Gentleman (Green) - Humayun Saeed, Yumna Zaidi || DT.N. Pg78 - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 4 months ago

The comedy in this episode was on point. And the gangsters are so lovable. And surprisingly shareef. They don’t kill, they don’t bother women, they are not supposed totake money from the poor. I was surprised when they mentioned that even Moazzam bhai hasn’t killed anyone. I thought he was the bad guy.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

The parallels between Zarnab and Munna after their first and second meeting:

A regular girl yells at you, a gangster with a gun.

*His reaction*

Bilde5.jpg

When a gangster says "I’m sorry" before you can even say a word.

*Her reaction*

Bilde6.jpg

Confusion. When people don’t behave as you expect them to.

Edited by TheMsSupernova - 4 months ago
TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I do due to same story and same concept

I really hope that they don't focus on a love triangle between Rehamti, Munna, and Zarnab. Even if Rehamti has a crush on Zarnab, it might cause a fallout between Rehmati and Munna, but it isn’t going to be the main plot.

Hopefully we will get more good scenes between Munna and Rehmati.

There is going to be more to the storyline for Rehmati. That politician they showed on today’s episode, is after Rehamti. And if I remember correctly, Rehamti was shown to bein jail in one of the promos. So, he is definitely not going to be the other guy that is fighting for the girl.

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

I laughed so hard at this scene and felt so sorry for Munna.

Movie gif. Ryan Gosling as Jacob in Crazy Stupid Love, covers his mouth as his body shakes in laughter.

Like I KNEW it was coming from miles away and yet it made me gasp and laugh out loud - the public embarrassment of it all was hilarious especially since the episode itself mentioned “woh tou moo pe thappar maar deti hai” so many times smiley37

I WAS READY BUT NOT READY smiley36

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I personally loved Rehmati in today's episode.. He's too good 👍

He stole the episode

I really hope that they don't focus on a love triangle between Rehamti, Munna, and Zarnab. Even if Rehamti has a crush on Zarnab, it might cause a fallout between Rehmati and Munna, but it isn’t going to be the main plot.

Hopefully we will get more good scenes between Munna and Rehmati.

There is going to be more to the storyline for Rehmati. That politician they showed on today’s episode, is after Rehamti. And if I remember correctly, Rehamti was shown to bein jail in one of the promos. So, he is definitely not going to be the other guy that is fighting for the girl.

Whattt

Please noo love triangle. Rehmati ky liye koi aur ladki rakh letey

The comedy in this episode was on point. And the gangsters are so lovable. And surprisingly shareef. They don’t kill, they don’t bother women, they are not supposed totake money from the poor. I was surprised when they mentioned that even Moazzam bhai hasn’t killed anyone. I thought he was the bad guy.

They are dil phenk shareef gundas 😂

Originally posted by: tgota92

She was feeling bad and wondering why a Gunda would even say “I’m sorry” you know?! She probably expected badtameezi and validation for her slap but Munna’s reaction must have confused her lol

Yeah she was shocked that how can a gunda be so gentle 🤣

This episode was better than the first one. Munna and Rehmati scenes were entertaining.

Bechara munna jab thodi gunda gardi karta hai tab hi zarnab dekh leti hai. Tho, that slap was too much. Zarnab is a bit preachy.

Overall, it's going to be an interesting watch

Humayun's character is effortlessly funny & he is acting well. I love his bond with Dilbar & his interactions with Rehmati are equally entertaining. Rehmati is also a fun character. Adnan is doing is really good.

The second encounter with Zarnab was funny. He went there to threaten Moazzam aur sorry bol ke thappad kha ke aa gaya smiley37

Zahid has such a good voice. I loved his scene with Zarnab. He's being practical while Zarnab is an idealist & a bit preachy.

I didn't like Zarnab's interview scene. Yumma spoke in a flow without taking proper pauses. A flat dialogue delivery puts me off.

The minister guy is such a nice actor. He's also in ZPKB. Such versatility isn't seen everyday.