Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ab kya kare akshara aur abhi comparison post main agar aap birlas ko leke ayenge toh goenkas automatically ayenge.

Oh hello jii, aapne mention kiya happy family pehle, maine uspe bola they were not happy pehle se, main nahi layi Birlas ko yaha, matlab bina matlab ka argument karke justify karna hai🙄

Edited by R.G.C - 9 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: R.G.C

Oh hello jii, aapne mention kiya happy family pehle, maine uspe bola they were not happy pehle se, maine nahi, matlab bina matlab ka argument karke justify karna hai🙄

sharmaji ka happy family ka mention hua tha  toh woh toh aapne kiya tha. Akshara ka kaand pe sharma family happy ho ya sad usse ye badhal toh nahi jayega ki akshara ne abhimanyu ke family ka sapna kuchal ke woh khada kiya hai. Uspe birla family happy they ya sad the usse kya fark padtha hai.

Edited by firewings_diya - 9 months ago
R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

sharmaji ka happy family ka mention hua tha  toh woh toh aapne kiya tha. Akshara ka kaand pe sharma family happy ho ya sad usse ye badhal toh nahi jayega ki akshara ne abhimanyu ke family ka sapna kuchal ke woh khada kiya hai. Uspe birla family happy they ya sad the usse kya fark padtha hai.

aapne mention kiya he was saving his family, aapne mention kiya she ruined one happy family to set up new one, Sharmaji ki happy family is also mentioned in your main post if you go back, second point under Akshara’s pain, so don’t make it look like I brought all these people here🙄. And Akshara ne jo galtiyan kii hain nobody is denying those parr uski wajah se Abhimanyu ki galtiyan kam nhi ho jati aur usse aisa casual treatment nhi mil jata, ki haanji, aaj sir ji ka mann kiya kuch karne ka in a whim to it is completely fine, bad behavior cannot be justified because of anger issues ya trauma

pakh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Well, my assumption was based what you said about Abhi and this and that not happening in real world. Anyways, sure, I don't know how you are judging both the characters, but your post was Akshara biased, so I replied what I did. I usually don't post or interact here, your post here stood out to me and my reply to you was more about my general sentiments on the discussion going on here!! 

Yes, Neel was an adult, but when your loved one dies, or something bad happens to someone......things are more nuanced than oh he was an adult, it was his choice which led him to his death. If you can't treat Akshu's pain casually that day, you can't treat Neel's death casually too!! You can't treat others pain casually too. The situation was messed up, and people shouldn't have behaved like they did.....Abhi shouldn't have, so shouldn't have Akshara. But, you just can't keep holding on to Abhi's reactions yet conveniently justify all of Akshara's actions which led to it. Abhi's one wrong action can't justify all of Akshara's. That's my opinion. Rest, I don't think I have energy to argue that much about fictional characters. So peace out!!

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

aapne mention kiya he was saving his family, aapne mention kiya she ruined one happy family to set up new one, Sharmaji ki happy family is also mentioned in your main post if you go back, second point under Akshara’s pain, so don’t make it look like I brought all these people here🙄. And Akshara ne jo galtiyan kii hain nobody is denying those parr uski wajah se Abhimanyu ki galtiyan kam nhi ho jati aur usse aisa casual treatment nhi mil jata, ki haanji, aaj sir ji ka mann kiya kuch karne ka in a whim to it is completely fine, bad behavior cannot be justified because of anger issues ya trauma

abhi dreamed of a happy family with his son. He wanted to live father son relation which he missed with his father.

Abhimanyu ki galtiyan nahi hai kisne ne nahi bola. But akshara ka jo aaj inhumane behaviour chal raha hai show main uske wahah se main post banaya haim abhimanyu ne toh kuch inhumane nahi kiya. Akshara toh openly abuse and insult karthi hai. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Abhimanyus pain is anyways self inflicted. He had the option of moving on. If he identify her as such  , it should be very easy for abhim? Why can't he do it ? 

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 9 months ago
DiamondLife thumbnail

Excellent post ❤️

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Uhh how are you assuming how I am judging these characters in the first place😅 ?

I have never once said that Akshara’s decisions were wise or practical, all I have ever said was it was mutual with Neil’s and thus her being held responsible for his death does not quite fit well, as Neil was an adult too who was responsible for his own actions, as simple as that. Abhinav was not a stranger when Akshara married him, he had helped her enough and I have seen people marrying after knowing each other for 7-8 months so that argument is not valid to me. And there are people running away from homes too, maybe not the more logically sane ones😆, but it does happen, so again I don’t wanna debate on that. About pain we all see pain, can be subjective too so there is no point in arguing on that either. I am not denying Abhimanyu’s pain but that does not mean I can make his deeds look all so casual to justify Akshara’s pain.

Can we blame akshu for her unborn child's death and abhir's heart conditions? Or they also consented through telepathy to akshu that yes please sacrifice us for your hero syndrome?

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Abhimanyus pain is anyways self inflicted. He had the option of moving on from a toxic stupid criminal. If he identity her as such  , it should be very easy for abhim? Why can't he do it ? 

we have the same question. 

CreativeBuff thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Someone said in a previous post that 99℅ of Akshara's pain is self inflicted & 99℅ of Abhimanyu's pain are because of Akshara's dumb & stupid decisions... And it's a fact. That's one of the reasons why I don't feel bad for Akshara because most of the times she herself chooses to suffer despite having better options... Another thing is Abhimanyu hurts Akshara unintentionally but Akshara most of the times hurt Abhimanyu intentionally