Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Maybe i am wrong but this is not looking genuine. Rubina ashraf is praising Yumna but Marie baji comment looks unnessary and mean .

Yesterday wahaj schooled A user on unharmed post and today Marie baji smiley36

Haha yes it’s the over proportionate response which is kind of funny. Khair, I chose to see the good in this keh she must be a good friend of Marie’s so she’s a bit more enthusiastic, I guess? smiley36 As for Wahaj, I’m happy he took a stand and spoke up for his friends and family both. It’s what everyone wanted him to do ✅

Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yumna Zaidi

Originally posted by: tgota92

Haha yes it’s the over proportionate response which is kind of funny. Khair, I chose to see the good in this keh she must be a good friend of Marie’s so she’s a bit more enthusiastic, I guess? smiley36 As for Wahaj, I’m happy he took a stand and spoke up for his friends and family both. It’s what everyone wanted him to do ✅

honestly a year too late for Marie baji to stand up for her. But khair …
Edited by Sunshine75 - 4 months ago
Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

A question from my side. How are you liking the chemistry of humayun and Yumna , in the two interraction that they had .

Tulip9 thumbnail

Personally, I like a smitten hero and fiesty heroine trope. That's what attracted me to terebin too . That's why I liked the 2nd interraction, i.e slap. There was some spark .

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Tulip9

A question from my side. How are you liking the chemistry of humayun and Yumna , in the two interraction that they had .

Honestly, top early to talk about chemistry...

TB was different, you could see it from the first interaction itself.. Here, we didn't have any proper interaction between the two..

Tulip9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Honestly, top early to talk about chemistry...

TB was different, you could see it from the first interaction itself.. Here, we didn't have any proper interaction between the two..

I know , noone can have the spark like terebin. But still asking as , people literally dismissed this couple when gentlemen was announced. So are they looking odd , or what to you all think . Asking for opinions.
Edited by Tulip9 - 4 months ago

When it was announced was very skepitical how they will look if paired together coz of age difference, then thought if they are gonna show age difference is there between them then maybe it won't look that odd but seeing the way humayun has maintained himself he doesn't look his actual age

They haven't had proper interaction so far but they don't look that bad together...can't expect TB kind of chemistry but their action reaction is good which is needed for any two characters to work...in GM acting is very good of all actors so it's definitely plus point

Tulip9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Achelvi

When it was announced was very skepitical how they will look if paired together coz of age difference, then thought if they are gonna show age difference is there between them then maybe it won't look that odd but seeing the way humayun has maintained himself he doesn't look his actual age

They haven't had proper interaction so far but they don't look that bad together...can't expect TB kind of chemistry but their action reaction is good which is needed for any two characters to work...in GM acting is very good of all actors so it's definitely plus point

let's hope for the best .

Rehmati likes zarnab or not , it will be clear soon I guess 💗

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

I know , noone can have the spark like terebin. But still asking as , people literally dismissed this couple when gentlemen was announced. So are they looking odd , or what to you all think . Asking for opinions.

Yeah, TB like chemistry isn't possible. But, yes I too had been very judgemental regarding the age gap. But, surprisingly the age gap isn't that apparent here.. n I must say humayun has maintained himself really well.The first two interactions were good.

I m liking all the characters, be it Munna,zarnab rehmati ,dilbar ..Yet to see how zahid's character is gonna shape up .But, yes they have managed to keep us hooked to the show..

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Like everyone else has mentioned, they haven't had many scenes together for me to comment on their chemistry. However, judging from the OST and some promos, I like it. And based on some comments I've read, a lot of people like it too.