nishtha, lol, that too because of low screen presenc🤣

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Kairav to Birla hai bhi nhi😅…maine to sirf Birla kids mention kiya…point was that Birlas were already a broken family way before Akshara and they already had issues, Abhimanyu had anger issues, Neil had confidence issues, Anisha ke to alag hi problems the, Parth was always undermined because of career choices; only Birla kid who normally lived maybe was Nishtha, lol, that too because of low screen presenc🤣

Birlas are better than goenkas. Mooh pe atleast bolthe toh hai. Aise festival ke time badhai ho badhai or baki muskhlil ke waqt baccho ko road pe fek dethe hai. 

I prefer family like birlas over goenkas. Aisi family kiss kaam jo mushkil waqt main kasm na aye. 

R.G.C thumbnail

Birlas are better than goenkas. Mooh pe atleast bolthe toh hai. Aise festival ke time badhai ho badhai or baki muskhlil ke waqt baccho ko road pe fek dethe hai. 

I prefer family like birlas over goenkas. Aisi family kiss kaam jo mushkil waqt main kasm na aye. 

Ye subjective baate hain, aap bas apne according bol sakte who is better who is not; and lol I am not even a Goenka supporter in the first place so idk what’s the point bringing Goenkas, idk what you are trying to prove there. Point was Birlas were never a happy family from the start as being portrayed, and Goenkas ka worse hona still does not dissolve the fact that Birlas were never happy family starting from the start😆

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Ye subjective baate hain, aap bas apne according bol sakte who is better who is not; and lol I am not even a Goenka supporter in the first place so idk what’s the point bringing Goenkas, idk what you are trying to prove there. Point was Birlas were never a happy family from the start as being portrayed, and Goenkas ka worse hona still does not dissolve the fact that Birlas were never happy family starting from the start😆

ab kya kare akshara aur abhi comparison post main agar aap birlas ko leke ayenge toh goenkas automatically ayenge.