Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnTheBlock thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Akshara the FL confessed that Abhimanyu is better human than her , Akshara khud ko he abhimanyu usse better human lagta hai toh ab kya white day kya black day kya he single most traumatic event ðŸ˜† ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Thats irrelevant though. How does that change anything that happened in the past. 

This post is supposed to be summation/comparison of two characters' pain arc so regardless of whatever Akshara feels right now because of what Abhimanyu has done doesnt change how Akshara felt or what happened to her in the past because of what Abhimanyu did. 

Yes, the event that changed the whole story and brought in a whole leap.

lagjagale thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I don't like Ak right now, but I am still going to talk about her pain cause I remember her pain back then. She was abandoned by everyone she cared about. She was blamed for deaths, and more importantly, she felt so alone that she had to take help from a stranger instead of calling her family. 

The fact is, the only consistent character trait of Ak has been that she is an idiot and makes extremely poor decisions and then is too stubborn to change them. 

She was in trauma, at least until Abhir was born. But I think somewhere, Abhir helped her come out of it. Having to be strong for him made her strong enough to forget her pain or at least dull it within herself and just exist with Nav and Abhir. So I think for those six years, that's what she did, and slowly she must have healed if she found true happiness with Nav. 

On the other side, Abhi was also in trauma. We can't invalidate his pain born out of anger, just like we can't invalidate Ak's pain born out of her stupidity and self-righteousness. Abhi lived like a zombie for six years because he cannot survive without Ak. Ak had Abhir and her happy family fantasy, and so she was happy. But Abhi doesn't have fantasies. He only has reality, and in reality, his only loved ones are his mom and his dead brother's kid. Ak also only had Nav and Abhir - but that was enough for her because she built up the fantasy by making Nav her husband and Abhir's father. Abhi, meanwhile, had true but somewhere incomplete relations. And that is the point. 

Abhi doesn't want to have false complete relationships where he has to pretend to be happy with Arohi. Ak is fine with pretending, and she is so great at it that, at some point, it became true for her. 

OnTheBlock thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

it's not an abuse. It was a event where husband decided to let go of his wife who can harm his family due to her careless ness. As i said she is moved on very next day as she got a good news and she got married within 3 months. So her pain just ended their as she has mentioned she was in  a happy life for past 6 years . So there is no trauma or nothing 

It was definitely spousal abuse. Textbook spousal abuse actually.

Divorcing miscarrying wife definitely falls under spousal abuse along with undue mental duress caused by unfounded accusations during a painfully physically taxing medical calamity.

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ak had a miscarriage and was in pain she put her kid's life in danger multiple times but Abhir was a fighter and survived his mother's carelessness. The pain of miscarriage healed the moment she found out that her baby is alive and well, her pain of losing husband was taken care of by getting another husband within months, what pain are we talking about? On the other hand, Abhi had a mental illness because of all that he had lost, his brother, his kids and his wife. He couldn't and didn't replace anyone. Either An gave Ak a happy life or Ak was living in trauma for last 6 years these two things are contradictory, one can't say to defend An that he gave her a best life then bring up Ak's pain to bash Abhi. 

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnTheBlock

It was definitely spousal abuse. Textbook spousal abuse actually.

Divorcing miscarrying wife definitely falls under spousal abuse along with undue mental duress caused by unfounded accusations during a painfully physically taxing medical calamity.

Miscarriage didn't happen her baby was fine, doctor gave wrong reports, if one gets wrong report of cancer doesn't mean they have it, divorcing someone is not an abuse if it was every divorce case would have been a case of spousal abuse. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: lagjagale

I don't like Ak right now, but I am still going to talk about her pain cause I remember her pain back then. She was abandoned by everyone she cared about. She was blamed for deaths, and more importantly, she felt so alone that she had to take help from a stranger instead of calling her family. 

The fact is, the only consistent character trait of Ak has been that she is an idiot and makes extremely poor decisions and then is too stubborn to change them. 

She was in trauma, at least until Abhir was born. But I think somewhere, Abhir helped her come out of it. Having to be strong for him made her strong enough to forget her pain or at least dull it within herself and just exist with Nav and Abhir. So I think for those six years, that's what she did, and slowly she must have healed if she found true happiness with Nav. 

On the other side, Abhi was also in trauma. We can't invalidate his pain born out of anger, just like we can't invalidate Ak's pain born out of her stupidity and self-righteousness. Abhi lived like a zombie for six years because he cannot survive without Ak. Ak had Abhir and her happy family fantasy, and so she was happy. But Abhi doesn't have fantasies. He only has reality, and in reality, his only loved ones are his mom and his dead brother's kid. Ak also only had Nav and Abhir - but that was enough for her because she built up the fantasy by making Nav her husband and Abhir's father. Abhi, meanwhile, had true but somewhere incomplete relations. And that is the point. 

Abhi doesn't want to have false complete relationships where he has to pretend to be happy with Arohi. Ak is fine with pretending, and she is so great at it that, at some point, it became true for her. 

i even supported ak's pain at some point but she herself turned into a evil creature now i don't even believe she had any pain in the past. 

I was supporting akshu for sometime in the beginning but her holding Abhimanyu's collar openly, taunting his existence in his Son's life and humiliating a person whom she keep calling as mother just gives me itv vamp vibes now. 

No daughter will humilate her mooh boli maa like that. If she don't treat manju as mother she should stop insulting mother daughter relations. 

So she looks very superficial to me who just cares about her pain. But i will not deny she must be in pain for 3 months but as i said she got reaction for her actions. But abhimnayu is suffering for others action.

lagjagale thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I agree; past seven months, Ak has been horrible, and I have no way to justify or even understand what she is doing except that she built up anger and hate inside herself over the six years, and it's all coming out on Abhi whenever she gets the chance. 

And yeah, Abhi is suffering cause of her, and I really, really hope they address it. Even today, Manjari said something, but Ak just shrugged it off cause she doesn't want to deal with it. She wants to be goody two shoes and show people she is mahaan by helping the guy who apparently stole her kid. 

Amru4krish thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Akshara's pain

1. She took a decision of protecting those kids  and abhi took a decision of save his family by divorcing her. She left her goenka family with her own senses.

2. Got married within 3 months found sabse accha aadmi and her dedication was so much she even changed bc. She also claimed it was happy family.

3. She just had a very good life enjoying with her kid. 

4. Abhir surgery came hardly they struggled money was arranged by birla fam. Only thing they did was crying. 

5. Abhir custody was because of her actions and she got punishment for humiliating father of the child. 

Abhimanyu’s  Pain

1. Abhimanyu lost 6 years of his sons life to the extent his son no longer recognizes him as father. He was mourning on his dead childrens. Never thought of moving on.

2. Roohi can be his daughter only with the condition of marrying arohi which he will not be able to do. As he never wanted to tie arohi in a loveless marriage

3. Goenkas made his life miserable by saying untill he does not win custody his son will not get to know about his existence. And akshu very well nodded her head.

4. Mrs sharma humiliates him every now and then questions his family where as she herself was living like a queen in that family. 

5. Mrs sharma questions his stand as father every often where as she herself miserably failed as a mother. (Eg: never stopped abhir from escaping from home, never made her kid to accept birla family, even was very careless since her pregnancy)

6. He is accused of all non sense thrown by mrs. Sharma. And was punished for not picking up so called phonecall when he was mourning on death of his brother and kids.

Sorry makers. I can't accept akshara anymore. Please bring either sirath track. Or bring Abhimanyu's childhood friend. 

A request to all do not bring heavy words like abuse here as akshu was never was in abusive relation. She got what she sow that day. I will be reporting all the posts which mentions about abuse. Thanks!

P S : it's not a frustration. All the points mentioned here are shown on the tv. 

Brilliant post Diya ðŸ¤—

Yeh Akshara vs Abhimanyu pain ratio ko dhekke hi patha chal jatha hai who is always at the receiving end....

In the list mentioned Akshara ka first point chodke sab asho aaram only.... Count keliye bhi these are not  points to be considered as problems..... 

I really dont want Abhi to again run behind her after achcha admi disappears ..... 

A new lady love without the baggage of family like toxic goenkas will be an awesome one for Abhimanyu.... 

No methi dhana no music no jam no lawyer no trip and fall no natak of sacrifice no taking others for granted wali girl chahiye.....

Ambajee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

All valid points. Agreed. She had every right to question everyone who she felt was incapable of understanding her and supporting her on white day that lead to seek comfort from stranger. But conveniently everyone was forgiven except Abhi and manjari. AK was not scared of the Abhir custody, she was scared of the honesty Abhi held which would show her the mirror of that stupid decision of making a random stranger Abhir’s father. She knew of Abhi’s pain, witnessed it, decided to not give a damn abt it in the name of revenge but disguised it cleverly as mamta mahantha!! I supported her until Abhir found the truth abt rwp and she decided to prioritize Nav’s feelings over Abhir’s. Until Nav brought up the baggage he was getting into if he got involved with AK after first UD visit, they virtually were roommates but she brandished happy family image to Abhi and let him drown in it knowing how much he craved for one. How much he cared for their unborn children and the life with her. 

All points above aside, Akshu should not walk-in birla house brandishing her pain when clearly everyone present there was upset about Abhi. That just goes to prove how shallow of a person she is to put herself in every discussion and conversation and talk abt only her mahaan nonexistent overcoming of pain.

Grey-licious thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Akshara the FL confessed that Abhimanyu is better human than her , Akshara khud ko he abhimanyu usse better human lagta hai toh ab kya white day kya black day kya he single most traumatic event ðŸ˜† ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Tania ji ek hi Dil hai kitni baar jeetoge ðŸ¤£