Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Now that was something I wanted. Used to get frustrated searching for a particular msg.

And the reply option at the last is a good one too.

The whole thread will be gone if we delete a single msg; that is a bit too much.

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I still have the same concern regarding privacy of the previous threads. Some Pms may contain confidential info which we dont want to reveal to other members.

For instance, someone sends out a group PM, one of the members replies to that sender and they start another conversation through PMs which may not even be related to the initial PM. The convo may involve some personal subjects which the member is uncomfortable sharing with others. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

Any solution for this?

I came here with the exact same concern. I am able to see replies in which I wasn't marked. Thankfully I haven't bitched about anyone but if someone has then in that case "thakur toh giyo"!

Other than that this feature is really good. But the glitch is big too!

Edited by Charu21 - 1 years ago
vijay thumbnail

For members who have received a Group message and want to reply to the user privately.

Now they have the option to do so by using the "Reply Privately" button. Which basically quotes the user and it creates a new thread which is between the 2 members only.

minakrish thumbnail

I absolutely love this new and enhanced PM system. Keeping track of the message thread is so easy and convenient.πŸ‘

Just trying to figure out the group PM and how does the reply work on that. Haven't sent one out yet.😳

What exactly is the "Broadcast message" checkbox do?πŸ€”

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

For members who have received a Group message and want to reply to the user privately.

Now they have the option to do so by using the "Reply Privately" button. Which basically quotes the user and it creates a new thread which is between the 2 members only.

That's fine, but how will you solve the issue regarding privacy of the previous messages already exchanged and visible to others?

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

I absolutely love this new and enhanced PM system. Keeping track of the message thread is so easy and convenient.πŸ‘

Just trying to figure out the group PM and how does the reply work on that. Haven't sent one out yet.😳

What exactly is the "Broadcast message" checkbox do?πŸ€”

Broadcasting message is like sending a group PM without creating a thread, basically in the old style. So when people reply, the reply will only go to the original sender.

791198 thumbnail

This is a fantastic feature! Saves me a lot of clicks! Thank you

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I still have the same concern regarding privacy of the previous threads. Some Pms may contain confidential info which we dont want to reveal to other members.

For instance, someone sends out a group PM, one of the members replies to that sender and they start another conversation through PMs which may not even be related to the initial PM. The convo may involve some personal subjects which the member is uncomfortable sharing with others. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

Any solution for this?

Exactly

Like in games, we will get to see answers of all players who got that group message.

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Exactly

Like in games, we will get to see answers of all players who got that group message.

Well for that reason we have now 2 options:
  • Either send a broadcast message so that recipient will be replying individually to the sender and it wont be seen by other members.
  • And also there is a Reply privately option added so that even if you have received a group message you can choose to reply to the sender in a separate thread.

Regards,

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Well for that reason we have now 2 options:

• Either send a broadcast message so that recipient will be replying individually to the sender and it wont be seen by other members.
  • And also there is a Reply privately option added so that even if you have received a group message you can choose to reply to the sender in a separate thread.

Regards,

Thank you so much for this feature,Vijay Sir. πŸ‘πŸΌ

This will be most helpful if we’re playing games or talking about something specific to our friend.