Users

Frequent Posters

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Battlefront Braves

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

So I watched the episode and it was quite funnysmiley36

Rehmati munna scenes,munna and dilbar scenessmiley36 are good. Humayun is giving a good performance.
I do get this vibe that yumna is acting the same way from her previous show, maybe with time it improves. But I found that scene good where she stood up for people’s right. Zahid’s voicesmiley42

I melt at his Voice smiley43

Also, yes. It's a good comedy now. But hope there's more drama later. And is it true thag rehmati also like zarnab? Was it shown cos I cannot recall the pilot properly?

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

I melt at his Voice smiley43

Also, yes. It's a good comedy now. But hope there's more drama later. And is it true thag rehmati also like zarnab? Was it shown cos I cannot recall the pilot properly?

They didn’t take zarnab’s name so I am not sure whether they were talking about her only but might be possible, it was not needed tho.smiley6
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

One of the unexpected thing I've ever seen looks like it will be 3 guys fighting for a 1 girl smiley37

Faris will not be fighting for her it seems. It will be between Rehmati and Munna I think and hence that fight scene in OST.

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

20240520_002907.jpg

Word Count: 0

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: AuntyDepressant

Faris will not be fighting for her it seems. It will be between Rehmati and Munna I think and hence that fight scene in OST.

And we will be thanking mifra for this and i feel like they will little bit copy kuch to hai tere mere darmiyan where 2 guys fighted for a 1 girl

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yumna was sooo good today , so was humayun. But Adnan is best among the lot. What a gem 💎

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

I thought that she felt bad for slapping him, especially since she they showed him saying sorry when she was remembering the slap.

Yes. I was also wondering the same. They repeated that I am sorry dialogue a few times.

https://x.com/theekhatun/status/1792265265637425521?s=46

The level of pretty she was in this scene OH MY GOD smiley42

https://x.com/mithichhuri34/status/1792235633068695569?s=46

Fighting alone for what’s right must feel lonely for Zarnab

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

I thought that she felt bad for slapping him, especially since she they showed him saying sorry when she was remembering the slap.

She was feeling bad and wondering why a Gunda would even say “I’m sorry” you know?! She probably expected badtameezi and validation for her slap but Munna’s reaction must have confused her lol