Gentleman (Green) - Humayun Saeed, Yumna Zaidi || DT.N. Pg78 - Page 113

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Today’s episode was so hilarious. I just can’t with the Munna Dilbar dynamic smiley37

“Maut me darr kam hota hai. Darr me maut zyada” 👏🤣

Them hitching a long ass plan to scare Muazzam and get him to apologize only for it to come crashing down with Zarnab’s appearance and that tight slap ! smiley36 I know she was super pissed but it was such a comic scene lol. And the way it cut to Munna reminiscing about what had just happened and Dilbar rubbing salt on his wounds smiley37

Rehmati was also really funny with his “I’m not your father ok” talk and him having a crush and apparently having gotten a beating for it but his minions keep brushing it aside but still blabbering on about it nonstop - his embarrassment smiley36

Itne cute gunday hain yar 🥹

I also enjoyed the Faris scene with Zarnab. Quite tense and you can see the tragedy waiting to happen there. She feels more for him than he does for her. So heartbreak is pretty near. There’s also a lot of focus on “unromantic” so I’m guessing Munna will fill that blank in her life smiley36

Lastly, Yumna looked hella pretty in that blue dress while doing her show smiley42 That color looked so good on her! And in that meeting scene too. I just love the minimal makeup in most of her scenes and the kajal with the soft open hair, she looks stunning 🤩

This really should be twice a week man! Who wants to wait a whole week for the next one ! 😭

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: tgota92

Today’s episode was so hilarious. I just can’t with the Munna Dilbar dynamic smiley37

“Maut me darr kam hota hai. Darr me maut zyada” 👏🤣

Them hitching a long ass plan to scare Muazzam and get him to apologize only for it to come crashing down with Zarnab’s appearance and that tight slap ! smiley36 I know she was super pissed but it was such a comic scene lol. And the way it cut to Munna reminiscing about what had just happened and Dilbar rubbing salt on his wounds smiley37

Rehmati was also really funny with his “I’m not your father ok” talk and him having a crush and apparently having gotten a beating for it but his minions keep brushing it aside but still blabbering on about it nonstop - his embarrassment smiley36

Itne cute gunday hain yar 🥹

I also enjoyed the Faris scene with Zarnab. Quite tense and you can see the tragedy waiting to happen there. She feels more for him than he does for her. So heartbreak is pretty near. There’s also a lot of focus on “unromantic” so I’m guessing Munna will fill that blank in her life smiley36

Lastly, Yumna looked hella pretty in that blue dress while doing her show smiley42 That color looked so good on her! And in that meeting scene too. I just love the minimal makeup in most of her scenes and the kajal with the soft open hair, she looks stunning 🤩

This really should be twice a week man! Who wants to wait a whole week for the next one ! 😭

I agree

All these gundas are so cutesmiley36

Munna was totally in shock after receiving the slap.. He couldn't understand whether he should feel embarassed about the slap or should feel sorry for himself for getting slapped by hersmiley37

And the scene afterwards ...'I need sympathy' was like going from apun kisise nahi darta tu mummy isne mujhe chanta maarasmiley37

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Nah, asst commissioner will cheat on her with Sohail abro's character smiley36

Sohail smiley37 i know it's typo but reminds me of Hamza BTW You meant Sohai Ali Abro

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

So I watched the episode and it was quite funnysmiley36

Rehmati munna scenes,munna and dilbar scenessmiley36 are good. Humayun is giving a good performance.
I do get this vibe that yumna is acting the same way from her previous show, maybe with time it improves. But I found that scene good where she stood up for people’s right. Zahid’s voicesmiley42

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Normal people hear gunshots outside. What do they do?

A. Stay indoors for their safety

B. Call the police

C. Go out and slap the shooter

10 points for guessing what does our fearless Zarnab does smiley36