Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: AuntyDepressant

So in next episode.. is it Rehmati she is going to interview or Munna?

No idea but Munna is on mission to impress zarnab

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Can't really make out his intentions as of now but one thing is for sure zarnab will leave him if she finds out he is cheating on her

Yes. I hope she is the one who leaves him.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

I am just a bit double minded about Faris. Is he really drawn towards Mifra or he is two timing her as well?

I feel like Faris is stringing her along because she is his boss's daughter and can benefit him.

He's not exactly a good guy. From the promos, I thought he was hesitating leave Zarnab because he didn’t want to hurt her feeling. But now, I don’t know. It seems like he might just be using Mifra. She seems genuinely fond of him and has made her feelings quite clear to him. So,he knows that she loves him. And he doesn't outright reject her but mentions that he's getting married soon. It feels like he's stringing her along, and if she confronts him later, he might just use the excuse that she knew he was going to get married, so she can't really blame him.

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

He's not exactly a good guy. From the promos, I thought he was hesitating leave Zarnab because he didn’t want to hurt her feeling. But now, I don’t know. It seems like he might just be using Mifra. She seems genuinely fond of him and has made her feelings quite clear to him. So,he knows that she loves him. And he doesn't outright reject her but mentions that he's getting married soon. It feels like he's stringing her along, and if she confronts him later, he might just use the excuse that she knew he was going to get married, so she can't really blame him.

True. I think Zarnab-Faris-Mifra story will go on till the end. Faris will return to Zarnab but then Zarnab will leave Faris by her own will and choose Munna instead.

Edited by AuntyDepressant - 4 months ago
TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Can't really make out his intentions as of now but one thing is for sure zarnab will leave him if she finds out he is cheating on her

I liked how she was upfront with him. And she does seem suspicious. In these situations, it's always tricky to know what the right approach is. Should you blindly trust your partner, or should you be allowed to ask questions? Does it make you a bad partner if your gut feeling tells you something isn’t right?

If you blindly trust someone and they cheat, people might call you either stupid or naive. But if you ask questions, then they might say you're a bad partner for not trusting your fiancé. It's a tough spot to be in.

Btw, anyone else that though of this scene when she was talking to Faris?

gh.jpg

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

So in next episode.. is it Rehmati she is going to interview or Munna?

It seems like all three

xdg.jpg