Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Bluehue

the complicated pregnancy she made more complicated by her choices. The side effects can be minimised with proper care in pregnancy. That's why doctors advise that please don't go fight thugs in this condition so kids don't die or their organs don't stop working. 

Abhir is survivor...it's miracle he is even alive with stunts his mother pulled all through..

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lagjagale

I don't like Ak right now, but I am still going to talk about her pain cause I remember her pain back then. She was abandoned by everyone she cared about. She was blamed for deaths, and more importantly, she felt so alone that she had to take help from a stranger instead of calling her family. 

The fact is, the only consistent character trait of Ak has been that she is an idiot and makes extremely poor decisions and then is too stubborn to change them. 

She was in trauma, at least until Abhir was born. But I think somewhere, Abhir helped her come out of it. Having to be strong for him made her strong enough to forget her pain or at least dull it within herself and just exist with Nav and Abhir. So I think for those six years, that's what she did, and slowly she must have healed if she found true happiness with Nav. 

On the other side, Abhi was also in trauma. We can't invalidate his pain born out of anger, just like we can't invalidate Ak's pain born out of her stupidity and self-righteousness. Abhi lived like a zombie for six years because he cannot survive without Ak. Ak had Abhir and her happy family fantasy, and so she was happy. But Abhi doesn't have fantasies. He only has reality, and in reality, his only loved ones are his mom and his dead brother's kid. Ak also only had Nav and Abhir - but that was enough for her because she built up the fantasy by making Nav her husband and Abhir's father. Abhi, meanwhile, had true but somewhere incomplete relations. And that is the point. 

Abhi doesn't want to have false complete relationships where he has to pretend to be happy with Arohi. Ak is fine with pretending, and she is so great at it that, at some point, it became true for her. 

@bold

This perfectly sums up the way these two view the world. Hence Abhi does not like lying. He deals with the realities of the world. While Akshara just runs from them hiding in some fantasy world she makes for herself beliving if she repeats the same sentence, half truths, or lies enough that they can become her reality. And she will just settle and make do.

But there is something to be said of living your life truly and freely. For me she's caged herself in lies but eventually one day the truth all comes out hence everything that has happened to her thus far from Abhi finding out Abhir being his son to the custody case where she was ordered to correct the birth certificate.

Originally posted by: pakh

Aren't you judging both the characters and events on different scales. Either judge both of them on "fictional scale" or judge them both on "real life scenarios". But here we are judging Abhi according to real life standards, yet Akshara's actions get a pass because it's a fictional show??!! How many of us will risk our family, our children, our own life and that of our loved ones like Akshu did in real life?? Yes, nobody in real life divorce a woman on same day, who had a miscarriage like Abhi did, but what pregnant woman risk her life like Akshu did, will you encourage your brother or family member to jump in danger like she did with Neel or you would try to keep your family as far away from danger as you can!! They had called police, that's what a normal human being would do and then go their own way, think of their family's safety first.....if we are talking about real life scenarios here. Would you leave home on a whim in critical condition, would you out of nowhere marry a stranger? How many of you would do what Akshu did in real life if faced with situations similar to her?? If Akshara's idiotic actions were a way for story to move forward, so were Abhi's. Judge both their actions on same scale.....either looking at real life scenarios or just look at it for what it is....fictional. For me, Abhi's pain will come out much more than what Akshara has gone through if I judge them both on same scale....real or fictional. Rest, to each their own, whatever you wish to believe!!

Excellent points .This show is weird..even from fiction standpoint ..it has no connection to reality at all .in reality are even Abhira divorced..just handing divorce papers to someone one day sufficient ..isn't there proceeding or something..who filed those papers to court..if Akshara came to court didn't Abhi know she was still pregnant...didn't they talk at that time.. million logical questions..the way Akshara lives .in reality it's scary to even think where she will even land up .

Edited by Neerasi29 - 9 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Akshara claimed she had a happy family with Abhinav? Did she even consider his feelings? No. It took 6 years and a public declaration of no ☺️ for her to realise ouija I have kept my pati sookha for 6 years. 

The poor guy waited and waited despite being in love. 😏

LadooCandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: R.G.C

Uhh how are you assuming how I am judging these characters in the first place😅 ?

I have never once said that Akshara’s decisions were wise or practical, all I have ever said was it was mutual with Neil’s and thus her being held responsible for his death does not quite fit well, as Neil was an adult too who was responsible for his own actions, as simple as that. Abhinav was not a stranger when Akshara married him, he had helped her enough and I have seen people marrying after knowing each other for 7-8 months so that argument is not valid to me. And there are people running away from homes too, maybe not the more logically sane ones😆, but it does happen, so again I don’t wanna debate on that. About pain we all see pain, can be subjective too so there is no point in arguing on that either. I am not denying Abhimanyu’s pain but that does not mean I can make his deeds look all so casual to justify Akshara’s pain.

Neil was grown enough to take his own decisions but that doesn't undermine akshara's act of persuading him to jump in a life threatening situation. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Akshara claimed she had a happy family with Abhinav? Did she even consider his feelings? No. It took 6 years and a public declaration of no ☺️ for her to realise ouija I have kept my pati sookha for 6 years. 

The poor guy waited and waited despite being in love. 😏

she spent 6 years to realize his acchayi that too after knowing his little sister is going to get her trophy again 😄

Puvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a post ..👏👏👏

Last few weeks i was thinking...am i the one not able to connect with akshara...but after read so many replies to your post here,now i am happy .

Even after white day i didnt hate abhi this much 

We can find 1000 differences between akshara and mrs.sharma

Where is that innocent akshara

I am totally fedup with her when i saw her in vanraj mode(that chair pulling and sitting with attitude scene)...no one will do this before elder people

Last seven monnths i waited for abhira in one screen

But when the makers started showing them i cant enjoy a bit

Isme pranali ko koi lena dhena nahi hai

I hate only Mrs....

Edited by Puvi - 9 months ago
reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

pr ke liye dekhlo she is promoting her ddp 😆

That's  why...because the writers have damaged ger character.....ab sudharne ki koshish

But no.....nahi 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Please edit the name calling on last line as it's against ifcoc😊

Yes i like og akshu and pr but i hate mrs sharma 😆

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: reeyacute

That's  why...because the writers have damaged ger character.....ab sudharne ki koshish

But no.....nahi 

god knows what they are planning