Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

Because munna is a shareef gundasmiley36 I guess this is fiction so we can let this slide, but then for other shows as well , people should do the same and treat it as a fiction. Har show ko moral subject ke lens se judge karni ki wajah se we are forgetting that these shows are just meant for entertainment and nothing elsesmiley36 , Since trolling is considered offence, I am gonna pass.

Now there is a difference

Few dramas are totally based on fiction/fantasy like GM and few are based on fiction+reality like zpkb. The later category one are those jin sy hum relate kar sakhty hain. That's why people do take them seriously. But a drama like Gentleman altogether has different world. Such world rarely exists in real life. And when we enter in this world we can't expect realness in it. This is what I have analyzed. It's a fiction play so enjoy it without thinking much.

Undoubtedly, that slap scene was off and not needed. Aisy bhi ho sakhta tha ky woh apney ghar ki balcony sy dekhti yeh sab. Raat ky time moh utha ky road py jakey gundey ko thappad marna, that's filmy and unrealistic. But as i am watching it after landing in GM world that's why it was digestable. And Munna stole that scene

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

I can't believethe audience started to clap when Munna was slapped.

Poor Munna .

Straight Face Trying Not To Laugh GIF

😂🤣

Bechara munna

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Humayun and Adnan both are nailing it.

Yes. Even that minister guy was very good.

Munna is already a shareef gunda, so maybe he won't leave his profession and zarnab may start understanding that he is not that bad

Zarnab is more like a gundi than him smiley36. Munna has an innocence. I like that.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Now there is a difference

Few dramas are totally based on fiction/fantasy like GM and few are based on fiction+reality like zpkb. The later category one are those jin sy hum relate kar sakhty hain. That's why people do take them seriously. But a drama like Gentleman altogether has different world. Such world rarely exists in real life. And when we enter in this world we can't expect realness in it. This is what I have analyzed. It's a fiction play so enjoy it without thinking much.

Undoubtedly, that slap scene was off and not needed. Aisy bhi ho sakhta tha ky woh apney ghar ki balcony sy dekhti yeh sab. Raat ky time moh utha ky road py jakey gundey ko thappad marna, that's filmy and unrealistic. But as i am watching it after landing in GM world that's why it was digestable. And Munna stole that scene

Not talking about zpkb. Its a social cause drama and it will get serious later, it has its own audience. Whereas if you talk about the massy shows like GM, or other shows of ary and geo which are fictional, people still try to find out huge messages hidden in the script.smiley36 This needs to be stopped and some shows should only be watched for entertainment and doing postmortem is really unnecessary, that’s what I was trying to say. Reviewers also do the same, well why to keep expectations high from a television show? If you get shows like these, then you get some serious shows as well which keeps the balance maintained. Also I agree that slap scene was ott, but we have seen it in BW and even in ptv. The premise of GM is a bit filmy with those dialogues as well, we should overlook these and see it as an entertaining watch, and that being said, I want to see what else the show offers.
TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Faris is red flag.

I wouldn’t necessarily label him as a red flag, at least not yet. However, this behavior might indicate that he doesn’t prioritize his love for her, or that his job holds greater importance to him. It could also suggest that her strong personality might become a problem in their relationship or lead him to seek someone more compatible. It might also hint at the possibility that he may resort to unethical actions to maintain his job in the future.

His request for her to refrain from rudeness towards politicians isn’t a red flag, it rather seems selfish. Just like her refusal to consider his concerns about jeopardizing his job. Maybe she could have approached the situation with more understanding or engaged in a calm discussion with him.

I do empathize with her refusal to compromise her principles. Standing up for what one believes in is important, especially when it’s something you feel strongly about. This gangster issue is something that important to her.

The interaction between Faris and Zarnab in this episode indicates them prioritizing their own self-interest over understanding each other's perspectives. This kind of highlights how fragile their relationship is, and it might suggesting that their relationship lacks a strong foundation and could easily break.

Originally posted by: Haalim

Zarnab is more like a gundi than him smiley36. Munna has an innocence. I like that.

Zarnab should be leader of this gang 🤣

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Faris is red flag.

He is not a red flag as of now. He is just being pratical.