Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: AuntyDepressant

Ohh my... I just had a moment of serendipity. 'Launch event' is 'nobler' than premiere. smiley2 smiley36

smiley36 what’s the reference here?
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow.. this is a nice observation.

https://x.com/pseudonymYZ/status/1793978426887692294

Did you guys also notice that in the OST's first sequence when Munna came to Zarnab's studio, it was Munna's profile that was on screen behind Zarnab.

Edited by AuntyDepressant - 4 months ago
TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Yup. I think so. Have heard it from somewhere else also.

Seriously. They went all out with this drama.

Cartoon gif. Jake from Adventure Time Looks up with big sparkly eyes like he’s begging. His pleading frown changes to a wrinkly smile and he places his paws on his cheeks in excitement.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Haye .. mera Munnaa!!! smiley19

https://x.com/Rowshaniii/status/1793883089342730322

Iss thappar ki goonj tou khatam hi nahin ho rahi... raining memes like cats and dogs smiley36

That scene always gets mesmiley36

Video gif. Ken Jeong leans over a tray of food as milk gushes out of his mouth and onto his hand.

Edited by TheMsSupernova - 4 months ago
TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

I found out that he is 52 smiley3. How is that possible?! He look soooo good for his age.

TV gif. Trevor Noah as host of The Daily Show closes his eyes and takes a deep breath as he shakes his head and fans himself with 1 hand.

Edited by TheMsSupernova - 4 months ago
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This!

https://x.com/pseudonymYZ/status/1793335449185812823

This is the same scene that was praised by Rubina Ashraf as well for its choreography, movement and how Yumna performed it.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

I found out that he is 52 smiley3. How is the possible?! He look soooo good for his age.

TV gif. Trevor Noah as host of The Daily Show closes his eyes and takes a deep breath as he shakes his head and fans himself with 1 hand.

That's because he maintains himself very well

WabalMunni thumbnail

Seriously. They went all out with this drama.

Cartoon gif. Jake from Adventure Time Looks up with big sparkly eyes like he’s begging. His pleading frown changes to a wrinkly smile and he places his paws on his cheeks in excitement.

Yes, they have. I am assuming if Tumhari Chup is angsty then Rahat's will be more romantic?

But Rahat sounds so good in angsty songs.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Wow.. this is a nice observation.

https://x.com/pseudonymYZ/status/1793978426887692294

Did you guys also notice that in the OST's first sequence when Munna came to Zarnab's studio, it was Munna's profile that was on screen behind Zarnab.

The paper she is holding has his face on it too. She is probably talking about him.

uip0.jpg

It’s kind of funny how she is probably criticizing him, and he is looking at her lovingly.

dg.jpg

WabalMunni thumbnail

I found out that he is 52 smiley3. How is that possible?! He look soooo good for his age.

Aray yaar kahan. Jab sai Gentleman ki news aayi hai tab sai boorha ho gaya hamara Humayun. Us sai pehlay jawan tha smiley2smiley36