Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Yeah, TB like chemistry isn't possible. But, yes I too had been very judgemental regarding the age gap. But, surprisingly the age gap isn't that apparent here.. n I must say humayun has maintained himself really well.The first two interactions were good.

I m liking all the characters, be it Munna,zarnab rehmati ,dilbar ..Yet to see how zahid's character is gonna shape up .But, yes they have managed to keep us hooked to the show..

Same. For now Iโ€™m happy that all characters are fitting the actors really well and itโ€™s all very believable. Everyone is doing such a great job performance wise. For now chemistry is at a backseat but Iโ€™m sure with future scenes we will get to see it. Abhi tou itโ€™s just been 2 scenes of them and one was just a ๐Ÿ‘‹ smiley36 But standing next to each other Humayun and Yumna donโ€™t look odd. It has settled my skepticism a bit. And Iโ€™m curious to see more. Theyโ€™re good in the OST. That scene of him across from her in the desk scene ? ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜ Potential tou hai. Of course not gonna be foolish and expect TB level anything, but it will be good enough I think ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

When you think Munna isn't really that smart. Then he does something like this

https://x.com/Jana09_shan/status/1793569324747329928

Me:

Leonardo Dicaprio Oscars GIF

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

Yumna ko le ke kal Wahaj jazbaati howa tha Aur aaj Marie smiley36 And over compliments !

Yeh kya ho raha hai yahan pe ? smiley36 But honestly it is heartwarming to see the love and appreciation they have for this sweetheart. She must be a good friend to them both. Magar itna jazbaati hona keh compliment bhi offense lagay yeh thora next level hai lol. Please someone check kahin Marie ne KDH ko block ya unfollow tou nai ker diya smiley36

Marie baju hun jaagay ho tussi. Na karo yaar. 7th Sky walon aisay na karo buhat obvious ho raha hai. smiley36

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Maybe i am wrong but this is not looking genuine. Rubina ashraf is praising Yumna but Marie baji comment looks unnessary and mean .

Yesterday wahaj schooled A user on unharmed post and today Marie baji smiley36

On point. smiley20

I think all these 'defence exercises' going on these days are not required. Jis ko kaha jaa raha hai woh khud chill hai baqi sab halkaan ho rahay hain. Mudai sust aur gawah chust. Aur woh bhi kab jab koi maslay wali baat hi nahin hai smiley36

Edited by AuntyDepressant - 4 months ago
WabalMunni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulip9

A question from my side. How are you liking the chemistry of humayun and Yumna , in the two interraction that they had .

I love it. smiley20

On the verge of getting a bit 'x rated' (*ahem*) I am loving that size difference between the two. You know Humayun has that awesome height, wide shoulders. He has that aura and overpowering presence. Yumna on the other hand has that innocent face, she is slight in body in front of him. It is all too well for my 'neandarthalic' imagination. smiley42

WabalMunni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulip9

Personally, I like a smitten hero and fiesty heroine trope. That's what attracted me to terebin too . That's why I liked the 2nd interraction, i.e slap. There was some spark .

Yes.

Also, (and I think it has been mentioned previously as well) they needed to build Zarnab's character to this level with the slap and all because the base of the conflict is Zarnab's antipathy towards ghundas and her fierceness in fighting against these goons.

If they hadn't build Zarnab's character to be this fierce then in later episodes the conflict would not have made much sense. (Though later episodes are yet to unfold).

Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yumna Zaidi

Originally posted by: AuntyDepressant

Yes.

Also, (and I think it has been mentioned previously as well) they needed to build Zarnab's character to this level with the slap and all because the base of the conflict is Zarnab's antipathy towards ghundas and her fierceness in fighting against these goons.

If they hadn't build Zarnab's character to be this fierce then in later episodes the conflict would not have made much sense. (Though later episodes are yet to unfold).

exactly this !! People/ reviewers like to jump the guns. Like let the story unfold ..
Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I love it. smiley20

On the verge of getting a bit 'x rated' (*ahem*) I am loving that size difference between the two. You know Humayun has that awesome height, wide shoulders. He has that aura and overpowering presence. Yumna on the other hand has that innocent face, she is slight in body in front of him. It is all too well for my 'neandarthalic' imagination. smiley42

what if I said , I had the same imagination ๐Ÿคญ and how x rated things will look so good on Munzar smiley9๐ŸŒš ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yes.

exactly bhai , character development naam ki koi cheez hoti bhi hai ki nahi. Yumna hatred karne k chakkar main bhul jate hain yeh , ki Base conflict jaruri hai ๐Ÿคญ tabhi toh chemistry main maza aayega .

In later episode we have seen , zarnab being so kind to Munna - so as to she was giving Food to him , tie taabeez around his arm for his protection. Lo batao , abhi se hi ro rahe, preachy hai yeh hai . Abe journalist ko aur kaise dikhaya Jaye ๐Ÿ˜