Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

All pain will be gone with that ðŸ¤£

I can't comment about pain too much so no comments 

yes yes akshu's pain of loosing abhinav will vanish. 

😆 

Abhimanyu will get his family back so his pain will vanish  ðŸ˜†

And moreover akshu only prayed for Abhimanyu's happiness. She can't complain much.🤣

No arohi please. She has already done what AK is doing now. Now she is white washed but we can’t forget her. End of yhe day she is a GK. We don’t want any connection with AK and she is.  They won’t get a parallel lead as AB and AK were always the ML. But another cameo for AB won’t be bad. It would be a welcome change from this current torture. 

CreativeBuff thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

mujhe toh abhi thak ye nahi patha goenkas ko kaise jhelthi hai.

She know abhimanyu only for 1.5 years and she hate him for 1 day event as because of that she has to leave everything ( as per what i read here)

Goenkas toh usko hostel bheja bachpan se hi. Then she came they were really biased in everything. Phir bhi she never failed to talk ro them. May be khoon blood🩸💉  ka rishta hai. Isiliye hoga shayad. ðŸ˜’

Actually what I have seen is Akshara keeps saying Abhimanyu that blood relationship doesn't matter to her but when it comes to her blood relationships, she becomes so possessive & biased... For her only blood relationships matter that's why she is happily doing ghoomar & making kachori with goenkas.. Apne bhai behen ke saat khoon maaf ðŸ¤£

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: CreativeBuff

Actually what I have seen is Akshara keeps saying Abhimanyu that blood relationship doesn't matter to her but when it comes to her blood relationships, she becomes so possessive & biased... For her only blood relationships matter that's why she is happily doing ghoomar & making kachori with goenkas.. Apne bhai behen ke saat khoon maaf ðŸ¤£

wohi toh blood matters ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by: reeyacute

Naaahhhiiiiiooo.....pls maat do

Intense Romance k liye seh lena thoda ðŸ¤£ 

Intense Romance k liye main inconsistent story dekhne k liye prepare hun 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: chaipaani

main bhi akshara ka double standard dekhne ke liye intense romance dekh lungi. 

I REJECT YOU jab abhinav bagal main support main khada tha.

As soon as abhinav is dead I LOVE YOU Abhi. Main kya karthi abhinav se maine shadi ki thi tumhare liye apna shadi toh nahi thod sakthi thi. Ye sunne ke liye dekh lungi 😂

PhoenixRising thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chaipaani

I get that Abhimanyu still loves her but how would makers show romance from Akshara’s side? Its going to be blames from next week. How will they show her falling in love with him again? 😂

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 9 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: DevilsHeart

I get that Abhimanyu still loves her but how would makers show romance from Akshara’s side? Its going to be blames from next week. How will they show her falling in love with him and wanting Umar-kaid again? 😂

they can just show a fb where akshu decides she can not leave abhinav for her heart. She had a battle between brain and heart and she went with brain as she is married and she can't ditch him for her heart. 

They will show her hearing something where she will get to know abhim is still stuck and she decides to humiliate him often so that he can move on. May be those wedding tracks where abhim and kairav were talking. 

She acted drunk and confessed intentionally to make him move on.

Even now she will go against her heart to fight case against abhi on murder charges. Uska law karne ka kuch toh faida ho. Phir it will be revealed arohi murdered abhinav for her jealousy. 😂

Total white wash ðŸ˜³

Edited by firewings_diya - 9 months ago
PhoenixRising thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

they can just show a fb where akshu decides she can not leave abhinav for her heart. She had a battle between brain and heart and she went with brain as she is married and she can't ditch him for her heart. 

They will show her hearing something where she will get to know abhim is still stuck and she decides to humiliate him often so that he can move on. May be those wedding tracks where abhim and kairav were talking. 

She acted drunk and confessed intentionally to make him move on.

Even now she will go against her heart to fight case against abhi on murder charges. Uska law karne ka kuch toh faida ho. Phir it will be revealed arohi murdered abhinav for her jealousy. 😂

Total white wash ðŸ˜³

But are makers capable of such multiple twists? They would change the script 3 times in between the story until all sense is lost!! 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: DevilsHeart

But are makers capable of such multiple twists? They would change the script 3 times in between the story until all sense is lost!! 

mere haath main hotha toh kardethu ðŸ˜†