Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: AuntyDepressant

I have a feeling that Faaris's track will wrap up soon. I think the real clash will be between Munna and Rehmati and the people backing Rehmati (that might include Faaris's boss as well).

I would really like to discuss and decode the OST scenes. I think we can safely assume that OST video foretells Gentleman's story but how those scenarios will unfold we have yet to see.

Munna has already declared that he wants to leave the gangster life behind, so maybe he will accept jail for his crimes in exchange for a deal to reveal other ghundas.

Also, I think Zarnab will be getting married to Faaris, she will get kidnapped by Rehmati people and Munna will save her.

So far these are my 2 theories.

Everything on point, but the way she was running with heartbroken expression in her bridal outfit makes me think that ,faaris will dump her on wedding day..

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Same here. Will try to keep my focus on Gentleman onwards. Humayun will survive. smiley2

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 4 months ago
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Everything on point, but the way she was running with heartbroken expression in her bridal outfit makes me think that ,faaris will dump her on wedding day..

Yes I also thought the same but then if I am going with the 'kidnapped on wedding day' theory then this does not fit in.

Also, from some teasers it seems that Munna and Zarnab are living together. So how will that unfold?

I think Rehmati will kidnap Yumna and Munna will provide his protection to Zarnab. I think Munna will marry her, she will maybe live at his place or Munna will live at hers.

There needs to be a kidnapping on big occasion (like wedding) for Zarnab to say yes to Munna. Also, in one of the teasers we see Faaris at Zarnab's place and Zarnab looks distraught. So that is also making me think that Faaris will ditch Zarnab but later when he will refuse to protect or marry Zarnab after kidnapping.

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Yes I also thought the same but then if I am going with the 'kidnapped on wedding day' theory then this does not fit in.

Also, from some teasers it seems that Munna and Zarnab are living together. So how will that unfold?

I think Rehmati will kidnap Yumna and Munna will provide his protection to Zarnab. I think Munna will marry her, she will maybe live at his place or Munna will live at hers.

There needs to be a kidnapping on big occasion (like wedding) for Zarnab to say yes to Munna. Also, in one of the teasers we see Faaris at Zarnab's place and Zarnab looks distraught. So that is also making me think that Faaris will ditch Zarnab but later when he will refuse to protect or marry Zarnab after kidnapping.

This is possible..smiley20

If they are planning to get zarnab married to Munna n Munna getting the girl, this is the only possibility... Bcoz a commoner agreeing to marry a gunda in normal circumstances is not possible..smiley36

WabalMunni thumbnail

This is possible..smiley20

If they are planning to get zarnab married to Munna n Munna getting the girl, this is the only possibility... Bcoz a commoner agreeing to marry a gunda in normal circumstances is not possible..smiley36

Yes. Sar phiri Zarnab will not fall for Munna that easily I think. Nakon chanay chabwaye gi. smiley36

I just wish that last scene of OST is not the actual death scene and it just means that Munna will somehow get harmed and Zarnab at that moment will confess her love for him.

WabalMunni thumbnail

Humayun's interview posted by Nashpati Prime recently. Some really interesting insights into his life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyv4hZiCPYM

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Yes. Sar phiri Zarnab will not fall for Munna that easily I think. Nakon chanay chabwaye gi. smiley36

I just wish that last scene of OST is not the actual death scene and it just means that Munna will somehow get harmed and Zarnab at that moment will confess her love for him.

Krq ka script hei, ya to ladka marega ya fir ladkismiley36

WabalMunni thumbnail

Krq ka script hei, ya to ladka marega ya fir ladkismiley36

Na karo yaar plzsmiley28. Zarnab tou shayad na maray par ... Hayeee.. mera munna!!!smiley19smiley36

I feel maybe zarnab dad dies, could be on her wedding day and wedding getting cancelled and Munna might be there in her difficult times and Faris not there

Let's see what is in store for us...we can only speculate based on teasers and OST

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Achelvi

I feel maybe zarnab dad dies, could be on her wedding day and wedding getting cancelled and Munna might be there in her difficult times and Faris not there

Let's see what is in store for us...we can only speculate based on teasers and OST

I knew it faris will leave zarnab for mifra