Posted: 10 months ago

Was it Dad-Da? As pronounce? 

Edited by shahsb_26 - 10 months ago
focus7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sherlockian

I want to see Kasauli again.

Don’t feel like watching, I don’t know what track these folks have planned.

I am fine with abhir and abhiM addressing their relationship. right now abhir doesn’t know, so I won’t blame him, he is an empathetic and kind child, and goes by what he is taught.

I feel sad for abhinav, his family is slipping away.

The principal issue with this show has always been that they try to make no one the bad guy, but the bad guy is always Abhimanyu. Which generally sucks for Abhi fans. Even if he is put in a tough spot, like during this custody battle, he is still wrong for separating a mother and child. And it is true that nothing he does will ever compare to the love that Abhir felt with his parents because that wasn't laced with pain. 

Ak felt rejected by Abhi, and so she chose Nav to be Abhir's father. That decision was laced with pain, and so Akshnav's relationship was always laced with pain. We were never able to see her move on with Nav fully because that entire relationship is based on the rejection she felt from Abhimanyu. But now, the same thing is happening with Abhir. There is no way that Abhir and Abhi's relationship will ever be natural, in my opinion. It will always be compared to Abhir-Nav's relationship, and Abhir will never be able to stop that comparison in his own mind. This is Ak's fault, but at the end of the day, Abhi is going to face the consequences. The end of this track is obvious that Abhi will give up Abhir because that is all he can really do now. No happiness or relationship can be built on the pain of other people, and in this case, Abhi's attempts to build a life with Abhir, despite the pain of Akshnav and Abhir, is no different than Ak's attempts to build a life with Nav and Abhir despite the pain of Abhi and the Birla family. Destiny and even God in the yrkkh universe might be on Abhi's side, but Akshnav are going to win by sheer will. 

Abhimayu's story is at an end. I sincerely feel like his role is now just to be the thorn in Sharma family's happiness and then leave when they ultimately fight to get back together. Which sucks because why didn't they just make Abhi negative, then? I cannot stop feeling bad for Abhi, no matter how bad I feel for the Shramas. He made no real mistakes except for the white day, and he is still blamed for everything, even in the show. His only supporter has been his mother, who has already shown so many shades of black that, at some point, he will have to confront her, and that will be the end of that relationship too. Abhimanyu may leave or die, but he will always be remembered as the most misunderstood character on ITV. His empathy and his light always shines through, even with all the crap happening around him, which is why we can never stop rooting for him. But the reality is, he is never going to get a win; he is a "haara hua insaan" and is destined for eternal ddp now, that won't even be recognized. 

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

y would this be Abhimanyu  end track ,it can be abhinavs exit track too

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Even i kind of feel the same but let's be honest the show can not run without abhimanyu. The topic of discussion is always abhimanyu. People who hate their hate is extreme. People who love him their love is extreme. Forum and twitter itself shows love or hate him he is the talk of the town. 

Now if we imagine now if hc leaves what's next. 

1. They will loose ppl who extremely loved abhi which included abhira fd who were hyping shows since the beginning and can include trp audience too. 

2. People who extremely hate abhi will no longer have any topic to discuss. 

If we consider trp audience. There are 3 sets of ppl as per 

1. Who just turn on tv and just carry on with their tasks. 

2. People who watch and like to analyze with their friends and family.

3. People who just watch for favrouites.

It may not impact for set #1, but set #2 will get bored as askhnav can not give any reason for discussion. #3 abhi and abhira fans will give up.

9:30 is the time where mostly dinner would be ready so i am assuming these ppl are those who either watch show during dinner or just watch with family post dinner. Who wants to watch navra talks at 9:30 before going to bed. It's so boring and no interesting thing to watch. It's like how to earn which ppl are already doing. How to get admission in school which ppl know how to do. 

Removing abhi from equation also means manjari is removed from equation too. 

So both prominent characters who actually brings trp will be removed. 

I personally feel abhir will like abhi and feel that he was always wronged by akshu and when akshu wins in court abhir will reject akshu and say that he wants to stay with dadda. This is the first show where they have taken risk of showing dad winning. Either they know abhimanyu is loved by all more than the fl or they are giving abhimanyu sometime to win abhir's love so that abhir can make akshu understand how some one feels if she lies about her feelings. Abhi always stood like a rock even after her rejection but abhir is small child soon he will detach from akshara. 

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

"Ak felt rejected by Abhi" belies the fact that Abhi had pre-drafted divorce papers lying around. Abhi is the one who declared the divorce; it wasn't a decision mutually derived. He indeed rejected Akshara.

Edited by Deltablues - 10 months ago

I hope you guys are right, and I do see a lot of potential for that track, but I have no faith in the makers. They are doing a parallel of Abhi losing Ak due to his anger. He lost faith in God after that. Ofcourse that whole thing was a lot bigger cause his brother literally died, but no one seems to care about his pain anyway. Now its Ak losing faith in her God because she lost Abhir due to her own issues - lying. But she lied plenty before too, and never had any realization or redemption for that, while Abhi got repeatedly called out for his anger. So I feel like this will be more that Abhi won this round, and Ak will win the next round, which will re-establish her faith in God. Abhi said today that even if Ak wins, it will be God's wish, so I think he is more ready to accept that than Ak was. 

In any case, without Abhira, Abhi cannot continue either. Abhir needs his mother, and Abhi needs Ak. The fact that Ak wants to be with Nav and wants Abhir with them changes things a lot. At this point, at least even if Abhir develops a bond with Abhi, he will want to go back to Akshnav and only see Abhi on the weekends. The most I can hope for right now is that they eventually get to co-parenting and include Abhi as a father and respect his rights after all of this is over. 

DevilHere thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Even i kind of feel the same but let's be honest the show can not run without abhimanyu. The topic of discussion is always abhimanyu. People who hate their hate is extreme. People who love him their love is extreme. Forum and twitter itself shows love or hate him he is the talk of the town. 

Now if we imagine now if hc leaves what's next. 

1. They will loose ppl who extremely loved abhi which included abhira fd who were hyping shows since the beginning and can include trp audience too. 

2. People who extremely hate abhi will no longer have any topic to discuss. 

If we consider trp audience. There are 3 sets of ppl as per 

1. Who just turn on tv and just carry on with their tasks. 

2. People who watch and like to analyze with their friends and family.

3. People who just watch for favrouites.

It may not impact for set #1, but set #2 will get bored as askhnav can not give any reason for discussion. #3 abhi and abhira fans will give up.

9:30 is the time where mostly dinner would be ready so i am assuming these ppl are those who either watch show during dinner or just watch with family post dinner. Who wants to watch navra talks at 9:30 before going to bed. It's so boring and no interesting thing to watch. It's like how to earn which ppl are already doing. How to get admission in school which ppl know how to do. 

Removing abhi from equation also means manjari is removed from equation too. 

So both prominent characters who actually brings trp will be removed. 

I personally feel abhir will like abhi and feel that he was always wronged by akshu and when akshu wins in court abhir will reject akshu and say that he wants to stay with dadda. This is the first show where they have taken risk of showing dad winning. Either they know abhimanyu is loved by all more than the fl or they are giving abhimanyu sometime to win abhir's love so that abhir can make akshu understand how some one feels if she lies about her feelings. Abhi always stood like a rock even after her rejection but abhir is small child soon he will detach from akshara. 

More like idk how the story would progress with sharma family

Yrkkh is a joint family setup and there would be one joint family even Muskan is now a part of Gfam , they've shown Nav too good so what butcher him to create story 

What would be the cause of issues

I don't see many storylines left 

What next ,

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: lagjagale

I hope you guys are right, and I do see a lot of potential for that track, but I have no faith in the makers. They are doing a parallel of Abhi losing Ak due to his anger. He lost faith in God after that. Ofcourse that whole thing was a lot bigger cause his brother literally died, but no one seems to care about his pain anyway. Now its Ak losing faith in her God because she lost Abhir due to her own issues - lying. But she lied plenty before too, and never had any realization or redemption for that, while Abhi got repeatedly called out for his anger. So I feel like this will be more that Abhi won this round, and Ak will win the next round, which will re-establish her faith in God. Abhi said today that even if Ak wins, it will be God's wish, so I think he is more ready to accept that than Ak was. 

In any case, without Abhira, Abhi cannot continue either. Abhir needs his mother, and Abhi needs Ak. The fact that Ak wants to be with Nav and wants Abhir with them changes things a lot. At this point, at least even if Abhir develops a bond with Abhi, he will want to go back to Akshnav and only see Abhi on the weekends. The most I can hope for right now is that they eventually get to co-parenting and include Abhi as a father and respect his rights after all of this is over. 

I guess they are trying to bring major show down for akshu. 

Akshu always lied and tried covering it up with her good deeds later. 

1. She lied that she does not love abhi but she covered that with arohi ki kushi. 

2. She lied to abhir and called it as making abhir to accept court decision. 

She never faced any consequences of her lies. This time it's abhir whom she lied to and as per news there is almost 1 year leap. In that time abhir will definitely start hating her and forget that they had any connection as the more we remember something everday the more we hate it. 

If akshu really wanted she could have made him understand that they are still with him.but they did not.

Now in future what's the gurantee that akshu will not repeat the same. Abhi ke saath toh hamesha karthi hai. Abhir ke saath  bhi karegi if in future naira sharma has any problem with abhir she will ask him to adjust. Like how she said do not disclose arohi's truth to manjari.

.even if she wins abhir's custody she will loose abhir forever. This time due to her selfish reason they might get abhir to court as they will think abhir in court may benefit them. But abhir will inturn disclose how they treat him as financial burden and may say abhimanyu is better parent than these two.

Edited by firewings_diya - 10 months ago
Padm1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweta2005

y would this be Abhimanyu  end track ,it can be abhinavs exit track too

aapko ab bhi lagta hai ye nav ka exit track hai?