Gentleman (Green) - Humayun Saeed, Yumna Zaidi || DT.N. Pg78 - Page 134

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

The paper she is holding has his face on it too. She is probably talking about him.

uip0.jpg

It’s kind of funny how she is probably criticizing him, and he is looking at her lovingly.

dg.jpg

Yes. This is the scene that I love most in the OST and the last dance scene as well. Oh that twirl, her hand on his chest and that pull.. ohh my ..that pulllll smiley42 kuch kuch hota hai daikh kar smiley27smiley36

Edited by AuntyDepressant - 4 months ago
TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: AuntyDepressant

Yes, they have. I am assuming if Tumhari Chup is angsty then Rahat's will be more romantic?

But Rahat sounds so good in angsty songs.

I hope it's a romantic song. What if it turns out to be a sad one smiley3?

Tumhari chup feels more like a one-sided love song. Perhaps Rahat's song is from Zarnab's perspective, since tumhari chup reflects Munna's point of view.

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hope it's a romantic song. What if it turns out to be a sad one smiley3?

Tumhari chup feels more like a one-sided love song. Perhaps Rahat's song is from Zarnab's perspective, since tumhari chup reflects Munna's point of view.

Yes .. that is definitely a possibility. Is Rahat's one solo or duet? Any idea? I hope it is a duet.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Yes. This is the scene that I love most in the OST and the last dance scene as well. Oh that twirl, her hand on his chest and that pull.. ohh my ..that pulllll smiley42 kuch kuch hota hai daikh kar smiley27smiley36

Honestly. I was goingto watch the show anyway, but the OST really hyped my up. After I was the shortclip of it, I was all in. It looked soooo good. They looked sooo good. And the song smiley42

This one:

https://x.com/ZamanSelvia/status/1789244481352720808

Anime gif. Sailor Moon and Sailor Venus’s eyes are big red hearts and they smile widely with their hands balled up in excitement under their chins.

Edited by TheMsSupernova - 4 months ago
TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Yes .. that is definitely a possibility. Is Rahat's one solo or duet? Any idea? I hope it is a duet.

I hope so too, but only Rahat's name is mentioned. Honestly, I wasn't aware of it until I saw the Twitter post.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Am I the only one not really excited about Rahat Fateh Ali Khan's song? I know he is awesome n I really love his songs, but frankly he is overused to the extent that I find his every song similar...smiley36

Just like Arjit Singh who sings in every damn film smiley44

Edited by nightingale1234 - 4 months ago
WabalMunni thumbnail

Honestly. I was goingto watch the show anyway, but the OST really hyped my up. After I was the shortclip of it, I was all in. It looked soooo good. They looked sooo good. And the song smiley42

This one:

https://x.com/ZamanSelvia/status/1789244481352720808

Anime gif. Sailor Moon and Sailor Venus’s eyes are big red hearts and they smile widely with their hands balled up in excitement under their chins.

Yes same. I was also planning to watch Gentleman for Yumna but when that MunZar teaser (teaser 3 I think) came out and watched their scenes, heard the song, felt the chemistry...I was like.. wowww .. this is going to be good.

This OST teaser was amazing.smiley20

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Yes same. I was also planning to watch Gentleman for Yumna but when that MunZar teaser (teaser 3 I think) came out and watched their scenes, heard the song, felt the chemistry...I was like.. wowww .. this is going to be good.

This OST teaser was amazing.smiley20

Actually, Humayun's most shows have beautiful OSTsmiley27

Bin roye OST has always been my favourite n now tumhari chupsmiley27

WabalMunni thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Am I the only one not really excited about Rahat Fateh Ali Khan's song? I know he is awesome n I really love his songs, but frankly he is overused to the extent that I find his every song similar...smiley36

Just like Arjit Singh who sings in every damn film smiley44

Yes Rahat does sound taxing some times. Especially those extra raag and alaap walay songs. I hope they keep the melody and the tune simple like 'Tumhari chup'. Not too high pitched please. smiley6

WabalMunni thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Fikar not, iske baad wo firse jawaan hojayega iykyksmiley36

I know .. I know smiley2. Hamain already pata hai humayun ki pipeline main kia hai smiley36.