Gentleman (Green) - Humayun Saeed, Yumna Zaidi || DT.N. Pg78 - Page 137

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Egjactly!smiley20

Also, the buildup for slap scene had already been done. In that earlier scene where Rehmati's assistant was counting the views, he said to Rehmati that 'uski reputation achi nahin hai, bolay tou buhat badtameez hai woh. Thappar bhi maar daiti hai'. By this I am assuming that Zarnab's 'taakra' with Rehmati's goons wasn't something new.

Edited by AuntyDepressant - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: AuntyDepressant

I am enjoying the recent phadda on twitter so much smiley36

U enjoy phadda everywhere 😂🤭

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Achelvi

U enjoy phadda everywhere 😂🤭

Ohh yes! smiley20 I am Zarnab's spirit sister. smiley36

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Honestly, the slap is being taken far more seriously than the drama intended it to be. I typically don't enjoy seeing people being slapped in series or dramas. However, when it happened here, I found myself laughing. It was presented in a comedic way, and even afterward, no one took it seriously. One character even mentioned that Zarnab has a tendency to slap people, indicating that this wasn't an isolated incident, and Munna probably isn't the first she has slapped. Didn't she warn him about slapping in the first episode? Although it's quite unrealistic for a normal girl to slap a gangster.

But I do agree with the tweet suggesting that Munna needs to realize he won't win the girl if he continues to be a gangster. He needs do be better, to do better if he wants to be with her.

The anger and the slap was the push he needed to make up his mind about changing his profession.

WabalMunni thumbnail

Originally posted by: AuntyDepressant

Ohh yes! smiley20 I am Zarnab's spirit sister. smiley36

Also.. maira nick kaisa hai? smiley36

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

In dramas, I definitely prefer the second type smiley42

https://x.com/Yumnaloves/status/1793146830299291848

Episode 2 crossed 4 M