Gentleman (Green) - Humayun Saeed, Yumna Zaidi || DT.N. Pg78 - Page 120

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

https://twitter.com/qirmeziO/status/1792528150351495406?t=AgXD85TSh4rQJEkUw2s6SQ&s=19

Personally I didnt 't like slap scene . Its ott

What's your take on it?

Her reaction was very impulsive and she later on regretted too but while watching was laughing seeing Munna

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Her reaction was very impulsive and she later on regretted too but while watching was laughing seeing Munna

Munna reaction was smiley36smiley36smiley36

Intense scene become funny

Since it was a comedy scene it felt okay personally. I knew it was coming but it still made me laugh - also they build up to it because she and lots of characters have mentioned “moo pe thappar maar deti hai” smiley36 there was a comic shock element to it. Kudos to the director for that

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

No but seriously in the middle of the night what girl is hearing gun shots then walking out to slap the man holding the gun? I get holding suspense over dramas but this is beyond ridiculous. Why would a gunda like munna not just slap her back ? Heros have slapped heroines for less in dramas

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

No but seriously in the middle of the night what girl is hearing gun shots then walking out to slap the man holding the gun? I get holding suspense over dramas but this is beyond ridiculous. Why would a gunda like munna not just slap her back ? Heros have slapped heroines for less in dramas

We are trying to show something different. Munna is a softie.

This person is right about Humayun though. He's truly playing it well. It's not easy to overshadow Yumna. He's doing it effortlessly.

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

I guess but I thought a drama written by Khalil , starring humayun was supposed to be great ? If this is the best the supposed best writer in Pakistan and biggest superstar can give audiences then ptv is truly in its dark ages

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Haalim

We are trying to show something different. The slaps in other shows have had bad repercussions. Munna is a softie.

This person is right about Humayun though. He's truly playing it well. It's not easy to overshadow Yumna. He's doing it effortlessly.

I am waiting to see how zarnab transform these gundas to do better for society. smiley9
TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

He actually felt embarrassed rather than angry about the slap. He was more worried about her impression of him than about actually getting slapped.