Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

I love their relationship, but I can't help but wonder whether what Munna said about Dilbar wanting him to go through the same heartbreak as him is true or not. Could that be the reason for him to push Munna towards Zarnab?

Could be...nothing clear right now

They didn't show him taking her name yet

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: Tulip9

Rehmati loves Zarnab. Wth 😕

It seems like it. But to be honest, I expect Rehmati's crush to be a source of more comedy than drama.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

In the beginning of the episode, it seems that Munna had really thought about how their relationship is not going to work because of what he does. He had already given up on her; he seemed so sad.

But at the end of the episode, he was ready to change his career. Munna is in love and he got it bad.

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So Zarnab was thinking about the consequences of her actions it seems? Is she now afraid that Munna will somehow harm her?

Also, who sent the police to Moazzam Bhai's place?

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Even though I had already heard Zarnab'sspeech before, I still liked hearing it in this episode. And I really likedthat Zarnab's boss supported her, and she got emotional about it. It's nice tosee that people in the country wants what is best for it

Edited by TheMsSupernova - 4 months ago
TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: AuntyDepressant

So Zarnab was thinking about the consequences of her actions it seems? Is she now afraid that Munna will somehow harm her?

Also, who sent the police to Moazzam Bhai's place?

I thought that she felt bad for slapping him, especially since she they showed him saying sorry when she was remembering the slap.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts