Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: AuntyDepressant

Yes Rahat does sound taxing some times. Especially those extra raag and alaap walay songs. I hope they keep the melody and the tune simple like 'Tumhari chup'. Not too high pitched please. smiley6

Heina? So m not the only onesmiley36

He has an amazing voice n have a great knowledge of raags. But, those unnecessary alaaps with high pitch notes just ruins it for mesmiley36

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Yes same. I was also planning to watch Gentleman for Yumna but when that MunZar teaser (teaser 3 I think) came out and watched their scenes, heard the song, felt the chemistry...I was like.. wowww .. this is going to be good.

This OST teaser was amazing.smiley20

The fact that it's different from other dramas I've watched also adds to its appeal. It has all the ingredients needed for good entertainment: action, drama, romance, and comedy. It's fast paced and has a compelling story to tell, unlike the typical family dramas or serious, slow paced social commentaries. It's refreshing tosee something different than the usual on ptv, not the usual over-the-topromantic dramas with half of the scenes in slow motion. Although some of those are good too, it's nice to have variety.

I've noticed that Green has dramas that are different from those on other channels. Geo has also had some different dramas, but the typical dramas are the one that ends up getting popular.

There are other Pakistani dramas that I’m watching that I like, but this one is definitely my favorite.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

I voted for house husband,and it seems like most people voted for it smiley37.

What do you guys think Munna should change his profession to?

https://x.com/mithichhuri34/status/1793946296945926340

Edited by TheMsSupernova - 4 months ago
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes! I noticed the bgm too. In first episode when Humayun goes to Korangi after the oath taking ceremony and he is standing in the jeep. Then in second episode after Rehmati's call when Munna goes after Moazzam. This bgm 100% adds to his 'swag'.

https://x.com/pseudonymYZ/status/1793615945447141722

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

The fact that it's different from other dramas I've watched also adds to its appeal. It has all the ingredients needed for good entertainment: action, drama, romance, and comedy. It's fast paced and has a compelling story to tell, unlike the typical family dramas or serious, slow paced social commentaries. It's refreshing tosee something different than the usual on ptv, not the usual over-the-topromantic dramas with half of the scenes in slow motion. Although some of those are good too, it's nice to have variety.

I've noticed that Green has dramas that are different from those on other channels. Geo has also had some different dramas, but the typical dramas are the one that ends up getting popular.

There are other Pakistani dramas that I’m watching that I like, but this one is definitely my favorite.

Exactly. It is different. Pakistani dramas are at last coming out of drawing room. I wish PTV to now explore fantasy, supernatural (vampires etc, not horror as such), sci-fi genre as well.

WabalMunni thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

I voted for house husband,and it seems like most people voted for it smiley37.

What do you guys think Munna should change his profession to?

https://x.com/mithichhuri34/status/1793946296945926340

Minister is a good option purely for swag purposes.

But of course House Husband wins ... for love purposes and of course to see chotay chotay munna mnniya jo Rehmati ko chachu chachu bolayen gai. smiley36

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Exactly. It is different. Pakistani dramas are at last coming out of drawing room. I wish PTV to now explore fantasy, supernatural (vampires etc, not horror as such), sci-fi genre as well.

It might work, but honestly, the possibility of it being cringe is too high. Plus, fantasy or supernatural themes tend to appeal more to a younger audience, which would mean lower TRPs and a lower budget. So, it's probably not going to be great.

I remember watching a drama where a jinn falls in love with a human. It wasn't a horror drama; instead, it focused on her falling in love with a human and using her powers on him to get him. She obviously didn’t get the guy in the end and what she did was so wrong, but I kind of felt sorry for her in the end.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Yes! I noticed the bgm too. In first episode when Humayun goes to Korangi after the oath taking ceremony and he is standing in the jeep. Then in second episode after Rehmati's call when Munna goes after Moazzam. This bgm 100% adds to his 'swag'.

https://x.com/pseudonymYZ/status/1793615945447141722

The background music makes the drama better and kind of gives it the movie feeling. Even in episode 2 they used really good bgm, especially in the end of the episode.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Minister is a good option purely for swag purposes.

But of course House Husband wins ... for love purposes and of course to see chotay chotay munna mnniya jo Rehmati ko chachu chachu bolayen gai. smiley36

There is an anime on Netflix,if I remember correctly, it’s about an ex-yakuza becoming a house husband after getting married. I have seen some scenes of it and it was kind of funny.

Season two of gentleman can be about Zarnab and Munna getting married, Munna becoming a normal househusband and how he deals with normal house chores.

Edited by TheMsSupernova - 4 months ago

https://x.com/princessdi83991/status/1794031994923565365?s=46

khojii khudi styling and khudi tareef-ing smiley36

I do agree that most of the looks in the ost video were 🔥 but personally I’m a bigger fan of her looks in the show itself. Especially the contrast between her simple effective looks at home and on the streets and the bold fashionable looks for tv. I enjoy the difference between the looks in the same show 👍🏼 Nicely done !