Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: DevilHere

More like idk how the story would progress with sharma family

Yrkkh is a joint family setup and there would be one joint family even Muskan is now a part of Gfam , they've shown Nav too good so what butcher him to create story 

What would be the cause of issues

I don't see many storylines left 

What next ,

true as the tracks which demeaned abhi failed to increase trp too as ppl know glorification of fl will take place in all those tracks. They might give more abhi centric promos to test

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Padm1

aapko ab bhi lagta hai ye nav ka exit track hai?

ofcourse  cross pair is not accepted,and with nav in story ,they wont show Akshara  realisation and she is stuck at wd ,so to move forward story his exit is mandatory ,and its abhira's journey as parents ,whatever  with nav ,they have already shown ,so now its Akshara  ,abhimanyu  's turn

Originally posted by: Padm1

aapko ab bhi lagta hai ye nav ka exit track hai?

I kind of felt they are rushing the story . Next promo should have some direction.But I feel there will be an exit track coming .. not sure whose exit though . Higher chances for Nav's exit as Diya mentioned.

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Lol! So Dadda apparently didn't sleep with Abhir on his first night in BH. Unbelievable, if true. Abhir is not in Kasauli, not in SH, in a house where atleast half of them (Anand, Mahima, Parth, Shefali, Nishita) are almost strangers to him. What if he gets stressed out enough to run from BH? Abhimanyu has parented Roohi, doesn't he understand that a kid cannot adjust this fast with all the changes? Compared it with Abhinav running urgently behind Abhir and not giving up till Abhir opens the door. Yet somehow I am supposed to sympathise with Abhimanyu not being called a Father or missing out on Abhir's childhood. Yeah, makers, you have lost me here. 

Abhimanyu has both the kids while making both the Mothers unhappy. Stays with his own Mother (this is somehow still important while talking about Abhimanyu). Abhir, Roohi and Aarohi have made all the adjustments so that Abhimanyu can stay in BH happily, work in Birla Hospital and basically do whatever he wants. So, what exactly is causing Abhimanyu's DDP to an extent that he gives a monologue on it? He didn't get Akshara, maybe that's what.

Originally posted by: lagjagale

The principal issue with this show has always been that they try to make no one the bad guy, but the bad guy is always Abhimanyu. Which generally sucks for Abhi fans. Even if he is put in a tough spot, like during this custody battle, he is still wrong for separating a mother and child. And it is true that nothing he does will ever compare to the love that Abhir felt with his parents because that wasn't laced with pain. 

Ak felt rejected by Abhi, and so she chose Nav to be Abhir's father. That decision was laced with pain, and so Akshnav's relationship was always laced with pain. We were never able to see her move on with Nav fully because that entire relationship is based on the rejection she felt from Abhimanyu. But now, the same thing is happening with Abhir. There is no way that Abhir and Abhi's relationship will ever be natural, in my opinion. It will always be compared to Abhir-Nav's relationship, and Abhir will never be able to stop that comparison in his own mind. This is Ak's fault, but at the end of the day, Abhi is going to face the consequences. The end of this track is obvious that Abhi will give up Abhir because that is all he can really do now. No happiness or relationship can be built on the pain of other people, and in this case, Abhi's attempts to build a life with Abhir, despite the pain of Akshnav and Abhir, is no different than Ak's attempts to build a life with Nav and Abhir despite the pain of Abhi and the Birla family. Destiny and even God in the yrkkh universe might be on Abhi's side, but Akshnav are going to win by sheer will. 

Abhimayu's story is at an end. I sincerely feel like his role is now just to be the thorn in Sharma family's happiness and then leave when they ultimately fight to get back together. Which sucks because why didn't they just make Abhi negative, then? I cannot stop feeling bad for Abhi, no matter how bad I feel for the Shramas. He made no real mistakes except for the white day, and he is still blamed for everything, even in the show. His only supporter has been his mother, who has already shown so many shades of black that, at some point, he will have to confront her, and that will be the end of that relationship too. Abhimanyu may leave or die, but he will always be remembered as the most misunderstood character on ITV. His empathy and his light always shines through, even with all the crap happening around him, which is why we can never stop rooting for him. But the reality is, he is never going to get a win; he is a "haara hua insaan" and is destined for eternal ddp now, that won't even be recognized. 

TBH, the white day is a BIG thing...and abhi is not shown as regretting what he did and said to akshu that day....

6 years later he said sorry for what he said for seerat maa...and nothing else...and again when akshu said she will not accept his sorry, he cried and self victimized himself...

If people say that by actions he was regretting, IMO, not at all...he was in Kasauli and  at sharma's house....where contrary to what birlas do..sharmas treated the birlas way to well...they even welcomed manjari with aarti when she barged into that house....

when akshu and abhinav had come to BH, they have always made to feel unwanted...even today....after how they treated birlas...in kasauli

when he came to know about abhir....he was shown no regrets and accepting that he was at fault of not taking akshu's calls. he blamed akshu for not trying harder to contact him...

On top of that, he even took away abhir...and here too makers r showing him lesser that what abhinav has done.....he is easily influenced by his mamma....

So abhi has not been shown to regret and think about how grave his mistakes are...and so yes, he is up till now shown as a negative character ....

Lets c when makers make him regret on what he did....and I think he will be left alone.... as akshu was after the white day...all will leave him and he will leave his mom....and that may b this redemption.

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

TBH, the white day is a BIG thing...and abhi is not shown as regretting what he did and said to akshu that day....

6 years later he said sorry for what he said for seerat maa...and nothing else...and again when akshu said she will not accept his sorry, he cried and self victimized himself...

If people say that by actions he was regretting, IMO, not at all...he was in Kasauli and  at sharma's house....where contrary to what birlas do..sharmas treated the birlas way to well...they even welcomed manjari with aarti when she barged into that house....

when akshu and abhinav had come to BH, they have always made to feel unwanted...even today....after how they treated birlas...in kasauli

when he came to know about abhir....he was shown no regrets and accepting that he was at fault of not taking akshu's calls. he blamed akshu for not trying harder to contact him...

On top of that, he even took away abhir...and here too makers r showing him lesser that what abhinav has done.....he is easily influenced by his mamma....

So abhi has not been shown to regret and think about how grave his mistakes are...and so yes, he is up till now shown as a negative character ....

Lets c when makers make him regret on what he did....and I think he will be left alone.... as akshu was after the white day...all will leave him and he will leave his mom....and that may b this redemption.

Fine abhi has no regret ..is akshu having regret on hiding the kid from everyone ..and out of blue moon like damaged tape recorder except white day what else is defending factor ..no woman will marry a guy after seven months a stranger ... individual mom era would have build stronger akshara..

No one is negative in the show.. circumstances make the person worst..abhi was worst due to Neil death... fit of rage divorced her..in abondment of miscommunication akshara made abhinav father which is totally illegal and if we say abhi has no regret akshara too same she has no regret come what may announcement of kid to biological is not Done is mistake and she has no regret for it as well.

It's kairav and bade papa started and manjari riledup on custody.. abhimanyun wanted only joint custody and his rights ..which is no way wrong even akshara wanted this and in glorifying abhinav the character of akshara went down that's all.

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

The makers move the story thru Abhimanyu.

Even if it's a win win situation for him

he tends to sacrifice in the end.

There are no tracks except for Surekha becoming Suhasini 2.0 

What can the Birlas do without Akshara. Once again they are statues.

Avanti30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The story will move in in case it is Abhira end or may be no Abhira too only if Nav exits. Single mother Akshu can be shown and Abhimanyu helping her kind of. But even today she lied to Abhinav that Abhir went to sleep. For her lies have become so casual. How can a character end up blaming others and her existence is on mere lies. See how conveniently Arohi is given clean chit and no one knew what she did to Neil and even MAhima.

If Abhir goes back to Akshnav which might happen , I think nothing left other than AbhiM to exit gracefully and to be remembered by Abhir, Definitely not like a villain. Irrespective of whether anyone likes Manjari or not , she was the one and she will be the one who stand with him . 

Bus ab aur dukh mein nahi dekna chati hoon abhimanyu ko. Ak ka dukh was her own creation so I dont have 1 percent grief for her.

Originally posted by: India_TV

I can't keep repeating the same info, I think we have had this discussion before and you are not interested in knowing the other side or even recognizing Abhi;'s actions or reactions. You are picking and choosing a narrative that suits you and forgetting everything that doesn't. 

Abhi has shown regret in everything so far. His first sorry was for seerat ma; after the temple showdown, he even accepted his mistakes as a husband and white day. After Abhir truth reveals, he even accepted his mistakes of ignoring Ak's phone calls and being lost in his own pain, which caused him to lose his son for six years. Just because he is pointing out Ak's mistakes too, doesn't mean he has none of his own and doesnt realize that. Infact, if you revisit the scene, he says clearly that he has kept quiet about the phone calls cause he recognizes his mistake, but she is also at fault. The "also at fault" doesn't invalidate the "is my mistake" part. 

And yeah, Ak has made Abhi feel not just unwanted, but she erased his identity from Abhir's life. There is no comparison to that. And Abhi has never felt jealous, never tried to erase Ak or Nav, and never really made anyone feel unwelcome. 

I don't see why Abhi needs to go through even more for a so-called "redemption." I am sure he will realize that no matter what he does, Abhir will still need his mumma. So he will give Abhir back and will likely have to go against Manjari to do that. But this is no redemption. Abhi has always been alone; in what universe did he have anyone stand in his support except for Manjari? Ak being alone after wd was her own choice and has nothing to do with Abhi. Ak always had people supporting her, but she chose to be alone because of her own issues with accepting help. Abhi has always been the support for his family, taking care of everyone in difficult times like he did after wd when everyone needed him. But now, no one wants to support him as always. 

LadooCandy thumbnail

Akshara didn't repent for her inhumane actions and wrongdoings , and neither did arohi . Then why should abhimanyu repent 

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 10 months ago