Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

I am waiting to see how zarnab transform these gundas to do better for society. smiley9

Transformation is happening for sure. Either Munna leaves everything for Zarnab or Zarnab transforms into a gundi. Potential hai bhai.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

I guess but I thought a drama written by Khalil , starring humayun was supposed to be great ? If this is the best the supposed best writer in Pakistan and biggest superstar can give audiences then ptv is truly in its dark ages

I rather won’t comment on Khalil Ur Rehman, because I don’t really know his backstory except that he is a misogynist. Its just two episodes, & I guess it will improve moving forward, if it doesn’t interest me and I don’t even resonate with the humour, then I guess, I’ll just leave it there.
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

He actually felt embarrassed rather than angry about the slap. He was more worried about her impression of him than about actually getting slapped.

Yes but whysmiley36 that’s what we want to witness, what is leading him to change. There has to be something. Not just zarnab.
TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

One thing I noticed in this episode was the difference between Faris and Munna. Whereas Faris was ready to ask his fiancée not to talk rudely to politicians because it might affect his job, Munna is ready to change his career for her. One is willing to sacrifice for her, and the other one is willing to ask her to sacrifice her integrity for him.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Haalim

Transformation is happening for sure. Either Munna leaves everything for Zarnab or Zarnab transforms into a gundi. Potential hai bhai.

smiley36We will have enough to witness for sure.

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

One thing I noticed in this episode was the difference between Faris and Munna. Whereas Faris was ready to ask his fiancée not to talk rudely to politicians because it might affect his job, Munna is ready to change his career for her. One is willing to sacrifice for her, and the other one is willing to ask her to sacrifice her integrity for him.

Faris is red flag.

This drama has great funny scenes which are unintentional.

Munna, Dilbar and Rahmti scenes were too funny.

All gundas are funny smiley36

Hats off to Green channel ,producers and actors for going to Layari and making a part of them of Gentelman screening. This never happened before in pak. smiley20smiley20