Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neerasi29 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Naay

Exactly  the divorce proceeding in real life.... Even if it's mutual they should be present in court.... Abuse n other related divorce too has the same be present..... How did the court accept the divorce filing.... also divorce deke a girl wouldn't go in any random bus without informing ghar m.... Atleast a friend? Ya fir koi mandir m jake hi bait jate h log .... Pata ni konsa writer h jisko aise lawless situation create karna h

Haha 😂 Jo bhi writer hai usko law to bilkul nahi ata 😂Adhe time to is show me pure comedy chalti hai...hath me de diye papers to divorce...ek din me ek sath 5 phone kiye ..father didn't pick up call..sorry never heard of sending SMS..father change...some who has done serious crimes like passport forgery..hiding a suspected fugitive ..changed birth certificate..has become lawyer..if a girl has been so devastated on WD..family is telling concerned husband she is happy without you ..girl is living in self inflicted pain and family doesn't even go looking for her..they have no idea where she is..and didn't even bother..girl has complicated pregnancy and she would stay with random man with no background check ..kuch bhi chal ra hai😂 and aise story pe hum log analysis and thesis bhi karte hain😂

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: LadooCandy

The only thing aligning with typical FL, was the long thick hair , bubbly nature , hiding truth , fancy wardrobe , and sajna sawarna. 

She was never righteous or truthful . Even in the manjari accident , the bare thing that she did was slap arohi so that her little sister can be saved from a biggger punishment. Righteousness in it's true sense meant confessing her and arohi's crimes in front of police and accepting the due punishment wholeheartedly , anything other than that is just sugar-coated cheap candy.

i agree but i heard its common in rs shows😁

chaipaani thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Neerasi29

Haha 😂 Jo bhi writer hai usko law to bilkul nahi ata 😂Adhe time to is show me pure comedy chalti hai...hath me de diye papers to divorce...ek din me ek sath 5 phone kiye ..father didn't pick up call..sorry never heard of sending SMS..father change...some who has done serious crimes like passport forgery..hiding a suspected fugitive ..changed birth certificate..has become lawyer..if a girl has been so devastated on WD..family is telling concerned husband she is happy without you ..girl is living in self inflicted pain and family doesn't even go looking for her..they have no idea where she is..and didn't even bother..girl has complicated pregnancy and she would stay with random man with no background check ..kuch bhi chal ra hai😂 and aise story pe hum log analysis and thesis bhi karte hain😂

Hahahaha @bold 🤣 So true. 

Analysis hoti hai. Abuse toxicity par reports present ho rhi hai 

A supposed stalker roommate ban jaata hai and 4 months later foster Father and husband 🤣 and phir woh bare minimum krta hai that too kabhi kabhi coz most of the time toh people are validating his insecurities and this is being hailed

P.S: Yeh sab kuch show mein ho rha hai 🤣🤣

P.P.S: Ab jab sab ho hi rha hai toh soon will give a table comparison for Aksharas'pain vs AbhiM's pain since the beginning of the beginning 😆 to honour the TM 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Hahahaha @bold 🤣 So true. 

Analysis hoti hai. Abuse toxicity par reports present ho rhi hai 

A supposed stalker roommate ban jaata hai and 4 months later foster Father and husband 🤣 and phir woh bare minimum krta hai that too kabhi kabhi coz most of the time toh people are validating his insecurities and this is being hailed

P.S: Yeh sab kuch show mein ho rha hai 🤣🤣

P.P.S: Ab jab sab ho hi rha hai toh soon will give a table comparison for Aksharas'pain vs AbhiM's pain since the beginning of the beginning 😆 to honour the TM 

waiting for that 🤩 school ke din yaad agaye 😂